Episode 57 : Hide And Covered

After hours of taking photos of the models for the promotion of the whole resort, Charles finally found time to rest at the corner of the empty apartment........

Charles: (wipes his sweaty face with a sweaty towel)
Damon: (enters the room) (fixes his camera) what a stupid camera..... (notices Charles wiping himself with a towel) oh shit... hi!! (feels confused)
Charles: (wipes his sweaty armpit with towel) wanna smell me? I promise it smells good even if it is sweat.......
Damon: (looks disgusted at Charles) fuck off... I still do not want to get near a sweaty person like you... and I am amazed that you still are...... small little move and you are all wet and... (looks at sweat dripping on Charles' body) hot...
Carrie: (about to enter the room) (hears Damon and Charles talking inside the room) (listens carefully)
Charles: you... (blushes) haha... (eyes widens at Damon) you just described me.....
Damon: aren't you??? I mean... just return the favor and not make it an issue.....
Charles: what do you want me to say? that you are so attractive as well???
Damon: whatever! (takes a dry towel from the floor) here.... wipe your sweats... that is not working because it already absorbed tons of sweat of yours.......
Charles: (sexily smiles at Damon) or maybe wipe my sweat instead.... there wouldn't be any issue, would there be??
Damon: (walks and wipes Charles' neck and face with a dry towel) you are such a baby.....
Charles: could be your baby Damon... even if you look like one......
Damon: I am gonna shove this towel if you do not fucking stop! (holds himself to not laugh)
Charles: (giggles quietly) hahaha... Damon... why are you doing this???
Carrie: (sadly keeps listening to Damon and Charles)
Damon: what do you mean??
Charles: are you that soft again with me??? because we were always like this but weeks and weeks ago.. you were not and here you are again..... caring for me as well as I always did care for you.....
Damon: (feels shy) (puts the towel on Charles' hand) because like what you said... that is what we were always like......
Charles: and are you happy with it??? have you ever love what we have????
Damon: (looks at his camera) (walks back and fits himself on Charles' lap) sit back......
Charles: (feels confused) what are you doing??
Carrie: (peeks to Charles and Damon) (eyes widens and holds herself to not cry)
Damon: (aims the lens of the camera to him and Charles) I... I love... I love what we have....... the way I love it... I keep it... take a memory of it.... (smiles at the camera) (tears fall on his face)
Charles: (smiles sweetly at Damon)
*the camera captures Charles and Damon*
Damon: (looks at Charles looking at him) (looks at Charles' lips nervously) I wish I can love you with all my strength... with the perfect time.... if I have to be honest... (cries softly)
Charles: then show me Damon... (smiles at Damon) return the favor for it would just be about it.... just us! you and I...
Damon: (closes his eyes) (kisses Charles romantically)
Charles: (wraps his arms around Damon) (pulls closer and kisses Damon softly on him)
*Damon and Charles smiles and keeps kissing each other*
Carrie: (feels emotionally attacked) (cries softly) (immediately walks away)
Jack: (voice only) paging Ashton... Art... Bailey.... Damon... Charles.... Grant... Kibo..... Kylie... Cristie.... I want you all to gather up at the beach as soon as possible... the western beaches..... okay????
Damon: (hears Jack's announcement) I think we shall go...
Charles: (shakes his head) (slides his hands on Damon's body) what if we take some little time....
Damon: (feels Charles' hands tracing his chest) (smiles sexily at Charles)

It is now night and at the western beaches, a huge tent is set there for Art, Ashton and the others to hangout together with foods, music and everything....... inside the huge tent.......

Grant: (keeps eating) I think we really deserve this..... we should eat, talk and enjoy so much... right guys???
Kylie: (keeps singing on the karaoke) yeah sure Grant....
Carrie: (lies on the ground with a pillow) (stares sadly at anything)
Kibo: (notices Carrie looking sad) you okay Carrie???
Carrie: no I am not but I won't talk about it... (cries hardly) (covers her face)
Bailey: (happily enters the tent) guys!!! the 2 boys are here at least! we are completely! (jumps next to Ashton and Art cuddling)
*Damon and Charles enter the tent*
Damon: wow... (looks around) look how big this is and we are covered it.......
Charles: I think this is Jack's treat to us!! I think we deserve it......
Bailey: not just that.. tomorrow is the grand opening so just in time.. I think it would be uploaded later right???? right Kylie???
Kylie: yes it would.....
Charles: so what is next with the promotion though? is that all how it works???
*Ashton and Art listens to everybody*
Kylie: well.... it will be uploaded in public... that is how the whole promotion works right?? to attract everybody in the world to come here and visit and we are so happy right now because we finally made it...... we are even unaware that tomorrow will be the opening....
Ashton: (sits up) wait... (feels nervous) what is the promotion doing again???
Grant: promote this resort to the world... why? you know how it works Ashton...
Ashton: to the whole world??
Art: (looks concerned at Ashton) Ashton? what is wrong??
Ashton: (feels an internal panic) the whole world? gonna let people come here and visit here.... and the promotion is with my face on it????
Kylie: (eyes widens nervously at Ashton)
Carrie: (looks concerned at everyone) what is happening???
Ashton: (cries softly) this is wrong... stop and don't upload it.....
Kibo: but we have uploaded some of it already and it is getting interactions...
Ashton: (shouts angrily) I said stop the upload!!! (cries hardly) (feels intense panic) (body starts shaking in fright) nobody has to know that I am here.... my brothers are gonna find me....
Art: (hugs and looks concerned at Ashton) it is not gonna happen Ashton...... and one of what you said what about it only being a dream......
Ashton: (keeps crying) but there is a truth with that... (realizes something) the truth.... the truth!!! (shouts angrily) (nervously looks at Kylie) the truth...
Damon: what truth?? (feels confused)
Charles: (shrugs) is everything still okay??
Bailey: I doubt......
Ashton: (cries angrily) (stares at Kylie)
Art: (looks frightened at Ashton staring at Kylie)
Kylie: (looks nervous at Ashton)

This is it.. Last 3 episodes... I am excited... I am excited... be ready for it!
The You-niverse will be crumbling....
#YouniverseHideAndCovered