Episode 75 : The Delusion

It is now another day and at the eating area of the hospital, Kylie and Grant were there eating together with Ashton's family for breakfast.......

Mrs. Browning: (looks disgusted at the people around her) (eats slowly) so much for being a private hospital.... (feels uncomfortable) I really do not like being around so much people......
Aster: (eats peacefully) (murmurs) then you should have not done what you did to Ashton.....
Mrs. Browning: (hears and looks seriously at Aster) excuse me Aster? what did you say????
Kylie: (awkwardly looks at Aster)
Aster: (looks seriously at everyone) why?? isn't it true???? that has been Ashton's life right???? surrounded and being talked about people......
Mrs. Browning: (looks angrily at Aster) how dare you say such things as if I did a bad thing......
Andrei: (looks annoyed at Aster) since when did you learn to speak that way Aster???!
Aster: why??? (keeps angrily looking at everybody) am I wrong???!!! honestly.... I should have done this a long time because I always knew.... Ashton always shows but it was obvious that he does not want the life you are giving him and look at how you turned his life into..... (angrily speaks) he has been carrying this family since he was a child star and you are still wanting him to benefit for this family after what happened to him????
Grant: (looks worried listening to everyone) 
Mrs. Browning: hon... (looks seriously at Mr. Browning) would you please stop Aster before I do something to him!!!!
Aster: (stands up) then do it to me then mom....
Mr. Browning: (seriously approaches and holds Aster) Aster... stop disrespecting your mother......
Aster: but she has been disrespecting Ashton all his life and you should all know it by now!!!! (looks seriously at Mr. Browning) get off of me!!! (moves away from everyone)
Andrei: (angrily stands up) Aster!!! please shut up!!!
Mrs. Browning: you do not know anything Aster!!! (angrily shouts and points Aster) so do not speak to me like you know......
Aster: (cuts off and whispers angrily too Mrs. Browning) I do know what I am talking about.... this is why none of you got to force me to become an actor..... because I know what I want and I wish... (feels emotional) I wish I did enough to defend Ashton from you..... this shouldn't have happened to him but look what you have done to him!! you are so selfish!!!!
Mrs. Browning: (slaps Aster hardly)
Kylie: (approaches and hugs Aster) (sadly looks at Mrs. Browning) Mrs. Browning... please do not do this to your child.......
Aster: no.... (touches his painful cheeks) let her be... she has been doing this all her life anyway... (angrily walks away) (left)
Andrei: (angrily watches Aster leave) Aster!!!!
Mrs. Browning: (feels stressed) this is all because of Ashton!! fuck!!! (kicks the table angrily)
*all the people in the eating area worriedly looks at Mrs. Browning*
Mrs. Browning: (looks at all the people looking at him) (murmurs) I really do not understand Ashton and look what he is doing with our family! (feels stressed)
Kylie: ugh... (looks at Grant) Mrs. Browning.... I think you sould really understand Ashton... (takes out a book from her bag) because he really wants something.... and this book.... (shyly gives Mrs. Browning the book) this book has saved Ashton from giving up..... And I hope you learn from this...
Mrs. Browning: really... (angrily takes and looks at the book) this is the source of Ashton's delusion???!! (feels pissed)
Kylie: (feels nervous and worried) no Mrs. Browning... that is not what I meant... (approaches Mrs. Browning)
Mrs. Browning: (holds and points Kylie angrily) you do not tell me what to do Kylie because you shouldn't dare  be messing with our family businesses and you are just an actress........ (walks away angrily) I need to speak to Ashton!! (left)
Mr. Browning: (follows Mrs. Browning) hon??? where are we going??? (left) 
Andrei: (angrily looks at Grant and Kylie) (left)
Grant: (approaches and hugs Kylie) Kylie... are you okay????
Kylie: (looks nervous at Grant) Grant.... I think I did something wrong...
Grant: (looks nervous at Kylie)

At Ashton's ward, Ashton just finished his breakfast...

