Episose 73 : A Story That Saves

It is now the next morning and at the streets, Grant was there in his car driving him and Kylie to the hospital to visit Ashton.......

Grant: (seriously drives the car) you know what Kylie..... I will just drive you to the hospital but I am not coming okay??
Kylie: (sitting on the shotgun seat) (looks sadly confused at Grant) but why Grant??? you are Ashton's friend.....
Grant: it is just.... (feels stressed) I know.... I know we were not good enough for him but he cannot blame us fully and this problem that he has... this psychological thing that is going in with him... I just cannot... (feels annoyed) I just cannot take it...... he is too damaged......
Kylie: Grant.... do not tell Ashton things like that.....
Grant: but he really is Kylie!!! (looks at Kylie) you just do not want to admit it because you feel awful about him Kylie but this is the reality and he is still dreaming while awake......
Kylie: (looks down sadly)
Grant: and that Art.... this logic only brings me to blaming him for what is happening with Ashton....
Kylie: now that is too much Grant.... (looks seriously at Grant) you do not know Art and Art has no idea about Ashton having a book from him......
Grant: but he wrote about him... he wrote about us..... the character you see yourself... that might really be you because he is a fan and he has been playing around Ashton's mind with all of what he has written.... can't you understand that????!!!! (feels pissed) even his own best friend..... he would write such things that would destroy a relationship Kylie......
Kylie: but Grant please!!! (shouts loudly) just fucking stop!!!!
Grant: (stops driving the car) (speechlessly still feels pissed) (looks directly outside the car)
Kylie: you know what... (looks around) this is better.....
Grant: (frowns) whatever Art did... unaware or not..... if he starts meeting Ashton.... I just think he would act more toxic.......
Kylie: no Grant.... (seriously looks at Grant) and never blame Art for this because you just cannot.... he changed the names.... so you can never say that he is attacking anybody..... what he did was right and legal.... plus, how his story affected Ashton..... Art is the only one who can understand him..... (smiles) you should know it by now.... our fans know us the most..... and Art saved Ashton's life..... (walks out of Grant's car) (left)
Grant: (watches Kylie leaving) (still feels exhausted)

It is now afternoon and at the dining area of the boys' apartment, Art, Charles, Bailey and Damon were together gathered because Carrie is about to tell something to them.......

Bailey: (looks confused at his friends) guys? why are we here again??? (looks at Charles) Charles... why did your girlfriend bring us here???
Charles: I actually do not know... (shrugs) (feels confused)
Art: actually..... Carrie just wanted to talk to me and Charles but... it is fine if you guys are here.......
Damon: no ugh... (stands up) it is fine if it is personal though... I think it is best if...
Charles: oh Damon... (holds Damon's hand) stay......
Damon: (looks at Charles holding his hand) 
Carrie: (enters the room and approaches the boys) good afternoon boys.....
Art: (smiles at Carrie) hey Carrie.. good afternoon..... sit with us....
Bailey: what is this all about anyway Carrie???!
Carrie: ugh... (sits on an empty seat) it would not take long... (awkwardly looks at Charles) but I was with Kylie and Grant yesterday right???
Art: yeah... (looks curiously at Carrie) why were you and Charles with them????
Carrie: well haha... (smiles) Charles went with you boys anyway but it doesn't matter because the reason why I was with them is because Kylie knows Ashton's situation.....
Art: (listens carefully) yeah? is he getting okay?? (smiles)
Carrie: (emotionally smiles at Art) oh Art.... he always have been.... and despite how confusing and unreal this would sound..... the story book.... the story book that you written about Ashton...
Art: what about it????
Carrie: that saved his life.... your story saved his life....
Damon: huh? (feels confused) how???
Carrie: (blushes down) he owns a book of Art and he bought it when we got into the same airport and plane remember????
Art: (nods confusedly) but how would you prove this? it just doesn't make.....
Carrie: (cuts off Art) all of the stories he have been telling to his friends..... all of those stories were the same things and events that happened in your book....... and that is the only thing going on his mind in the whole time he was in coma......
Art: (feels emotional) (tears fall on his face) is this real??? Carrie... it does not feel real.... I feel awful.... this must be the reason why he is acting...
Carrie:  no Art... (cuts off Art) (holds Art's hand) your story was his hope.... it was the thing that kept him hopeful and alive in his mind and I bet.... I just bet.... this is the reason why he is trying to reach you out....... (feels emotional) because if loving Art was just all in the story.... he'd find Art in reality......
Bailey: (feels impressed) the tables turned in a very unexpected way.....
Art: (cries silently) he fell in love with the boy in a story??
Carrie: not just that boy but the world you introduced to him...
Charles: but why... why did you want to talk to me Carrie???
Carrie: because like Ashton... and everyone else... Art's story made me realize a lot.... it did a very long time ago but this is the first and last time I am going to express this.... (keeps emotionally crying)
Charles: what?? (looks nervously at Carrie)
Carrie: Charles.... (smiles slightly) we need to break up for the better.... (stands up and walks away) (left)
Damon: (eyes widens at Carrie leaving) (feels speechless)
Charles: (disappointingly stares at Carrie leaving after breaking up with him) Carrie?? (tears fall on his face)
Damon: (looks guilty at Charles)
Bailey: (holds Art's cheeks) (feels concerned) Art... you okay???
Art: I do not know what to say Bailey... how????
Bailey: (hugs Art) would you want to meet Ashton too????
Art: (feels nervous at Bailey)

It is now night and at Ashton's ward, Ashton was asleep.....

Ashton: (sleeps peacefully)
Kylie: (walks closer and watches Ashton sleeping peacefully)
Aster: (approaches Kylie and looks at Ashton) he finally got to see him get a proper sleep.....
Kylie: yeah... (smiles at Aster) I am sure that he is happy Aster.... Ashton is a very happy person.... he just have to be free... you know that right???
Aster: (nods) yeah... (looks at Kylie) Ashton deserves so much and I feel bad for being unable to do so much about it......
Kylie: (hugs Aster) well Aster... you are  one of his happiness... you know that...
Aster: (hugs Kylie) (looks at Ashton sleeping) and I am happy he is back.....

The emotional episodes are not done yet.... Last 7 episodes... Here we go!!!
#YouniverseAStoryThatSaves