Episode 33 : The Other Side Speaks

It is now noontime and at room 34, Art was at the dining area waiting for his friends to come.....

Art: (leans his back on the kitchen counter) (patiently waits)
*Damon, Carrie and Charles enters the room together*
*Damon, Carrie and Charles looks annoyed and uncomfortable with each other*
Carrie: (pushes her way and sits at a dining chair) ladies first.....
*Damon and Charles separately sits on the dining chairs*
Charles: (sadly looks at Damon)
Damon: (tries to look away at Charles)
Art: (notices everyone not getting alone)
Carrie: so we are all now complete right?? can we get this started??
Art: no ugh... actually, I brought somebody else too....
Damon: who?
*Grant and Kylie enters the room*
Kylie: (feels shy) ugh.... (sits next to Carrie) hello...
Grant: (sits next to Charles) surprise I guess.....
Charles: (smiles at Grant) hey Grant... nice to see you all.....
Carrie: ugh.. (looks confused at Kylie) not to offend Kylie but why are they also here???
Kylie: actually, I have no idea... he did not give me context.....
Art: well... I just thought that if I speak up here.... I would consider letting Ashton's closest people know.... (smiles at Kylie) but that is all what is here... and maybe they can help or whatever.....
Grant: anything Art..... you helped Ashton a lot.....
Art: and as the first people who knew Ashton, you may help him out soon.....
*Kylie and Grant looks sadly at each other*
Grant: ugh Art.... me and Ashton helped each other with the houses but actually, we have never gotten any history being friends.... because we were all this unnecessary rivalry......
Kylie: (nods) and unnecessary tandem..... maybe that is why he wanna leave this place.... I actually do not know the complete reason but yeah..... I might be trying to be close with someone who doesn't really actually want....
Art: (feels confused) wait... you like Ashton????
Kylie: (shakes his head) not in that way.... I am just concerned and everything about him and maybe that made him uncomfy.... and I have to admit, the popular scene is wild and toxic......
Art: (nods)
Kylie: but we can do our best to help out in whatever this is... so, why are we here???
Art: (tears fall on his face) I do want to get straight to the point and I have to be honest..... I like Ashton.....
*everyone except Art widens their eyes at each other*
Art: and I feel like I know what is this about and it is destroying me and Ashton once again as well as it is destroying by best friends' friendship.... and I cannot do this alone so I have to fix the mess I made with my friends to have somebody who can help me.....
Carrie: oh my... (stands up) (walks to Art) I am sorry... did you hear everything what we talked about? (holds Art's shoulder) we were just wanna help actually...
Art: and you guys could have done better if I just spoke up and be real with what I felt......
Charles: but we cannot blame you and Ashton because we are the reason why things fucked up.....
Damon: (looks down sadly) we glorified and celebrated too much of Bailey's return which disrespected Ashton's feelings.... and we all know he is the current..... and I am so guilty that I haven't apologized to Ashton up till now.....
Art: but still... if we just spoke up about what we feel... if we just went straight to the point... none of this happened...
Kylie: but love takes time... love has baby steps..... you can love somebody and not completely tell that you do..... but you can do it by action because that defines your strength right now....
Art: but still... I am sorry if I made it complicated for you all.....
Carrie: oh Art... (hugs Art) just think about you feeling stressed understanding and bearing with Art at the beginning but it ended happily... and now, we are trying to do the same with both of you and actually, you two don't have hate or uneasy feeling about each other now.... it was just a case of setting aside and being afraid to commit... and with these... (looks at Charles and Damon) me and the boys will be okay soon....
Charles: (nods) (smiles) (stands up) I wanna hug you Art...
Art: (walks and hugs Charles) (cries softly)
Damon: (walks near Art) (coughs) ugh Art... I am sorry the most for this..... for making Ashton push himself away.....
Art: (shakes his head) do not be sorry Damon... (hugs Damon) I cannot and will never hate you... you know I will always be on your side....
Damon: and I will be... since little kids up till now.....
*Kylie and Grant claps happily*
Art: but do you think he feels the same???
*everyone looks and smiles at Art*
Charles: well... you two kissed each other.....
Art: but he said it must be stopped....
Kylie: for obvious reasons that we already talked about Art.... but do not take it literal.... (smiles)
Grant: yeah... you can kiss him once again soon...
Art: (nods) (blushes down)

It is now night and at the bedroom of Art, Art was ready getting asleep.....

Art: (sits peacefully on his bed) (takes a deep breath)
Damon: (knocks and enters the room) Art??
Art: (notices Art) ugh Damon? what brings you here??? (smiles) wanna sleep with me???
Damon: actually I will now because you told me to so.. (jumps and snuggles next to Art) but I also wanna tell you something just to say that me and Charles' problem didn't start with you......
Art: (looks down sadly) I think I know what started either... the painting right????
Damon: (nods) but.. it worsened since then.... since I tried avoiding Charles, he started keep coming for me and I wanted him but at the same time, I can't.... I feel guilty plus what I did to you made me more guilty and his concerns made him mad at me but he still did his best to approach me.....
Art: and what did you do??
Damon: I am so scared but I.... I kissed him when I shouldn't have done such things......
Art: (eyes widens at Damon)
Damon: (hugs and cries on Art) and it now haunts me and I am scared....
Art: (hugs and strokes Damon's hair) we will work on it together... I told you, I am here for you...

This feels like the smoothest and relieving episode I ever made this season but Ashton was not around.. tune in!
#YouniverseTheOtherSideSpeaks