Episode 71 : A Story In The Mind

While Art and his friends are having a peaceful breakfast, Kylie and Grant were together at Kylie's apartment trying to talk about how Ashton is acting lately..... at the dining area.....

Grant: (enters the room with 2 cups of coffee) here I am back Kylie.... 2 cups of coffee for us and a conversation because Ashton is mad at you for crazy reasons......
Kylie: please Grant.... (keeps looking sadly at Art's "Youniverse" book) do not call him crazy or anything because I myself..... I am aware... we are both aware of how awful his life was and all we did was to tell him that we are just doing our job..... (feels sad) so I understand that he has a reason to be mad.... we were not good enough to help him.....
Grant: (nods sadly and sits next to Ashton) but still... he should be careful for his actions because he once again tried escaping the hospital in the middle of the night.... he was heading to the cafe they said......
Kylie: yeah? (looks curious at Grant)
Grant: and they said that he was finding somebody..... like he is so eager of finding somebody......
Kylie: (suddenly looks at Art's name on the book) well.... I have been think and trying to understand Ashton and everything he told me has happened to this book... (shows Grant the "You-niverse book)  
Grant: (looks confused at the book) that book? but what does it have to do with what happened to him?
Kylie: a lot because like what I said...  every single detail that he had while he was in coma is the whole story of this book......
Grant: (feels unconvinced) but you told me that he is mad at you because you appear in the story..... and that's the part the does not make any sense especially that he is mad at you.....
Kylie: I know but despite not seeing any name Kylie in the characters.... (feels sad) there is one character that I see myself in.... (feels guilty) and even his brothers... Ashton's brothers were in his own world and they said that I attracted them to his world..... but....
Grant: but what? (listens curiously)
Kylie: like me... I do not see any names of his brothers but.... (frowns) there are characters that represents them.......
Grant: (feels pissed) then this book is the one that is playing games with Ashton's mind.... (holds and look at the book) who is the author of this......
Kylie: (cuts off Grant) (takes back the book from Grant) Grant... please no!!! do not take it that way because this book wasn't meant to do that to Ashton.... instead... I see it as an inspiration.... as a hope..... (sadly speaks) the escape that Ashton always wanted... he saw it in this story... and that story kept his mind running and I think if it wasn't for this story.... his mind was empty and dark.... I bet he could have given up......
Grant: (nods while listening to Kylie)
Kylie: but Grant.. one final thing that proves that I am right is the first name.... the only name that Ashton mentioned since he woke up.....
Grant: what is it? (listens curiously at Kylie) 
Kylie: (points Art's name in the book) Art... he badly wants to see and meet Art......
Grant: (nods convincingly at Kylie)

It is now the afternoon and at the hospital, Ashton is once again being lectured by his family...... at Ashton's ward...

Mrs. Browning: I cannot believe that you fucking did it again Ashton!!! (angrily looks at Ashton) are you crazy???! what has gotten into you????
Aster: (sadly looks at Ashton)
Ashton: better be crazy than mad!!! (rolls his eyes)
Mr. Browning: Ashton... just tell us how did you escape.....
Ashton: I struggled so much to fucking leave this place... (angrily looks at everyone) and I almost lost a hand to pull out my handcuffs.......
Aster: (smiles down listening to Ashton)
Andrei: and you expect us to feel bad? (angrily looks at Ashton)
Ashton: I do not think you would..... I do not think all of you did... (points everyone) and I promise..... all of you.... I promise..... as soon as I leave this place.... I am not staying at home for too long....
Mrs. Browning: to get into an accident again???
Ashton: I rather die than to spend another year with most of you.... (keeps angrily looking at everyone)
*Andrei, Mr. Browning and Mrs. Browning feels speechless*
Ashton: (suddenly looks guilty at Aster)
Aster: (notices and slightly smiles at Ashton)
Ashton: (nods at Aster)

It is now late in the afternoon and at the cafe at the other side of the streets, Kylie and Grant continued to spend their time together.......

Grant: (eats sandwiches) so... still visiting Ashton huh even though he would act as if he would vomit you out.....
Kylie: Grant.... I understand him now so.... this would be my chance for him to trust me..... because..... we both know Grant... Ashton had enough......
Grant: (nods sadly at Kylie) well... if that is the case... we should see him again... (stands up)
Kylie: yeah we should... (stands up)
*Art, Damon, Carrie, Charles and Bailey enters the cafe*
Jean: (notices Art and his friends from the counter) oh Jack... here are your kids.......
*Kylie And Grant notices Art and his friends*
Carrie: I will find us a seat.... (approaches an empty table next to Kylie and Grant)
Jack: (approaches Art, Damon, Bailey and Charles from the storage room) here are the boys!!! good afternoon or evening haha...
Art: nice to see you Mr. and Mrs. Robertson.... (smiles at Jack and Jean)
Jack: happy you all boys are here and hope my call earlier did not made you come here and might have bothered you all...
Damon: no Mr. Robertson... we are fine here and we are going to order the usual... 
Jean: I will take care of that... (smiles at Damon) (enters the storage room) (left)
Charles: well ugh... (looks around) we are staying here for a while but we are curious about earlier..
Bailey: yeah... (looks at Art) what is with Ashton??
Art: (looks down shyly)
*Kylie and Grant eyes widens and listens to Art and his friends*
Jack: well.... he escaped the hospital again to find Art and that is all that I can say......
Grant: (eyes widens at Kylie)
Kylie: (nods and keeps listening) (whispers to Grant) to yu...
Art: but why would he find me? I just wonder why...
Jack: I have no idea but he hopes you two could meet.... and I hope you two meet..... I know you would want to...
Art: (smiles down)
Carrie: (notices Kylie and Grant) oh hey Kylie and Grant... right??!
Kylie: (notices Carrie) yeah and... (looks at Art) you can have our seat... we are about to leave...
Grant: (stares sweetly at Carrie)
Carrie: thanks... (blushes noticing Grant looking at him)
Kylie: but are you free Carrie?? (feels shy) (whispers) actually.... I want to ask Art out to talk about Ashton but I am shy so can I ask you instead?? you can bring your boyfriend... (looks at Charles)
Carrie: okay?? (feels confused) sure... why would I refuse an artist like you guys.... why not???
Kylie: yay!!! (smiles widely) we gotta keep going... see ya!! (waves goodbye at Carrie) bye... (left)
Grant: see ya... (smiles sweetly at Carrie) (left)
Carrie: (confusedly looks at Kylie and Grant leaving)
Art: (notices Carrie and Grant leaving) (confusedly looks down)

I love how Kylie described what is happening to Ashton!! what more could this final season bring?? Last 9 episodes... Be ready....
#YouniverseAStoryInTheMind