Episode 62 : Figure And Realize

It is now a monday morning and at some motel, the friends Art, Damon, Charles, Bailey and Carrie went there to stay for the night after the big day that they all had yesterday.... in one of the rooms, Carrie was there staying alone because she doesn't want to stay in the same room with all the boys for the rest of her night...... at her bedroom.....

Carrie: (sadly sits alone on his bed) (notices the sun shining from the window of her room) (in her mind) I wonder what the boys are up to? maybe they are still asleep from last night... (speaks and smiles slightly) they really did spend the best of last night like they are at the end of their youth.... haha... what stupid boys......
*a laugh of Art, Charles, Damon and Bailey are heard from the other side of the room*
Carrie: (hears the laugh of the boys) (in his mind) maybe they are not even done as well..... and Charles leads the noise.... (keeps hearing Charles' laugh) (frowns) (remembers something)

A flashback shows from yesterday when Carrie headed and entered Damon's room go get his DSLR that Charles suggested to bring.......

Carrie: (enters the room happily) (shouts to the outside of the room) do not go out yet all of you there.... (approaches and looks around Damon's bedroom) (notices organized sketches, drawings, photos and paintings on the board) (smiles) typical Damon...... (approaches the drawer) now where is the DSLR? (keeps looking around) (grabs and opens one level of the drawer) (eyes widens noticing a lot of stolen pictures of Charles) (feels surprised) (in his mind) Charles??? (grabs one and takes a look closely at a stolen photo of Charles) (takes a deep breath)  (feels sad) (keeps looking at the other photos of Charles in Damon's drawer)  all of Charles' all throughout the years.... (notices a baby photo of Charles) (holds herself to not cry) (about to grab and take a close look at Charles' baby photo)
Damon: (voice only) Carrie?? have you seen the camera???
Carrie: oh ugh... (feels nervous hearing Damon) (shuts the drawer immediately) I already found it... just one sec.... (tries to open the other drawers) (notices and immediately grabs out the DSLR) here it is!!! (tries to check tears on her eyes with her fingers) (immediately walks out of Damon's room sadly) (left)

Back at present.......

Carrie: (grabs and opens her phone) (sadly looks at a photo of her and Charles) (in her mind) it has been stuck a long time in my mind but I tried to avoid it but.... the truth is... who am I still to a person who has been longing to love you? known you.... observed you.... and probably... who you are comfortable with..... (tears fall on her face) but what a lucky man you are Charles.. what a......
Charles: (knocks slowly in Carrie's bedroom) Carrie???
Carrie: huh? (suddenly wipes her tears) Charles???
Charles: (opens slowly and peeks at Carrie's bedroom) good morning babe... just wanna ask what you want? I am making breakfast for the boys but instead... I will order so less effort... anything you need????
Carrie: (smiles at Charles) you know what I need.....
Charles: and what is it again? (feels confused) haha... (feels awkward) I am sorry......
Carrie: (rolls her eyes) (awkwardly laughs) whatever... I will chat you when you get there... you always forget....
Charles: sure... (winks at Carrie) I will be going..... I will just be fast... Damon is with me anyway... I will behave....
(left)
Carrie: oh... su... (notices Charles left) sure..... (takes a deep breath and sadly looks down)

While the friends are having breakfast, back at the dark ocean, Ashton is still at the middle of the ocean......

Ashton: Art?? Art??? (keeps speaking while sleeping)
Art: (stares at the sky blankly while lying on the raft)
Ashton: (tears fall on his face) Art???
Art?? (feels nervous) (feels worried) Art?? where are you???
*water from the sea splashes to Ashton's hand*
Ashton: (immediately wakes up from the water splashing to his hand) Art?!?? (shouts nervously)
Art: (keeps staring blankly at the cloudy sky)
Ashton: (eyes widens noticing Art on the raft) Art??? you are here!!! (cries happily) (crawls and happily looks at Art) I am happy that you are still here!!? (keeps crying hardly but happily) I really am....
Art: (blankly stares at Ashton's face)
Ashton: where are we?? (looks around)
Art: nowhere.....
Ashton: huh??? (looks confused at Art) (notices Art pale and wet) Art?? you okay?? you seem to be awake longer than I was... (looks around at the dark sea) so where are we??? how did we survive??? (pulls and puts Art on his lap) Art??? you okay??
Art: do you want to continue this??? (keeps staring at Ashton blankly)
Ashton: what do you mean??! (looks confusedly annoyed at Art) we got away from them and now you are asking us that???
Art: do you want to still continue this????
Ashton: (cries softly) (internally panics) Art... please... not now... (cries softly) we are in danger and you are thinking of giving up.....
Art: (keeps looking blankly at Ashton) you are not in danger.. you are not giving up.... unless you wanna continue this....
Ashton: what do you mean?? (keeps annoyingly feeling worried) you have to be joking.... Art!!! (keeps crying) I will continue this.... I have you.... I will get us out... I promise.....
Art: you do not even know where we are Ashton... where would you be going??
Ashton: (shakes his head) no... Art will not say this... (feels intensely nervous) (panic attack starts) you are not Art because Art will escape with me.... who are you and what is wrong with you Art!!! do not do this to me!! (crawls away and slowly stands up)
Art: (keeps staring directly at the cloudy sky) now you are starting to doubt me.... and consider me unreal... Ashton... what is real?
Ashton: (cries intensely) I risked it all to have you, that is the realest thing I did.... but I do not think you are lifeless enough to understand it now Art... why???!!! (shouts angrily and sadly)
*a huge wave hits Ashton*
Ashton: (outbalances and falls to the sea) Art!!? (struggles to swim) help me!!!!
Art: (keeps staring at the sky and ignores Ashton)
Ashton: Art!!! (tries to stick up his hand for help) Art!!! (crying while watches Art ignoring him) Art!!!! (slowly sinks down the water)

At a private hospital, Kylie was there with flowers about to enter the ward.......

Kylie: (slowly enters the ward)  (notices the doctor checking the patient) sir?? is he alright???
Doctor: (notices Kylie) oh... Ms. Kylie... yes he is.... he is fighting..... even if it is taking long... I bet he wants to wake up as well....
Kylie: yeah? (approaches the patient with flowers) (looks at the patient's face woundless) his wounds healed....
Doctor: and that is the hope there.... he is fighting for his life.....
Kylie: (tears fall on her face) I bet he does....
Ashton: (confined and unconscious on his hospital bed) (tears fall on his face)
Doctor: see... (notices Ashton's tears) he is crying again... he badly wants to wake up.....
Kylie: (slightly smiles at Ashton) we will wait for you Ashton... we will......

Oh my God!! do you all get the twist??? Tune in more to see what is next with reality and supposed to be Ashton's world in his mind.... and ready for the resolution of Damon, Charles and Carrie in reality?? tune in!!!
#YouniverseFigureAndRealize