Episode 78 : Opportunity In Reality

It is now deep at night and Ashton was in his bedroom for the first time in months but he is having trouble falling asleep because he cannot adjust well since he just got back from a long time coma in the hospital......

Ashton: (sweats uncomfortably) (feels stressed) (in his mind) why can't you just sleep Ashton.... go and fall asleep!!!! (stares directly at the ceiling) (frowns slightly) (feels guilty) how is Art and his friends doing by now??? I never got to hold mom from her decisions to kick them out of the city and it is still because of my unnecessary anger.... (feels uncomfortable with his position in bed) (sits up and tries to wipe his sweat with his hands) (looks around and speaks) why the fuck is it hot???? (stands up) (notices something familiar on top of his drawer) wait.... (feels curious and confused) (walks closer and notices a "You-niverse" book on the top of his drawers) (holds and looks at the book closely) didn't I stupidly throw this away????
Aster: (slowly opens the door)
*the door loudly creaks*
Ashton: (nervously turns around) who is that???!!!
Aster: (peeks and notices Ashton looking nervous at him) oh..... (looks concerned at Ashton) I am sorry if I scared you Ashton....
Ashton: Aster???! (notices Aster on the door) it is late in the night... why are you here????
Aster: (enters the room and whispers) (looks around) how about you? why are you not asleep??
Ashton: (fans himself with his hands) I do not know why.... (looks confused at the open air conditioner) I do not know why but the aircon seems to not be working despite open...
Aster: because I think I broke it without you knowing????
Ashton: what the???!! (looks stressfully confused at Aster) why did you do that for????
Aster: enough with my stupid ideas and I just wanna say that... (keeps looking around) this is the best thing I can do Ashton.... (holds Ashton's arm) this is not where you belong anymore and we both know that from the very start......
Ashton: (still looks confused at Aster) Aster? just tell me already about this...
Aster: I do not want you here especially that you do not want to be here as well... so I broke the aircon that would keep you awake at night and that's how we leave this place without our parents having any idea...
Ashton: but where are we going??? (looks sadly at Aster) you did not have to get in trouble for......
Aster: (notices Ashton holding the book) no... (cuts off Ashton) (takes and looks at the book) you have unfinished business with somebody that I know you did not mean to hurt... or maybe not unfinished business but.... (looks at Ashton) it is your chance to make everything you wanted a reality..... everything that this book had.... why not.... (feels emotional) let it lead you where you are supposed to be......
Ashton: (feels emotional) (holds the "You-niverse" book) Aster.... (looks at Art's name in the book) how would this lead me???? I messed it up.....
Aster: no... (smiles at Ashton) as long as you are alive.... there is an infinite chance with an infinite of possibilities and I am not letting you miss a single opportunity in the first day of you getting out of that hospital..... (holds Ashton's hand) so lets take this final risk and lets make it worth it!!
Ashton: (eyes widens at Ashton) right now???!! (feels confused) can I please get changed???
Aster: (cuts off Ashton) no need Ashton! we need you and Art to see each other!! that is what you want remember?? this is your opportunity that I am happy to see you in... (pulls Ashton out of the bedroom silently) lets go!!!!
Ashton: (smiles and blushes at Aster)
*Aster and Ashton left*

At the front of the mansion, Kylie and Grant were together waiting for Aster to bring out Ashton......

Grant: (looks at his watch) I really hope this plan goes well Kylie.... if not... Ashton will blame it once again on you....
Kylie: then go blame me again... (smiles down) I love that boy as a friend and it will always be like that... I will do better to support him now.....
*Aster and Ashton walks out of the mansion*
Aster: here we are... (pulls Ashton to Kylie and Grant) Kylie! Grant! we are all here!!!!
Ashton: (looks confused at Kylie and Grant) (approaches everyone) guys?? why are they here????
Grant: (opens his car) Ashton... (smiles slightly at Ashton) I hope you really are doing well but get in..... we have some friends to meet....
Ashton: but... (feels nervous) wouldn't he be mad at me?? I just underestimated him by saying that he destroyed my life...
Kylie: but who do you need the most Ashton??? (looks proud at Ashton) do you want all your imaginations to forever stay like imaginations?
Ashton: (sadly looks at Kylie) but he already left.....
Grant: they are just about to leave... so get in and let's see later what happens Ashton... this is your opportunity of an escape....
Ashton: (smiles slightly) (looks at Aster) Aster.....
Aster: of course I will bring you there as well..... (smiles at Ashton) get in!!!
Andrei: (walks out of the mansion angrily) where do you think you guys are going huh????!!! what is this all about Ashton and Aster???!! (angrily looks at Ashton and Aster)
Ashton: (looks nervous at Andrei) Andrei????
Aster: do not listen to him... get in!!! (enters the backseat of Grant's car)
Kylie: (holds Ashton) Aster is right... let's get in.....
Andrei: do not even dare Ashton because you know everything will just lead back to us!!! (walks closer to Ashton)
Ashton: (angrily looks at Andrei) no!! (pushes Andrei) I do not owe you any explanation!! (runs inside the backseat of Grant's car and shuts the car door)
Andrei: (looks shocked at Ashton pushing him and leaving) no!! (shouts angrily) do not dare leave Aster!! Ashton!!!!
Grant: (immediately enters the drivers' seat and starts driving the car) hope to see you not Brownings!!!!
Andrei: (angrily tries to tap the car starting to move) no!! no!! no!!! (shouts angrily) (tries to catch up with the car)
*the car drives away and left*
Andrei: no!! Ashton!! (looks angrily at the car leaving)

At the front of the apartment building where Art, Carrie, Bailey, Damon and Charles stays, they finally are ready to leave......

Art: (looks at the apartment buildings sadly) I am going to miss my short time here...... (looks down sadly)
Charles: are you sure we are doing this?? (carries his and Damon's baggage)
Bailey: we are kicked out by one of the richest people of the city and I think it is better of to leave those assholes alone.....
Carrie: I kinda agree.... (looks down sadly) and their place is close to our place... they might be itching to take us all out... let's leave.....
Damon: yeah... (sadly looks at Charles) I know your dreams are here and you stupidly planned an idea of it here already but... maybe you can do it somehwhere Charles....
Charles: yeah... (smiles at Damon) (holds Damon's hand) anywhere with you.....
Carrie: (slightly smiles at Charles holding Damon's hand)
Art: (keeps feeling sad)
Bailey: Art... I know this was your dream... to be close to your favorite person but.......
Art: no Bailey... (cuts off Bailey) you guys are the best people I met still... (pats the rented van) and we have a rented van anyway.... lets go and catch our flight.......
Bailey: (nods and pats Art's back) and you are the best boy we ever met as well Art... you really are!!!!
*Art, Carrie, Bailey, Charles and Damon smiles at each other*
Charles: so... I guess... (approaches and about to enter the drivers' seat of the van) shall we???
Art: I guess we really......
*an incoming car enters the streets*
Damon: wait... (notices an incoming car heading towards their place) what is that???
Bailey: (notices the incoming car heading near them) maybe just a random car Damon......
*the car suddenly stops and parks in front of Art*
Art: (looks confused at the car stopping) what the???! why it stopped???
Bailey: (holds Art) Art.... stay away in case... (looks at everybody) stick with me guys....
Carrie: (smiles at the car stopping at them) I do not think we should be scared....
*Charles, Art, Damon and Bailey looks confused at Carrie*
Charles: why Carrie? (still feels confused)
Art: (looks sadly at the car in front of him)

Last 2 episodes are coming... get ready! this will be all emotional for the last time!!!
#YouniverseOpportunityInReality