Episode 26 : Eye Contact

After everybody had lunch, Art and Bailey finally got to have a great talk together.... at the hangout area near the personal apartments...

Art: (follows Bailey) so I see.... you occupied one of the new houses that the other boys made....
Bailey: really? (smiles widely) (points the personal apartments) you boys made these stuffs????
Art: (shrugs) not me... I don't do physical things.....
Bailey: (sexily glares at Art) unless....
Art: (blushes) (feels shy confused) unless what????
Bailey: (rolls his eyes) haha.. never mind Art.. I just miss your duality... (walks to the hangout area) your innocence then all of the sudden, you are wilder than a wildfire......
Art: well.... (sits on a chair) (relaxes) nothing actually changed.... still with the gang and it is now more complete now that you are here......
Bailey: (keeps staring at the apartments) by the way Art..... the personal apartment really do looks small on the inside but they are really big outside..... do you consider moving because you know... (shrugs) we can share an apartment together like me, you and Damon share dorms before......
Art: (smiles down) well.... I am sharing the room with Ashton and.... I kinda like where we are now although... 3 of us decided to move into those when they are fully worked......
Bailey: (nods) well... it is okay because we still get to meet and hangout.....
Art: and be isolated until whatever.... (stares at Bailey's eyes)
Bailey: (smiles) so... for how long are staying here? I am just clinging with you guys.... so when?
Art: talking about leaving when you just literally started?? but I think..... I will just leave when.. (bites his finger) (stares at nothing) when it feels like we have to leave now.... I am loving the environment here and it is too early to say but I can live here forever when I want to but yeah.. let time decide.....
Bailey: (shrugs) makes sense though.....
*Carrie and Kylie approaches Art and Bailey*
Carrie: (eyes widens at Bailey) oh my God... Bailey??? is this really you here with us now????
Bailey: oh my God... the boyest of all the boys! (runs and hugs Carrie) I missed you too.....
Carrie: but I know you missed... (looks at Art) Art more, huh???
Art: (blushes) haha... by the way Bailey... (points Kylie) this is....
Bailey: (notices Kylie) Kylie.... I know her... she is.... Ashton's boyfriend....
Kylie: (blushes) boyfriend??? I am actually not his boyfriend but a very close friend..... and we haven't been getting along lately so yeah... nice to meet you anyways....
Art: (looks sadly at Kylie)
Bailey: it is so good to meet more friends this time... I am looking forward for a great time with you all guys...
Carrie: we will... I really do promise.... I am manifesting good times.....
Kylie: so true....
*Bailey, Art, Carrie and Kylie nods and smiles at each other*

At the rooftop of the main building of the resort, Charles, Ashton and Damon were together hanging out while watching the others talking in the new apartments.......

*Ashton, Charles and Damon stares at Art and Bailey*
Ashton: (speaks seriously) they seem to be very close like... a non understatement close thing..... they have eye contact, I have to be honest......
Charles: (looks at Damon sadly) (feels confused) what makes you figured those out????
Ashton: (stares at Bailey and Art staring at each other) well... as an artist, I know when there are contacts and closeness by just looks.... that one makes chemistry......
Damon: and they surely do... (smiles at Art and Bailey)
Charles: (looks concerned at Damon and Ashton)
Ashton: (looks sadly at Damon) tell me about it.....
Damon: well, it is still a mystery why they never got to be.... lovers I think.... (smiles slightly) they had everything.... it is pretty obvious that they liked each other but..... they were never a thing while being actually a thing... if you get what I mean....
Ashton: (feels emotionally attacked) ugh... I get it... and I think Art still loves Bailey right???
Damon: (shrugs) I guess... maybe? maybe yes.... but Bailey, I think he loves Art more that is why he did his best to catch up to us..... I just opened my messenger for a while and he has been bugging me about how is Art.....
Ashton: (nods) (looks at Art and Bailey) that seems like a love story about to get revisited again.....
Damon: he literally visited.....
Charles: you know what guys... (looks concerned at Ashton) can we just talk about you Damon???
Damon: (feels confused) what about me??
Charles: you are good in planning.... do you have a prototype or blueprint about how we will propose the floating restaurant????
Damon: you are too ambitious than I am.... why the hell are you all of the sudden obsessed?
Charles: cause you appreciated my cooking so much and I got motivated????
Damon: (smiles slightly at Charles) but it always have been appreciated....
Charles: now I have to say... (holds Damon's shoulder) you are the ambitious one.... you envisioned this restaurant because of my cooking... that is a big thing.....a big thing..
Damon: (silently blushes and nods)
Ashton: (looks at Damon and Charles talking to each other) (in his mind) these two also have chemistry...

It is now getting dark and Ashton is still at the rooftop but this time, he is alone....

Ashton: (sits and leans on the railings of the rooftop) (looks at the stars)
Art: (enters the rooftop) (notices Ashton looking at the stars) (notices Ashton's eyes sparkling from the stars) your eyes are like the stars that Van Gough made in the Starry Night..... (approaches Ashton) you should have told me we will be stargazing for today.....
Ashton: (notices Art) (smiles slightly) you are here..... and what's with my eyes????
Art: (walks and stares at Ashton's eyes) your starry eyes are like the starry night... like a painting, it captivates me...
Ashton: (feels romantic) (nervously stares at Art) Art... about the night???
Art: you gonna regret that?? (keeps staring at Ashton's eyes)
Ashton: (leans and kisses Art's lips softly) (shakes his head)
Art: (holds Ashton's cheeks) (kisses Ashton softly)
*Art and Ashton stares at each other's eyes while kissing each other*

This is so romantic but what will happen? why does this feel so... suspicious?
#YouniverseEyeContact