Episode 41 : Safest Place

A week has passed ever since Ashton and Art were in a relationship and with the little time spent, the finally somehow found peace enjoying each other's company...... at Art's personal apartment in the bedroom......

*Art and Ashton are sleeping on the bed*
Ashton: (feels sunlight going directly to his eyes) (slowly wakes up) (yawns and stretches his arms) (covers his eyes from the sunlight)
Art: (peacefully sleeps) (snores slightly)
Ashton: (looks and moves closer to Art) (smiles) good morning love.... (kisses Art's forehead) I know it has been a week passed since I finally found my brave self to tell you that I love you and I need you and..... (kisses Art's cheeks) I am already wishing for forever.... (looks around the whole bedroom surrounded by sunlight) this looks like forever but.... I cannot wait to go everywhere with my love.... just the two of us.... or with your friends.... just saying but..... (strokes Art's hair softly)
Art: (continues to sleep silently)
Ashton: I am just going to make some breakfast okay? (kisses Miguel's cheeks and lips multiple times) (stands up from the bed) thank you for being everything to me.... everything that I have ever wanted in life..... (watches Art sleeping peacefully)

At the outside of the personal apartments, Damon and Bailey were at the outdoor tables hanging out for breakfast.......

Bailey: (eating biscuits) what do you think would happen this week???
Damon: I do not know... but personally... I prefer this... (stares at the view of the place) just a normal day for a normal person that deserves a normal lifestyle..... and I am happy with what Art and Ashton have......
Bailey: something you wish you had????
Damon: (blushes down) (drinks his coffee) (nods) yeah haha....
Ashton: (walks out of his room) (stretches his arms) (notices Bailey and Damon hanging out together) oh hey... good morning to you two... (approaches Damon and Bailey) seems like a good picnic huh???
Bailey: yeah.. come join.. and I see you are in Art's home... why not let him join????
Ashton: (sits on an empty chair) actually... I am out to find breakfast for us because he is still asleep.... but how are you two??
Damon: nothing much... last week was kinda empty but I deserve it.....
Bailey: yeah... I was kinda into some adventure lately.... exploration but suddenly.... all my friends have been dealing with personal endeavors... Carrie and... Charles are not talking that much... (looks down sadly)
Damon: (feels slightly guilty) (keeps drinking his coffee)
Bailey: Damon wants peace of mind and... (smiles slightly at Ashton) my friend Art seem to be enjoying company with his man.... and I think you are doing a great job.....
Damon: (looks confused at Bailey) why do you sound so sad saying those if you are happy????
Bailey: I came late and I think... a lot of things have changed with everybody..... maybe it is just an effect of after graduation but yeah.... still new... new place anyway right? hahahaha......
Ashton: (nods sadly) what took you so long again?? you could have told us you needed somebody.... you are Art's friend anyway....
Bailey: well... (takes a deep breath) actually.... I was busy right?? but I also wanted to escape stuffs......
Ashton: (listens carefully to Art) escape stuffs???
Bailey: (nods) kinda busy cause I am so proper.... haha... a student who is always conscious of everything because I am so.... I just have OCD... let's just say that but...... you know.... your life has many aspects and you just cannot maintain how neat everything is if one of them are not.....
Damon: (eyes widens at Bailey) hey Bailey... I think... if this is what I feel like we are talking about... you can...
Bailey: (cuts off Damon) too much going on with my family... too much fights.... me and my brothers doesn't get along as well.... that is when I realized I cannot maintain everything good.... sometimes... if it is burden.... like everyone says.... leave for a while..... and I realize more that.... I do not even have to think twice about leaving.... I alsp just figured out late how pressured I am.... I missed so much about life... and I feel so lost.... and cannot catch up..... (tears fall on his face)
Damon: (holds Bailey's arm) Bailey... it wasn't wrong... whatever you did represents you and that will always be a good thing.... as much as what other people's pespective about their life is a good thing that you cannot blame onto them..... it is just natural that life is a struggle.... and it will always be..... (looks at the waves of the sea from the further beaches) and like what waves speaks to us... I mean... we shouldn't actually go with the flow... we just naturally flow and wherever we are... that's where life takes us.... whatever we decide... we were meant to decide that.... I do not know if it works on everybody but.... that is the most positive thing I tell myself... so if I made a bad decision, it was really meant to happen and like just goes on......
Bailey: (looks at the waves of the sea from further distance) seems like everything around this place is something moral huh??? everything you see... you will learn something....
Damon: everything you want... it seems to give but it takes time.... this is the safest place ever......
Ashton: (stares seriously at nothing)
Bailey: ugh Ashton?? (notices Ashton staring seriously at nothing)
Ashton: (looks confused at Bailey) ugh why???
Bailey: are you okay???
Ashton: I just remembered my brothers as well.... (takes a deep breath) I am actually sorry for your situation... if just kinda relate somehow to it......
Bailey: do you want to talk about it?? if you are....
Ashton: (stands up) (cuts off Bailey) it is fine... actually... is it weird but... (looks confused at Bailey and Damon) I cannot remember my brothers.... I know why I am here but I cannot remember them??
Damon: huh? how come you cannot.... you are popular... therefore your family is... and that also means... you know them cause they are....
Ashton: (cuts off Damon) but I cannot.... is it bad???
*Damon and Bailey looks and shrugs at each other*
Ashton: (feels intensely confused)

First episode is like a pain to the mind... so philosophical.... it hits home too hard.... tune in!
#YouniverseSafestPlace