Episode 17 : No Helps Left

It is now afternoon and at the main hall  Damon, Charles, Carrie and Art were once again playing some board games at the lounge while it is raining heavily outside.......

Damon: (stands up) guys...... I forgot to tell you that my lenses just got delivered today and I will try it on you guys... (moves slightly away) (aims the camera to Carrie, Charles and Art)
*Carrie and Charles cutely poses together*
Damon: (captures the photo)
Charles: what is the difference between lenses.....
Damon: there are some which I cannot explain cause dumb minds won't understand that...
Charles: excuse me?!
Carrie: oh my God... haha.....
Damon: but... (looks at the photo of Art, Charles and Carrie) it has to be changed periodically... for quality.... (notices Art very sad) Art?
Art: (drinks his iced coffee) (stares at nothing) why?
Damon: anything I would do to make you slightly okay???
Art: (shows Damon his coffee) I am fine... I am just adapting what the weather is.....
Carrie: actually... I feel the opposite... I believe that it rains because of very sad people......
Art: (looks sadly at Carrie)
Kylie: (approaches everyone) ugh.... guys???
Charles: hey guys... look! it is Kylie... (notices Kylie)
Carrie: oh my Kylie! how's the day? (smiles at Kylie)
Kylie: actually... (sits in the middle of Art and Carrie) something bad really did happen earlier.....
Damon: what happened?
Kylie: I am too scared to tell you guys because I feel what Ashton is feeling... it might sound like you shouldn't be minding this but....
Art: (looks at Kylie) (cuts off Kylie) what happened to Ashton? have you seen him?
Kylie: (shakes her head) actually, we got into a serious talk which raged him with intense anger... it made him upset and I never seen him angry like that..... (feels worried) he is talking about either me leaving or him leaving because everything is starting to be worse and.... I just feel so fucked up by how I cannot make him feel okay..... I do not know how I could help so I think... you guys can calm him down..... (looks at Art) especially you.....
Art: do you think he would really listen to somebody he never met before?
Kylie: what do you think Art? you and him initiated each other so.... are you gonna stop now? are you letting him leave and stop his happiness that he deserves in a happy place like this?
Art: (nods) I would still try my best... he is my roommate anyway.......

It is now almost dusk and at the elevator, Jack was heading up towards his personal office....

Jack: (enters the elevator) (about to click a floor button)
Ashton: excuse me... excuse me... excuse me... (runs immediately inside the elevator) (clothes are soaking wet)
Jack: (notices Ashton) Ashton, my God! why are you so wet? (looks at Ashton's soaking wet clothes)
Ashton: (cries hardly) (hugs himself) (feels cold) (shakes his head) I am so sorry for the inconvenience....
Jack: oh no..... why are you also crying? what happened? tell me? (clicks an elevator button) what floor?
Ashton: 4th.. (tries to wipe his tears) (keeps crying)
Jack: (clicks the 4th floor button)
*the elevator door closes*
Jack: so.... how can I help you??
Ashton: I do not know anymore Mr. Jack... I was clinging to all the advices you gave me and I am still holding onto it.....
Jack: (listens carefully and sadly at Ashton)
Ashton: but if you ask me it once again, it will just repeat itself... same questions, stories.... same.... same advices that rolls in my mind but never take action about it..... it just feels useless....
Jack: (nods) I am sorry for that...
Ashton: but no sir Jack.... it is not your place and do not feel discouragement... I am here because I want to be in this place..... but.....
Jack: but what? I really wanna help you....
Ashton: (sadly looks at Jack) but... can I have a way to have my own place instead? cause I do not wanna be with Kylie for they are part of my past....
Jack: how about Art?
Ashton: he deserves no problems because we are here to enjoy.... and I could only enjoy and find happiness and fix all of this together...
Jack: I am sorry to say Ashton but the single rooms are not yet built....
*the elevator opens on the 4th floor*
Ashton: oh... (feels slightly disappointed) I understand.....
Jack: (feels very concerned) I am really sorry Ashton... I am too frightened to make things worse for you with some advices....
Ashton: I would be fine... (walks out of the elevator) thank you for the talk tho... (looks at Jack) and everyone is too scared to help me anyway..... sorry for bothering.... (cries hardly)
Jack: oh no... Ashton! do not take it that....
*the elevator closes*
Ashton: (cries hardly) (lies his back on the wall) (slides sadly and falls on the floor) (looks at the strong rain outside)

It is finally dark and at the food court, Charles, Art, Carrie, Damon and Kylie were eating silently......

Carrie: I am sorry if there is no fun today Kylie.... we wanna make you feel better...
Kylie: actually, it is better this way... just to have silent friends with you when you are aching.... (eating) and it is unfair for Ash if we all smile while he is sad.....
Art: (finishes eating) (stands up and grabs his plate) so guys... I gotta go....
Charles: you are already done? why not stay with us.... just like Kylie, it is better to be together right?
Art: and just like what Kylie said.... it is unfair for Ashton that we are happy and he's not.... it is also unfair if we are together and he is alone... (left)
Kylie: (looks sadly at Art) is he also okay?
Carrie: he will be okay Kylie..... I hope he meets Ashton on the way....
Damon: (watches Art leaving) (in his mind) I have faith on you buddy!

At the room 34, Ashton was there finishing packing up his little stuffs in his bag and is ready to go...... at Ashton's bedroom...

Ashton: (zips down his bag) there is a reason why I left my main baggage on the car... cause I will also leave... I should have known better... (about to leave his room) (holds his doorknob) but.... I would miss them??? (feels slightly guilty) (gulps deeply) would they miss me? (remembers Art)

Get ready for the next episode.. it would be the main highlight of the story....
#YouniverseNoHelpsLeft