Episode 19 : Light Of Starting Over

It is now the next day and back at room 34, Ashton was there waking up silently on his bedroom......

Ashton: (stretches his arms) (yawns) (wakes up)
*the sun shines directly to Ashton's face*
Ashton: (eyes feels irritated) (covers his eyes) (keeps yawning) (looks around) (in his mind) I didn't expect myself to be here today... (hugs his pillow) but he took him home being sure that everything will be better..... (takes a deep breath)

At the kitchen of the apartment, Charles and Art were together finishing up their cooking for Ashton.....

Art: (washes his hands) so.... I am so excited... thanks for helping me Charles, you could have spent time with Carrie honestly....
Charles: oh Art... (pats Art's back) (smiles) I came here not just for her.... there is a reason why you two are with us... (smiles) always remember that.....
Art: (looks at the foods) but you think he will automatically be okay.....
Ashton: (about to enter the room) (hears Art speaking) (secretly listens)
Charles: what do you mean, you are Art.....
Ashton: I mean... when he cooked for me, I ignored and overlooked it..... would he do the same?
Charles: oh Ashton.... I thought you are now looking forward for what's now and what's next.... don't think about the past....
Art: (nods) yeah... you are right....
Ashton: (smiles down) (casually enters the room) good morning guys....
*Charles and Art surprisingly notices Ashton*
Art: oh Ashton... (looks shyly at the food)
Charles: ugh.... I think I would give time for you two to talk....
Ashton: no Charles.... it is fine... (smiles) we can watch movies and everything....
Charles: (hugs Ashton) we will do anything downstairs... we will wait for you guys in the afternoon.......
Ashton: (hugs Charles) oh sure! (feels surprised)
Charles: (walks away) you Art.... enjoy your time together...
Art: (blushes) ugh why?
Charles: hahaha! (left)
Ashton: (smiles at Art) ugh... hi! (feels shy) (walks close to Art)
Art: hi... how are... (feels shy) how are you?
Ashton: doing good.... (looks at the food) doing good and it is because of you....
Art: yeah? but... it was still your decision to stay so it is because of you more... (smiles)
Ashton: (nods) but thank you actually.... I didn't know what to feel but you really pulled me away from my stupid decisions.....
Art: just doing my job in wanting to see people be happy...
Ashton: and your smile is the best of it all... contagious.... (pinches Art's cheeks)
Art: (blushes and looks surprised at Ashton)
Ashton: so..... is this for us? (looks at the food) us 3?
Art: actually, Damon is not yet around and I really asked Charles for help to cook this for..... (shyly looks at Ashton) for you.... I hope you like it and I am sorry I didn't appreciate your plan in doing this for me days ago.... actually, I am not the only mess here.....
Ashton: yeah... (nods) you are a mess.....
Art: (looks confused at Ashton)
Ashton: (smiles) cause I hope we could be both a mess.... hoping I am not alone here.... and we can be the saddest mess together..... (sadly stares at nothing)
Art: you know what... lets already eat at the dining room.... (strokes Ashton's hair) I wanna talk and get to know you better.... (left)
Ashton: (smiles at Art) oh sure Art.... so sure! (stares at Art leaving)

After eating breakfast together, the both spent time relaxing and watching television on the couch....

Ashton: (slams his back to the couch next to Art) that was so good Art.... you are not just a literature expert, I guess..... also a goddamn chef....
Art: (blushes) not really.... I just know how cause that is part of life right? survival....
Ashton: yeah... I wish my life was so simple like yours...
Art: (pulls and hugs his legs up) you can always enter my life.... I think you already did.... and I am honored...
Ashton: (blushes hardly) (notices Art's wound on his knee) oh God, where did that come from? it looks so fresh? what happened? (feels worried)
Art: (looks at the wound) rather not tell you or else you will blame yourself.....
Ashton: oh... (feels sad) run through the rain and slipped down? (stands up) let me treat that.....
Art: (pulls Ashton back to him) I will be fine... your wound in your heart is the one better to be fixed.... so, hope let me in your life too......
Ashton: (feels emotionally touched by Art) (bites his lips) (looks down) can I ask you a favor?
Art: why? (stands up)
Ashton: (feels shy) (stands up and immediately hugs Art) (buries his head on Art's neck) (hugs Art's body) I am sorry if I suddenly did this.... I... just ....
Art: (carefully listens to Art)
Ashton: (keeps hugging Art) (looks at Art's eyes while lying on Art's neck) nobody had care for me as much as this..... and I never expected myself to trust this big.......
Art: but I made you start out depressing here for not understanding you.....
Ashton: but I also want the same smile of the person I first saw here.... (keep looking at Art's eyes) I want the same happiness you have in you......
Art: (hugs Ashton hardly and tightly) sure.... you can stay and hug me for as long as you like.... promise, there will be better days....
*the sun shines at Art and Ashtob from the window*
Ashton: (sees the sun shining to Art's eyes) I think it is already starting... (noses Art's neck)
Art: (smiles down) (keeps hugging and stroking Ashton's back)

While Art and Ashton were having their time together, at the main entrance of the resort, Jack and Jean were there having trouble on the signboard that was blown down by the storm last night......

*Jack and Jean struggles to lift the signboard up*
Jean: we should design it, I think..... there is a reason why nature want it blown down....
Jack: but I haven't found a name yet for our resort.... do you????
*Carrie, Charles, Kylie, Grant and Damon approaches Jack and Jean*
Charles: what is happening here Mr. Jack and Mrs. Jean?
Jean: oh kids.... the signboard fell down because of the storm.... how are the boys?
Kylie: (feels sad) hope they are fine.....
Charles: (smiles) I am pretty sure they are......
Carrie: anything we could help... it is a great day to work and enjoy.... right????
Jean: well... I wanna suggest him to design and paint this signboard.....
Jack: only if we have a name already.....
Damon: (smiles) we are glad to help.... it doesn't need a name, we can do the background anyway... we can paint it.....
Grant: and solidify it with more wood so it doesn't fall....
Kylie: and add vines so it looks more tropical.....
Jack: are you guys sure you have no whereabouts today?
Damon: (looks at his camera) like what Carrie said, it is a great time to help... the sun says so too so... what do you guys say?
Charles: I am in! (smiles)
Damon: (smiles at Charles)
*everyone nods and agrees*
Jack: thank you guys... I will bring the paints.... (feels extremely happy)
Damon: just leave it to the artist... (smiles)

Last episode next, I am starting to feel that season 2 will start out great.. cause it will be! Tune in!
#YouniverseLightOfStartingOver