Episode 42 : Bring You To Places

After an hour of hanging out with Damon and Bailey and also searching for food for breakfast, Ashton finally returned to Art's apartment to eat breakfast together..... at the bedroom.......

Ashton: (carries a tray of food to the bed) (notices Art awake) I knew you were awake.... did I take long????
Art: (shakes his head) (sitting on the bed) no you are not.... (smiles down) but it has been an hour since you were away..... but good morning though.... (sits next to Art) (puts the tray on his lap)
Ashton: I am sorry... did I really take that long? and... you have been awake for an hour already???
Art: (nods) yeah... I was already awake when you were cuddling and frequently kissing me.... it is a great... (blushes) a great way to start the day and I cannot believe that you are my boyfriend.....
Ashton: (nods) (smiles slightly) (feels guilty)
Art: (notices Ashton slightly frowning) hey.... I am really fine... you do not have to be a perfect right boyfriend.... I just really love you for what you do.... do not frown there... (takes and eats a sandwich)
Ashton: oh Art... (blushes) I think I would love to be that try hard boyfriend so do not worry...... (keeps looking down sadly)
Art: then.... what is it?? why you keep frowning??? I think you can tell me more because I am now yours.... (lets Ashton bites on his sandwich)
Ashton: (smiles slightly at Art) (bites on the sandwich) I am just.... I am happy.... but..... I am slightly confused... not disappointed......
Art: about what? (looks confused at Ashton) are you sure this isn't about us????
Ashton: (shakes his head) no it is not....
Art: okay?? (feels concerned) I can stay all day for you.... I will listen....
Ashton: so happy you are now here but.... but the thing is... (looks nervous at Art) the confusion is because I do not really know what keeps bothering me....  I really can't figure it all out.....
Art: (nods) then take time thinking of it... (holds Ashton's hand) just do not overthink it... overthinking is not going to bring you to places.... when you are sure about, that is when you know where you are placed... overthinking makes you feel lost so.... don't be... (kisses Ashton's cheeks) I am here.. it is either we both are found or we are both lost.... I am your ride or die.... always remember that.....
Ashton: (moves closer and hugs Art) I love you so much.... I really do..... (feels emotional)

It is now afternoon and at Ashton's personal apartment, Ashton was there trying to be alone to not let anybody get bothered by what's bothering him..... at the living room....

Ashton: (immediately enters the room) (lies his back on the doorway) God... (takes a deep breath) (feels relieved)
Charles: (watching TV) (notices Ashton) oh hey... good afternoon Ashton..... how ironic to say... didn't see you in your own apartment for weeks......
Ashton: (feels confused at Charles) and you are here???? how ironic to say that you have been staying in my home... (approaches Charles)
Charles: I am sorry.... I still... I feel awkward staying in Carrie's.... and I feel awkward getting my stuffs there because she is staying there so much these days.......
Ashton: (takes a deep breath) seems like me and Art have been missing out for too long.... are you completely sure about doing this???
Charles: (takes a deep breath) always have to be sure about everything... that brings you to places.... you cannot get to one place if you aren't sure... as well as.... I cannot be there if I am not sure anymore.....
Ashton: (feels confused) (sits next to Charles) so would you take the risk???
Charles: if that is reality Ashton... I would.... that's what I am here for... this place is too hidden and exposed at the same time so why won't I be real.... even if it is fucked up... would I still hold myself???
Ashton: then.... (smiles at Charles) then.... I think you know the answer to the one that keeps bothering you.... why not visit her right now... take everything you need then go..... it would lessen what bothers you......
Charles: (nods) (stands up) I think I would..... how about you and Art? it seems that the peace of last week have brought you to places????
Ashton: yeah... I love what I have right now..... but that doesn't mean that I cannot be bothered by anything else.....
Charles: I am listening.. (listens curiously at Ashton)
Ashton: and I do not know what's bothering me... but one thing I know.... I do not want our relationship to be bothered by my personal stuffs......
Charles: but you do not have to be a perfect boyfriend.. you can always call Art to be there....
Ashton: (smiles at Charles) Bailey reminded me that he cannot keep everything perfect in his life.... some may but some won't ever... but if there is one thing I could maintain.... it has to be where I am right now.. I love Art... and I do not want anything to interfere....
Charles: (smiles at Ashton) I am proud he has you... I really am..
Ashton: (smiles down) (blushes)

It is now dark at night and at the apartment of Carrie, Carrie, Grant, Kylie, Kibo, Bailey and Damon were hanging out together at the living room singing with the karaoke...

Charles: (knocks on the door)
Kylie: (happily sings at the karaoke) (shouts happily) ahhhhhhhh!!
Grant: (covers his ears) Kylie... that is not singing..... you are just shouting....
Charles: (keeps knocking loudly)
Bailey: (hears the knock on the door) Carrie.. I think somebody is outside..... there is a knock on the door...
Carrie: okay sure... I will take that... (approaches and opens the front door) (notices Charles on the other side)
Charles: (notices Carrie) (feels awkward) hi... (blushes down)
Damon: (notices Charles at the front door) (feels awkard)
Kibo: (notices Damon staring at Charles)
Carrie: are you here for the party??? (looks around)
Charles: no ugh.. actually... I came to get some of my things too.... since we are not... you know... (feels uncomfortable) we are not that related anymore.....
Carrie: okay?? sure.. (nods) come in....
Damon: (sadly listens to Charles and Carrie)
Charles: (enters the room) (notices Damon looking at him)
Carrie: (sadly looks at Charles) but are we now sure about this Charles? I am  not drunk..... a genuine question....
Charles: (keeps staring at Damon) not drunk as well... I think I have to.... (feels guilty)
Damon: (tries to look away from Charles)
Kibo: (keeps watching Damon and Charles looking at each other)
Carrie: well then.. (looks down sadly)
Charles: (sadly enter the bedroom)

I promise.. the both beginning and end will be so confusing, heartbreaking but so.... it is just so mental... but tune in.. there are more fun in the island while it lasts....
#YouniverseBringYouToPlaces