Episode 68 : Visions And Inspirations

It is now the next morning and at the apartment of Art, Damon and Bailey in the city, the whole gang was there to have breakfast together but just like the previous days, the whole breakfast still feels silent and uneasy.......

Carrie: (silently sits at a dining chair)
Bailey: (silently observes Art and Carrie being silent) (keeps looking concerned at Art)
Art: (lies his head on the table softly) guys.... wake me up when Charles finishes cooking... (yawns) I did not get a proper sleep last night....
Charles: why??? (enters the room) I am sorry if I am taking long though... you know cooking.... it has to be precise to give the best flavor out of it......
Art: no... (smiles down) I understand that food takes time.....
Carrie: yeah and... (awkwardly smiles at Charles) you are now cooking for us huh??? you are now showing it more often......
Charles: and why not??? life is too short and friendships are hard to find so.... while you are at it.... live and enjoy and maybe create your ambitions with the people around you........
Carrie: is this still about the cafe???
Charles: (blushes) yeah.... these few days had me thinking about it...... especially we have been stuck in this city unemployed... especially us Carrie because the 3 artistic boys have part times and commissions.... why not I find art like Damon has... is food an art??? (looks confused at everyone) 
Damon: well duh... (enters the room and yawns widely) it is an art of course.... everything around us is an art.... because they are all worth understanding too.... and another thing to prove it is how food takes time to get the best appreciation... same as painting takes time to give out the best of it......
Charles: and it is like a different world out there.... shaping up with your own artistic views... right????
Damon: (eyes widens at Charles) you are starting to sound like me Charles.....
Carrie: (awkwardly listens to Damon and Charles)
Charles: well... I am just so inspired now and I cannot believe I just got enlightened...
Carrie: by who?? (looks curious at Charles)
Charles: (blushes down) well.... (notices Bailey looking concerned at Art) anyways.... still not feeling well huh????
Bailey: huh? (notices Charles noticing him looking concerned at Art) well.... you know me.... and how important Art is to me..... even if I won't tell him.. I'd observe him instead....
Art: (sadly looks at Bailey and everyone else) ugh... sorry guys.... if this has been affecting you.....
Damon: we understand Art.... I know you feel bad about Ashton.... we all know that he is your idol.... the one you look up to and....
Art: (cuts off Damon) yeah haha... and sorry if I am being to dramatic but the truth is that... since he got into an accident... I was not able to write properly and I just cannot go forward in making a new story.... it bugs me off... and I feel drained.... (feels stressed)
Charles: well... (smiles) Ashton is now awake.... right??? and he surprisingly know you more than we expected.....
Damon: yeah and.... he has your book as well..... isn't that great???
Art: yeah it is... (nods) but I hope he is doing okay... as in... this second chance he got... hope he gets to stand up for himself....
Bailey: (nods and smiles down) yeah... poor Ashton with his family....
Carrie: (sadly listens to everyone)

It is now the afternoon and back at the hospital, Kylie was actually outside the ward with Andrei, Aster and Ashton's parents waiting for the psychiatrist to tell them about Ashton.........

Mrs. Browning: how long would this take???? how much dramatic he could possibly be????
Mr. Browning: hon.... calm down.... (feels stressed) we have too many problems now.... just live with it......
Andrei: (rolls his eyes listening to his parents)
Aster: (sadly ignores everyone) 
Kylie: I hope he is okay.....
Mrs. Browning: oh Kylie... we really all do like... how long would he be like this???
Psychiatrist: (walks out of the ward) (notices Ashton's family) oh.... here you all are like what I expected.....
Aster: (walks closer and looks curious at the psychiatrist) ugh hello doc.... is there anything going on with my brother? is he doing okay???
Andrei: like it is not obvious... (feels annoyed)
Psychiatrist: I asked him what is going on... what bugs his mind.... and all he says is that he wants to leave.....
Mrs. Browning: to where? why is he acting tough like he knows places......
Psychiatrist: well Mrs. Browning... your son has a creative mind... he basically have a concept of where he wants to be..... he said that he wants to be in a beach..... a resort far away and located in the middle of the sea.....
Kylie: (eyes widens at the Psychiatrist) what else did he say?
Psychiatrist: I asked him how did he make such description.... I wanted to know if there is a message to it... or it shows something and he just smiled... smiled saying that its just a work of art.....
Kylie: (feels surprised) art???
Andrei: (looks confused at Kylie saying art)
Psychiatrist: I am still studying it to deal with him easily... he has a vision though... behind where he is now....
*everyone looks confused looking at each other*

It is now night and inside the ward, Aster, Andrei and Kylie were there staying with Ashton...  

Aster: (looks concerned at Ashton) Ashton... are you now hungry? I would want to buy something in case you are......
Ashton: no I am not hungry... (stares sadly at nothing)
Kylie: (sadly looks at Ashton)
Andrei: (keeps playing video games on his phone) let him just starve so we do not have to worry about him.....
Ashton: why not start now Andrei? mom and dad don't even wanna spend a night here or even stay their asses here for an hour... why not do the same.... (seriously looks at Andrei)
Andrei: they are all dealing with the mess you made yesterday... (angrily stands up)
Ashton: because you all want it to be cleaned when I do not even give a fuck about what you all are taking care of... (rolls his eyes)
Andrei: (speechlessly looks annoyed at Ashton)
Aster: (seriously looks at Andrei)
Kylie: (sadly looks at everyone)

OMG!! The final 12 episodes are coming... Lets see how I conclude this story when there are so much I still want to happen....
#YouniverseVisionsAndInspirations