Ashton: (drinks water from a water bottle next to him) (looks at Aster) Aster.... (smiles) thanks for all of this okay????
Aster: (smiles at Ashton) I am glad that you really are not mad at me......
Mrs. Browning: excuse me!!! (angrily enters the room) I am not done with you two!!!!! (angrily looks at Aster and Ashton)
Aster: (hugs Ashton worriedly) mom!!! leave us alone if you do not have anything to say......
Ashton: (looks confused at Aster and Mrs. Browning) what is this all about again??
Mrs. Browning: (throws a book angrily at Ashton's face) is this what's making you rebel like this Ashton!!!?? a fucking fiction is making you crazy?!!! (approaches and pulls Ashton's hair angrily) is this what turned you to this??!! (shows the book close to Ashton)
Aster: (cries worriedly at Mrs. Browning hurting Ashton) mom!!!! stop this please... (tries to pull Mrs. Browning)
Ashton: I do not know what you are talking about me!!! (cries angrily while Mrs. Browning is hurting him) you are hurting me!
Mrs. Browning: and this is what you get if you do not stop with your delusions Ashton!!! you cannot have the life that you want because you do not make the rules here!! hear that???!!!
Ashton: (keeps pushing Mrs. Browning away from him) I will never listen to you!!!!
Mrs. Browning: argh!!! (angrily screams) (pulls Ashton's hair and slaps his face) you want to be called crazy!!!!!!
Aster: (cries loudly and tries to pull Mrs. Browning away) mom!!! stop it!!!!
*Andrei and Mr. Browning immediately enters the room and worriedly tries to pull Mrs. Browning from Ashton*
Andrei: mom!! (feels worried) what is this about??????
Mr. Browning: (keeps pulling Mrs. Browning away from Ashton) hon!! this is too much!!!!!
Mrs. Browning: no!! he is ungrateful!! he needs to snap.....
Ashton: no!!!! (pushes everyone around from him)
*Aster, Andrei, Mr. and Mrs. Browning gets speechlessly pushed by Ashton*
Ashton: I do not get you anymore if you all want to take advantage of me or kill me!!! what do you all want!!! (cries and looks at everyone angrily) what do you all want more!!!!
Aster: (cries silently at a corner)
Mr. Browning: (speechlessly looks at Ashton) (hugs Mrs. Browning)
Ashton: but you know what??!! you all!! you all have been killing me since I was a kid for abusing me and as soon as I get off this hospital!!! I will now file a case.... and I do not care if I look delusional anymore!!! I will be in danger if I am under you all!!!!
Mrs. Browning: (keeps angrily looking at Ashton) you cannot do that to us!!!
Ashton: you did this to me!!! (keeps crying and shouting angrily) no I will anything I want now for my own sake if nobody can!!!!
Andrei: (keeps looking angrily at Ashton)
*Kylie and Grant peeks worriedly at Ashton from outside*
Kylie: (cries silently) (feels guilty)
Grant: (sadly looks at Kylie)
Doctor: (worriedly enters the room) what happened here???
*everyone notices the doctor*
Ashton: please let my parents and Andrei leave me alone!! please!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Browning: oh sure... I will leave you on your own!! (shouts angrily) (left)
Mr. Browning: (follows Mrs. Browning) hon!! (left)
Ashton: (keeps angrily looking at Andrei) I said.. leave!!!!
Andrei: (looks pissed at Ashton) (left)
Aster: (keeps sadly crying at the corner)
*Kylie and Grant keeps looking worriedly at Ashton*
Ashton: (takes a deep breath) (feels stressed) (looks back at the book in front of him) (takes and looks closely at the book) (reads the title) You-niverse? (realizes something)
Kylie: (keeps crying worriedly at Ashton)

After the big fight with the Browning, at the apartment of the boys, Charles, Damon, Carrie and Bailey are together for breakfast as well......

*Charles, Damon and Carrie sits silently and awkwardly*
Bailey: (looks concerned at Charles, Damon and Carrie) ugh hey!!! (smiles) our friendship still exists right???
Carrie: (smiles slightly at Bailey) (feels speechless) (continues to eat)
Charles: ugh... (looks around) where is Art???
Art: (enters the room and approaches everyone) good morning guys... I have decided something and can I ask for your favor...
Damon: sure... what is it?? (looks confused at Art)
Art: I want to meet Ashton today... hope we can visit him and hope you guys help me out to meet him......
Bailey: (eyes widens and smiles happily at Art) that is cool Art! sure!!!
Carrie: but are you fully sure now Art??? (looks concerned at Art)
Art: I am... (smiles down) he tried to break out of the room to find me huh? why not a fan visit his dreams..... are you all in it??
Damon: yeah.... (smiles) always down Art.... (looks at Charles) how about you???
Charles: down for anything with you... with you guys in it... (smiles at Damon)
Bailey: I will help you Art.. do not worry... (feels excited)
Carrie: (slightly watches Damon and Charles looking at each other) (keeps eating)
Art: (looks down blushing) (feels excited)

Oh no!!! What could happen next... This feels like the most intense thing ever in the whole story... No lies... But would this be a bad timing for Art? Tune in for the last 5 episodes....
#YouniverseTheDelusion