Episode 14 : In The Middle Of Past And Future

It is now sunday and at the food court of the resort, Art was seriously eating alone......

Art: (eating) (looks at the people enjoying their time together)
Carrie: (approaches Art) so... here you are huh?
Art: (notices Carrie) (nods) yeah... and I am just happy that there are a lot of people already in this place.... you can see the smile on their faces having conversations with each other huh??? what else can they enjoy when this place improves with all of our suggestions?
Carrie: yeah.. (sits on the opposite side of the table) and you seem to be an empathic person right? (looks around) you really notice how these people are happy having somebody......
Art: (nods) yeah... (keeps eating) and I just feel good to see people having somebody.... nobody deserves to be alone right?
*Charles and Damon approaches Art and Carrie*
Carrie: (notices Charles and Damon) and where is Ashton?
Art: (shrugs) no clues...... (eating)
Carrie: are you even okay? (feels angrily annoyed) are you doing this on purpose or you are really oblivious....
*everyone looks surprised at Carrie*
Carrie: (looks around)
Art: (looks concerned at Carrie) why did you just scream on me? are you okay?
Carrie: no Art... are you okay these days????
Art: (feels confused) what are you all talking about???
Charles: about last night... I think you hurt somebody.....
Art: (feels annoyed) can you already go straight to the point?
Damon: you know what Art... (sits next to Art) I know how you tried to understand somebody like Ashton and yes, he did hurt you and that is why you are acting like this......
Art: (looks down sadly)
Damon: and he apologized right? but he felt the way you feel so uncomfortable with him and he did his best to keep up with you.....
Art: (tears falls on his face)
Damon: but we cannot blame you at all... we just want this to be settled for once....
Charles: and also...... he decided to make a dinner for you..... but you acknowledged him the least.....
Damon: I said... do not make him feel like the blame...
Charles: cannot be sugarcoated... sorry! (shrugs)
Art: no way... (feels concerned) do not tell me I made things worse for him... again!
Carrie: (shakes her head) (holds Art's hand) actually, no! it is not about being who did worse... it is really all about bad timing.... you like him but you do not wanna be burden for him because you... you like him...
Charles: and he has been going through a lot lately so.... just think of this as an opposite of a synergy at a game.... it is a bad combination of things..... it won't work well and that is what is happening today....
Art: (stands up) anything I could help???
Carrie: (stands up) honestly, I do not know.... this sounds like a repetitive cycle.... you get concerned, he feels uncomfortable... and as he feels concerned, that when you are now uncomfortable...... I am frightened to tell you that it will happen again...
Charles: he is too scared to approach you anymore.....
Damon: (feels guilty) do not make Art feel that way guys...... why not lets get this settled.... don't think about what is going to happen Art and I am sure he won't think of his past.... what matter is what is in the moment......
Art: (nods) (looks at Damon) what matter is what's in the moment.......

It is now afternoon and at the main entrance of the resort, Ashton was there sadly hanging out alone.....

Ashton: (looks at the sun in the sky) (feels sad) (takes a deep breath) I do not wanna fucking sugarcoat all of this! why does this not feel like a vacation! (throws a rock at the sea) (cries hardly) all I want is to start something but I cannot go on...... I cannot go on if past gives me questions but future doesn't allow me.......
*Damon, Art, Charles and Carrie walks out of the resort*
Charles: (looks around) so... where is where?
Carrie: (notices Ashton at the front of the resort) I think that is him! (points Ashton)
Ashton: (sadly watches Ashton crying hardly on the sand)
*an incoming jetski approaches the sea*
Ashton: (keeps throwing rocks and jets to the sea)
*a rock smashes to a jetski*
Grant: (driving the jetski) what the fuck? (looks at his jetski)
Kylie: (looks around) somebody just threw something to us!
*the jetski parks on the shore*
*Kylie and Grant hops out of the jetski*
Ashton: (keeps crying)
Kylie: (looks at the main building of the resort) we are fucking finally here huh?
Grant: (notices Ashton sadly alone on the sand) wait... is that Ashton????
Kylie: (notices Ashton) wait.... it is really him!
Damon: (holds Art's shoulder) (whispers) go and talk to him now..
Art: (nods) (about to approach Ashton) (notices Kylie and Grant) wait....
Kylie: (runs happily to Ashton) oh my God... I know we will find you that easy!!
Art: (hears a familiar voice) (slowly looks up to Kylie) (eyes widens) (shouts nervously) Kylie?!
Kylie: haha! yes... it is me! we found you....
Ashton: (feels annoyed) no... (feels frightened) (shakes his head) no! (shouts) what are you doing here?! you should not be here..... you followed me!
Kylie: we surprised you Ashton! me and Grant are here for you....
Ashton: (shouts angrily) no! (stands up) (feels panicking) not here in my place!
*everyone feels confused at Ashton*
Kylie: (looks concerned at Ashton) Ashton? what are you talking about?
Ashton: (covers his ears) argh!! no! (turns around)
Art: (looks concerned at Ashton)
Ashton: (cries hardly at Art) no... you cannot help me either... please! I am not here to be burden... when I stayed here because how life is burden! I am sorry! (runs back to the resort) (left)
Kylie: (shouts sadly at Ashton) Ashton!
Art: (looks down sadly)
Grant: (approaches everyone) what is wrong with him????
Charles: oh... we have been there... better not start with that...
Grant: (looks confused at Charles)
*Kylie and Art awkwardly looks sadly at each other*

It is now night and at Room 34, Art and Damon were sadly hanging out at the kitchen.......

Damon: (eats a yogurt) wanna call him for dinner?
Art: (cries hardly)
Damon: hey... do not cry.... it is not your fault...
Art: (hugs Damon) (wipes his tears) I left some food for him... I am gonna rest now....
Damon: (pinches Art's cheeks) okay Art... rest well...
Art: (nods sadly) (left)
Damon: (feels stressed)

This is so sad! I feel bad for Ashton because he felt sandwiched in the situation...
#YouniverseInTheMiddleOfPastAndFuture