Episode 40 : Moment Just For Us

Still at the bedroom......

*Ashton and Art keeps making out*
Ashton: (grabs Art's cock from behind) (rubs Art's cock to his hole) please do it now to me... please!! (desperately speaks)
Art: (kissed and noses Ashton's neck) I fucking love you Ashton..... you are so hot and handsome and everything...... (slides his hands to Ashton's cock) (jacks off Ashton's cock)
Ashton: (feels distracted) (moans loudly) fuck!!!! oh Art... oh Art.... you are so fucking good!!!
Art: yeah??? (whispers sexily behind Ashton) you ready? (holds his cock)
Ashton: (nods desperately) uh huh... do it now... I am ready.....
Art: (drips saliva on his cock) (covers his cock with saliva) just tell me if it will hurt okay??? (slowly slides his cock inside Ashton)
Ashton: fuck hahahahahaha! (feels good pain) (lies his body down the bed) oh my fucking God Art.... you are so good... I can feel you....
Art: you do? (stares sexually at Ashton) (pushes and pulls his cock in and out of Ashton slowly) (holds Ashton's waist)
Ashton: (moans) oh my.... (tears fall on his face) this is the best night of my life..... (buries his face on the mattress)
Art: (reaches and jacks off Ashton while fucking him) (keeps pushing his cock in Ashton)
Ashton: (grips on the bedsheets) (feels extra horny) (jacks his cock together with Art)
Art: come here... (grabs Ashton's whole body up to him) (hugs Ashton tightly) (fucks Ashton rapidly)
Ashton: (catches his breath) oh yeah... fuck baby... go for it.... this hole and my whole body is yours.... (holds on the backrest)
Art: (grabs and wraps his hands on Ashton's hand) (keeps fucking Ashton) I never knew that I would date somebody as big as you.... but I am so in love with you.... I get to do this with you......
Ashton: (reaches out and kisses Art) I rather do this for a lifetime than being an actor... on this way, I do not have to act...... (pushes his hole into Art's cock)
Art: oh fuck... (feels Ashton pushing his hole to his cock) you are fighting back huh???? (kisses Ashton desperately on the lips)
Ashton: (closes his eyes) (kisses Art hardly) I love you baby... can we do this when I want to? I will follow you whatever you want to......
Art: (whispers sexily) no pressure baby..... (feels intensely hard) but I could do this all day with you......
Ashton: please make me sore.... (feels loosed) (moans loudly) oh fuck baby... oh fuck... (feels pleasure) (grabs and sucks Art's fingers)
Art: (desperately watches Ashton sucks his fingers) (keeps fucking Ashton) (feels himself about to cum) baby??? I am near again... want me to actually load it in you....
Ashton: (nods desperately) uh huh... please!! (feels his ass orgasming) baby.... you are fucking me so good.... (tightens his hole)
Art: (feels Ashton's hole tightening on his cock) fuck.... you are internally orgasming... (pushes Ashton down the bed) (lies his body down to Ashton's back) fuck... here it is.... (grabs Ashton's chest) (cums a lot in Ashton's hole)
Ashton: (feels Art's hot cum in his hole) oh my... (smiles desperately) (feels liquid pushing in him with Art's cock) (jacks off his cock)
Art: (removes his cock)
Ashton: (lies his back on the bed) (opens his legs)
Art: (pulls up Ashton's legs) (grabs and eats Ashton's hole)
Ashton: (jacks off his cock) go baby.... share those with me... (pushes the cum on his hole) (feels himself almost cumming)
Art: (stares at Ashton's hole pushing out his cum) (slurps his cum slowly in Ashton's hole)
Ashton: baby... I am coming....
Art: (crawls and reaches out Ashton's fully erected cock) give it to me... (opens his mouth)
Ashton: (shoots his cum to Art's mouth) fuck... (dips his cock on Art's mouth and lips full of cum)
Art: (sucks Ashton's cock as a whole) (feels pleasure) (fingers some cum from Ashton's hole) (crawls to Ashton's face)
Ashton: (opens his mouth)
Art: (swallows his fingers with cum) (drips some cum to Ashton's face) did you like it????
Ashton: (grabs and desperately tongue fucks Art's mouth) (collects and transport cum back and forth his and Art's mouth)
Art: (closes his eyes) (smiles) (tongue fucks with Ashton) (keeps rubbing his fingers to Ashton's hole loaded with cum) (shows Ashton his finger full of cum)
Ashton: (grabs and swallows Art's finger full of cum)
Art: hahahahha... (lies his head on Ashton's chest) I love you baby..... thank you!
Ashton: no, thank you!! (kisses Art) I am now fully yours because of this... no more getting scared.... we already did it... (hugs Art)
Art: (keeps licking Ashton's nipples) so.... lets keep up with the others or lets make this about us??
Ashton: I wanna thank them but lets make this night just for us.... (stares at the ceiling) but babe... I wanna have kids....
Art: yeah? (kisses Ashton's cheeks) we can do that with our future... are you sure you do not wanna go back???
Ashton: we are here now..... and I wanna follow your life instead.....
*Art and Ashton cuddles sweetly after sex*

