Episode 22 : The Scenery

It is now the next day and at the personal apartments, Ashton was there hanging out very early waiting for Charles and Grant to help out in continuing the rebuilding of the area......

Ashton: (sits on the log) (stares at the wooden apartments)
*Grant and Charles approaches Ashton*
Charles: good morning Ashton... (sits next to Ashton) you see early today? are the other boys sleeping????
Ashton: actually.... I have been here for maybe an hour already so when I left, they were still asleep......
Grant: (pats Ashton's back) I hope that you are getting okay Ashton.....
Ashton: (nods slightly) can I ask??? (looks confused at Grant) but do not take this on the wrong way, I just wanna ask....
Grant: go and spill it up!
Ashton: what brings you and Kylie here????
Grant: we are here for vacation??? (feels confused) is there another reason to be here besides enjoying a vacation???
Ashton: are you two sure that you guys are not here for.... (confusedly stares at Grant)
Grant: (looks concerned at Ashton)
Ashton: ugh haha... (stands up) (shakes his head) can we just start doing work??? this is why I went here earlier..... but you guys are now here so....
Charles: (nods confusedly) (looks at Grant) I think we all should start....
Grant: I think we really all are... I will go ask for the tools again... be right back... (keeps looking concerned at Ashton) (left)
Charles: I will also gonna get some proper planks and bamboos.... be right back... (left)
Ashton: (shyly nods) yeah sure guys... you all go do you think... (feels awkward)

It is now almost afternoon and at the room 34, Art and Damon were hanging out together.....

Art: (smiles at nothing)
Damon: (looks for something in his bag) (notices Art slightly smiling) ugh... Miguel? are you still mentally stable???
Miguel: haha.. (feels confused at Damon) yeah... but what do you mean???
Damon: you have been smiling weirdly actually and there's nothing to smile about right now....
Art: why not Damon??? shouldn't I smile like... I feel like everything is now okay than before.....
Damon: (nods) sure.... but to full up and make your happiness sensible... I want us to engage into an activity and you cannot say no to this one... (grabs and shows a paintbrush from his bag) (smiles) I brought canvases and do not ask me how I did it.......
Art: (smiles) oh c'mon, do we have to? it is too early to show all our talents today......
Damon: (stands up) (pulls Art's hand) lets go!!!
Art: (stands up) okay fine.. I will be coming... (keeps smiling down)

Near the construction site of the boys, Art and Damon settled there and started painting whatever they want to paint......

Damon: (sets up the 2 easels for him and Art) so yeah.... I am just bored right now and I am pretty sure that we can spend the day painting a lot of gorgeous sceneries here.....
Art: (notices Ashton, Charles and Grant on the other side) what do you mean by sceneries? literally in front of Charles??? (smiles at Damon)
Damon: (whispers to Art's ear) and also Ashton... (winks)
Art: (blushes at Damon) what the hell?? (looks at the easels) I still cannot believe this fitted your baggage.....
Damon: I told you to do not ask... I also was shocked that I did.... so yeah... (fixes his hair) this is kinda hippie for us but we have no choice..... the girls are having fun.... the other boys are still busy so the smart ones be smart.....
Art: wow... (stares at Ashton) (grabs a paint brush) I did not know being smart is a gender....
Damon: yeah the are.....

At the other side while Charles, Grant and Ashton are constructing the apartments.......

Grant: (notices Art and Damon painting on the other side) hey guys.... those boys are now here and I think they are busy painting... they are so talented right??
Charles: they really are... coming from a friend like me but... isn't it weird that they chose to face us inside of facing the sea......
Ashton: yeah? (stares at Art focusing on painting)
Art: (tries to secretly look at Ashton) (notices Ashton looking at him) (nervously looks away)
Ashton: (smiles down) (notices Art nervously looking away)
Charles: I see... (notices Art and Damon frequently watching them) I think Art is looking at you.... is there something going on with you and my friend lately? Ashton?????
Grant: now that is a straight to the point question?
Ashton: I do not know... (takes off and throw his shirt away) I do not know.....  but he is so special to me now.... I hope he really does feel the same....
Grant: oh trust me.... if somebody uses his passion to you.... like painting you... he is a keeper... (pats Ashton's back) and it is 2021... love is love..
just saying......
Charles: I kinda agree.... cause why not??
Ashton: (smiles) (looks at Charles) how about you? what's with Damon looking at you? (notices Damon looking at Charles)
Charles: (stares and smiles at Damon) (shrugs) bro, I have a girlfriend..... (returns back in working on the apartment) (walks away from Damon's sight)
*Ashton and Grant looks confused at each other*

Back at Art and Damon.....

Damon: (notices Charles walking away) ugh I think..... (feels concerned) this way actually a bad idea.....
Art: (notices Damon painting Charles) but Damon... (feels confused) he doesn't have to see this...
Damon: and he seems me doing this and it is obvious... (feels emotionally heartbroken) I am stupid... I shouldn't have done this.... (rips off his painting)
Art: (holds Damon's hand) what the?! Damon!
Damon: (holds Art's hand) (looks at Art painting an abstract version of Ashton) but you... continue Art because it wouldn't be pretty obvious... you do great with abstract... do not worry about me... I will be okay.... (left)
Art: (looks at Damon leaving) (feels sad) Damon!
Ashton: (notices Art watching Damon leave sadly) (feels guilty) (looks at Charles)

It is now night and back at the room 34, Ashton was there returning from the long work and at the living area, Art and Damon had finally sleep......

Ashton: (enters the room) (notices the movie playing on the TV) guys??? (approaches Art and Damon sleeping on the living room) (smiles) (takes a deep breath) (in his mind) it was a long boring day for you two so you needed to do something like paint huh??? (sits next to Art)
Art: (sleeps peacefully)
Damon: (sleeps peacefully next to Art)
Ashton: (notices and grabs a painting next to Art) (sees himself in abstract and ash gray background) (smiles slightly) Ash Gray background that stands for.... haha... (looks at Art) I do nor want to say it... I wanna hear it from you so would you?? (strokes Art's hair)

I feel like something sweet is coming next episode... tune in!
#YouniverseTheScenery