Episode 65 : Giving Life

Still at the middle of the dark sea, Ashton and Art were now lying on the raft while romantically resting with each other......

Ashton: (hugs Art tightly) you wanna stay here for a while??? (looks and notices Art staring slightly at the sky)
Art: well.... (keeps staring happily at the sky) is there anywhere else do you want to go??? (looks and smiles proudly at Ashton) (strokes Ashton's hair) any idea where should we go????
Ashton: actually.... (blushes down) (shrugs) I think.... I wanna leave but also do not want to run away somewhere else I know because..... I rather would be stuck and lost with you..... as long as it is with you...
Art: (suddenly feels emotional and frowns while listening to Ashton)
Ashton: (notices Art frowning) Art? what is wrong??? did I say something bad?
Art: (shakes his head) nothing... (looks at the sky) let us just look at stars.... the night is beautiful... nobody can deny that....
Ashton: yeah... let us look at... (looks at the sky and notices no stars) wait.... (feels confused) where are the stars??? the sky has to have stars right???? but where are they???
Art: (curiously watches Ashton looking confused) (smiles slightly)
Ashton: (looks at Art) maybe it rained right?? we were lost in the sea and I do not know how long.... maybe it is just very.....
Art: (moves closer and sweetly kisses Ashton's lips)
Ashton: (feels surprised by Art's kiss) (feels soft and weak then kisses Art's lips while holding his cheeks) (looks at Art) I love you baby..... I love you so much.....
Art: (looks back at the sky) (happily stares at the moon and stars) the moon is beautiful tonight... and so do the stars......
Ashton: (eyes widens and blushes at Art) (looks back and surprisingly notices the stars) Art? the stars are here already!! that was fast.....
Art: well Ashton... (hugs and snuggles on Ashton's body) this world just revolves around you but do not worry... you deserved it......
Ashton: (looks back confused at Art) what do you mean Art?
Art: (slightly frowns) you made it clear to me.... or maybe you... you are so clear with the life you want... and you have given life into your mind and look at everything here..... you got all what you want... doesn't it sometimes make you confuse?? that you got me.... you got to escape? you got to rest for a little bit...
Ashton: but Art... (feels slightly worried) it does not look like it... I struggled here as well.... and Kylie is here... Grant is here.... my brothers are... (feels nervous) they were all here..... I did not get.....
Art: you got the world you wish for and the man you might have like to have.... but what made you pure is how transparent you are with all your worries... weaknesses and.... (feels emotional) isn't it beautiful.... seeing yourself turn into a great person by just knowing what you want and what you are ad well???
Ashton: (looks around) (tears fall on his face) Art? what do you think?? Art? I am scared of what you are saying....
Art: well.... I am saying this because you know you are all of what I am saying..... maybe not perfect that is why the people you do not want to exist are here....  (tears fall on his face) but maybe they are your wake up call... to remind yourself who you should stand up for.....
Ashton: (holds Art) Art... (feels anxious and panics intensely) Art.... just tell me what are you talking about?? please..... I am getting scared.......
Art: (holds and calm Ashton down) you wanna know the truth???
Ashton: is this world real???
Art: (frowns slightly) you already know the answer to that as much as I know..... (cries softly) because it is time to wake up Ashton.... you cannot be stuck here for too long.....
Ashton: so you are not real??? this never existed? nothing is existing?? Art??? (sits up) Art??? (cries hardly) please do not wake me up if that life is not this... I do not want to leave you.... I do not want to....
Art: (sits up and holds Ashton's cheeks) Ashton... Ashton... (cries softly) you gave life to me.... so I will always be in your mind..... you have knowledge of me...... I am your knowledge... like everything you want... I am everything you say... I am your attraction and manifestation...
Ashton: but this world is not real... how can I live up to that?? all I want is a world to be free??? (cries hardly) and an Art like you.....
Art: then it is time to find that world in reality.....
Ashton: and I can never see you again??? (keeps crying)
Art: I will always be in your mind but there is a reality you have to see because this will just make you crazy......
Ashton: (breaks out and cries loudly) Art!!!!! why did I do this to me? all I wanted is a life.....
Art: and you made one beautiful life... (sadly hugs Ashton)
Ashton: but you do not really exist....
Art: but Ashton... (sweetly whispers to Ashton's ears) even though you made this world... you are not meant to exist here..
Ashton: how does that help???
Art: but as for me... I am actually the main character of this story.... (looks at Ashton's eyes) thanks for bringing life to this story....
Ashton: (keeps crying) Art... please... I do not want to end this story please... (hopelessly begs and holds Art)
Art: I have to end this story..... (holds Ashton's cheeks) but maybe you will find me... the real me... in reality....
Ashton: (eyes widens at Art) (keeps crying)
Art: (kisses Ashton's lips) (keeps whispering) once again... thanks for giving life to everything here Ashton.... to me.... and to this story that somehow helped you shape yourself and your real dreams... I am rooting for you in reality.... goodnight......
Ashton: (shakes his head and keeps crying worriedly) Art!!! Art!!!! Art!!!!!!! (eyes widens at Art disappearing in front of him)
Art: (fades to the dark) see you!!!
Ashton: (looks around) (feels worried) Art!!!!!!!

At the hospital inside Ashton's ward, Kylie, Grant and Aster were there looking out for Ashton.....

Aster: (sadly looks at Ashton confined) I am sorry brother if I am too busy with school and never got to busy often.... but I promise to be here when you wake up....
Grant: (sadly looks at Aster) (looks at Kylie)
Aster: (holds Ashton's hand and tears fall on his face)
Ashton: (suddenly moves his fingers)
Aster: (eyes widens confusedly at Ashton moving his fingers) Ashton?????
Kylie: (looks concerned at Aster) Aster... what is it???
Grant: (eyes widens at Ashton's fingers moving) Ashton.... his fingers are moving... should I call the....
Ashton: Art!!!! (wakes and sits up from his hospital bed)
*Grant, Kylie and Aster looks surprised at Ashton*

This is it... I am so heartbroken about Ashton's Art's goodbye.... is this a restart? tune in!!!
#YouniverseGivingLife