As Art and Ashton decides to not meet up with everybody who are celebrating, the rest continued to celebrate anyways.... at the hut......

Carrie: (feels drunk) (feels dizzy) ugh.... Kylie, after this... (throws her plastic cup away) carry me home or else I am going to fall from the building....
Kylie: (snores and sleeps on Carrie's shoulder)
Bailey: (pats Charles' shoulder) hey.... go get your girlfriend and bring her home.....
Charles: (looks seriously at Carrie)
Carrie: (cries hardly) (shouts) he is not my boyfriend anymore.... but... but... I cannot blame him but no thanks....
Kylie: (suddenly wakes up) what the fuck... would you stand still girl??? (feels annoyed)
Grant: do not worry... I am going to bring them to their respective apartments.....
Kylie: (yawns) no... I will stay with Carrie's.... she needs a shoulder to cry on... just please do not be annoying.... (sleeps on Carrie's shoulder)
Bailey: so I think there's nothing else to celebrate for... it is late and the boys aren't coming, I think.....
Damon: (nods) I also think they won't so.....
Charles: (feels nauseaus) fuck... (about to puke) (stands up)
*everyone looks concerned at Charles*
Carrie: and now you are pregnant... (drunkly speaks)
Charles: I will be right back..... (left)
Damon: (watches Charles leaving) (feels concerned)
Kibo: (watches Damon watching Charles) ugh... you know he may need an assist....
Damon: ugh... he is old now.....
Carrie: (drinks straight to the beer bottle) no... go follow that.... he might have broken my heart but he is our friend....
Damon: (nods shyly at everyone) okay?? see ya all! (walks away) (left)
Kibo: (stares sadly at Damon leaving)

At the public restroom, Charles was there vomiting all of the foods he eaten and beers he drank......

Charles: (vomits heavily)
Damon: (nervously enters the restroom) Charles???
Charles: (notices Damon) (tears fall on his face) (cries softly) shit..... I did not expect you to come...
Damon: I also did not but.... I think I am entitled... like you always been with me.....
Charles: (looks sadly at Damon) Damon... (cries hardly) (holds Damon tightly)
Damon: (slowly hugs Charles)
Charles: I know I might be drunk but trust my honesty when I am and God I miss you so much....
Damon: (looks at Charles' eyes) I miss you too and I am really sorry.....
Charles: you want to have what Ashton and Art have? well guess what, I also want what the have so please.... let me have a chance and show you... we can take it slow.....
Damon: but Carrie is...
Charles: (covers Damon's lips with his fingers) (cuts off Damon) please let this be just for us... just this moment.....
Damon: (gulps deeply) (notices Charles lips going closer to his)
Charles: (slowly kisses Damon softly)
Damon: (tears fall on his face) (kisses Charles) (slowly hugs Charles)
*Charles and Damon kisses each other romantically*
Charles: I love you Damon.... and let me show you that... (hugs and snuggles on Damon's neck)
Damon: (hugs Charles) (stares at Charles' on the mirror of the restroom) I am scared to... but I will... I will... try to... (closes his eyes)

Phew! This season felt so short but so much had change... and I am so in love with all our new additions because there is more for them on the 3rd Season which is coming soon... but for now, I wanna thank you for another successful season of YOU-niverse and we are going near the big twist that will change this as it ends soon... do not worry about the word end, it will all be worth it....
#YouniverseMomentJustForUs