Episode 56 : Still In The Bigger Picture

It is now early in the afternoon and at the empty apartment which was once Ashton's personal apartment, most of everyone were gathered together preparing for the photoshoot after the girls proposed a free promotion for the resort days ago....... at the make up room.......

Ashton: (looks around) (sitting on high chair) I still cannot believe... (looks at himself on the make up mirror) I still cannot believe there are stuffs like this.... (touches the lights surrounding the mirror)
Kylie: what stuffs??? (blowers Ashton's wet hair) (notices Ashton touching the lights surrounding the mirrors) you means... these typical make up mirrors with a drawer and table when it comes to filming anything?? dressing room???
Ashton: yeah.... did you.... did you being these stuffs????
Kylie: (rolls her eyes) do not even talk about it... it is kinda weird..... 
Ashton: called from outside the resort and bring it here huh???
Bailey: (looks at his watch) ugh... anybody wanna put make up on me now???
Kylie: (hears Bailey) whatever... ugh... (gives Ashton the hair dryer) can you..... grab this Ashton and blow it yourself?? I know you are good at it anyway... I will start doing make up for Bailey... Cristie and the other boys are not here anyway....
Ashton: sure.. (takes the hair dryer) (dries his hair)
*Charles, Grant and Carrie enters the room*
Charles: sorry I am kinda late.... (notices Carrie passing on his side) ugh haha.. (feels awkward) good afternoon.....
Carrie: (seriously passes Charles) good afternoon.. (tries to not look at Charles)
Grant: (sadly listens to Carrie)
Charles: ugh... (notices Ashton blow drying his hair) so shall we proceed to make up already? girls will make us look good.. I am pretty sure.... (sits on the high chair) (looks at himself on the make up mirror) but I do not think I need anybody......
Kylie: ugh Charles... I am already with Bailey... (puts foundation on Bailey's cheeks) Carrie might take care of you...
Carrie: ugh... (looks nervous at Charles) but me and Grant were together to... ugh... I am reserved haha.. to be short...
Grant: (smiles down) (feels awkard)
Charles: it is fine.. I can wait... and where is Damon anyway????
Kylie: busy with the lights.. and cameras...
Ashton: and action... (yawns)
Kibo: (enters the room) good afternoon.. what is happening here???
Charles: (notices Kibo) oh Kibo.... good afternoon.. do you know about make up????
Kibo: ugh.. (looks weird at everybody) I only do skin care routines... hygiene... something like that.. why????
Charles: that is enough... make me look fresh... we do not have to waste time..... and not actually wait where there is one capable......
Kibo: sure... (approaches Charles)
Charles: thank you for volunteering.. not everyone is like that these days.....
*Kylie, Bailey, Ashton and Grant looks at each other*
Carrie: (looks annoyed at Charles)
Kylie: (notices Carrie looking angrily at Charles) ugh.... haha... Bailey why are you again with Art and Ashton's place while they make out???
Bailey: what the fuck! (eyes widens at Kylie awkwardly)
Ashton: (smiles down) (bites his lips) (giggles quietly) haha....

After an hour of preparing, all the boys including Kylie, Carrie and Kubo have proceeded in the bedroom area to start the photography.....

*Grant, Charles and Bailey are waiting patiently in the room*
Charles: how long would that be?? I cannot wait......
Grant: bro Charles.... please be patient... these is normal with photoshoots... it really takes so long....
Bailey: yeah Charles... as if you are not aware of this with Art and Damon....
Damon: he is this when he is excited doing stuffs... first time advertiser huh??? it would be quite an experience.... (fixes his camera)
Charles: (blushes down) chucks.... you shouldn't expose what you know about me....
Carrie: (seriously listens to everyone)
Art: okay so... ugh... the room is so small... I should have expected that... so that means.... we should split up.... I will take Ashton and Bailey with me and capture like... the whole place with them while Damon will be with Grant and Charles with the close up shots and like the edited photos... and then switch!!! okay????
Kylie: Ashton... Art... and Bailey again.. why not have Damon handle them.....
Ashton: what is wrong with that?? (seriously looks at Kylie)
Kylie: hey haha.. just playing along... joking about you guys since morning.....
Art: I think ugh... (looks concerned at Ashton and Kylie) this makes me want to agree to Kylie more... Damon off ahead with my boyfriend and best friend and I will take care the actor and your boy ugh... haha.. (smiles at Charles) best friend....
Damon: okay then.. that is cool.... (smiles) see you all... come Bailey and Ashton...
Ashton: (hugs and kisses Art's lips) I love you.. bye!!!
Art: I love you too... (smiles at Ashton)
*Bailey, Damon and Charles left*
Kibo: I wanna watch them so that there would he less people here... (left)
Art: so.. shall we start... would you boys sit on those stools??? topless???
Grant: sure... (takes off his shirt)
Charles: so.. this is the key to effective promotion.. body!
Art: sounds like objectifying human beings at this point but it is a resort theme so it fits...
Charles: objectifying??
Art: hot bodies... (smiles at Charles)
Charles: (flexes at Art) Art... you know our friendship circle was mix and match... were you once attracted to me???
Carrie: (looks disgusted at Charles) (looks away)
Art: oh do not get me started with that because that is something we should avoiding talking about lately.... why not lets just ask how are you??? how is Damon as your housemate????
Charles: (smiles down) just like the old days... dormitories or his home.. your home... my home.... but less of your home because you were all... I study so much school and just in school or Art who wants to be alone...... just to see that you are with Bailey.....
Art: yeah... took long actually to have Bailey part of us.... but he is.....
Charles: (smiles) yeah and.... Damon was the little smart pants as well but Damon who... I wanna be at home and be protected type of thing and I am the boy who wants the be thrown to whatever.... I only had you guys..... and I had him the most.....
Art: such a mystery despite you guys existing literally next to each other everyone....
Carrie: (sadly listens to Art)
Charles: and all mysterious wrap up in the perfect time and place... more likely one the best of reality...... (smiles at Art)
Art: (smiles at Charles) and we are still here existing as well...
Charles: yeah and happy.. all this time... me and Damon were still that close.... (blushes down)
Carrie: ugh... (coughs) I should check on the boys... (left)
*Kylie and Grant sadly looks at Carrie leaving*
Art: shall we start???
Grant: I think we should... (awkardly speaks)
Charles: (rolls his eyes)

This is so climatic.. tune in! Tune in!! 4 last episodes of the season...
#YouniverseStillInTheBiggerPicture