Season 4

Hi everyone!! This is SupIAmMark and I want you all to get ready because I am welcoming you all for the last time because it is now the 4th and final season of YOU-niverse. Yes, you heard that right, we are finally saying goodbye to YOU-niverse and honestly, I am not ready for this because one thing I loved about this series is that it feels so soft; it really feels like an escape which is actually want the whole story is all about but at the same time, you get the heavy feeling that this story has been giving since it first started. I consider this series unique because I think that it psychologically connected to me and hope it did to some of you. We all relate to how Ashton was feeling in his whole time in this story and I am so excited how I conclude his story because it is finally time that he fully gets what he wants which is peace and I hope that Art shows the best of reality on his eyes because he has suffered for too long with all the adjustments that he experienced on the first season, the holding backs that he did on the second season and the third season which we all thought would give him a peace of mind but the few last episodes left him traumatized and with the cliffhanger that we red at the final season, what would happen next? What would be Ashton and Art’s fate together? Or maybe… was it really fate? Do fate even exist? At the situation where Ashton is out of his mind in figuring out the reality and peace of mind, will he ever find it? Or… was everything just a dream that he used to escape all his problems? What do you think? I am so excited to find out and more to that, I am also excited for how Damon, Charles and Carrie close their love triangle? If everything Ashton experienced was just an escape in his mind, what really is the truth? How would he handle it? How would it go? How would he react? How would he realize, accept and let go? How about Art? There’s so many questions and this season is really different because this season as a whole will break your heart, not an episode but how the whole final season would work may break your heart but I promise that this would be clever as well. Of course, since it is the final season, I have no time to put in new characters because Ashton, Art, Damon, Charles, Bailey, Kibo, Carrie, Kylie and Grant is who we are all excited to see and with that, I once again welcome you all to YOU-niverse for its 4th and final season which I want to call, YOU-niverse: The Reality. Would Ashton finally know the truth about the escape he had? Would he escape the escape that he claimed for his peace or there was no escape at all to start with? Here is it guys, see you all for the last 20 episodes!!

#Youniverse
#YouniverseSeason4
#YouniverseTheReality
#YouniverseTheRealitySeason4
#YouniverseFinale