Episode 18 : The Deserved Happiness

Still at the room 34, Ashton was there preparing to leave the apartment.....

Ashton: (hears the storm outside) (in his mind) I have to get out of this place as soon as possible....... (turns of the lights of the living room) (looks at the place) this place is too good for me...
Art: (enters the room) (notices Ashton) (feels confused at surprised)
Ashton: (turns around) (feels nervously surprised at Art)
Art: where are you going?? (notices Ashton's backpack) it is raining, you cannot go out.....
Ashton: (feels sadly) that does not stop me from going out.... this is a resort anyway, I get to do what I want..... (passes Art)
Art: (feels concerned) but this is suspicious... this is normal.... why can't you get this settled once and for all....
Ashton: (shouts at Art) yes... it is fucking not normal.... I am not normal... (feels angry) I fucking see and experience things that I know that exist but I am starting to question..... and do not act like you are concerned when you are only here because you look forced...... (walks out of the apartment)
Art: I finally settled and I am not letting you do all of these things... I am doing this not because I am forced to do so but I am doing this because I know you deserve the happiness Ashton......
Ashton: but you cannot give me that and I will just take it.... (points his heart) it is hard Art! can't you see it is hard to do Art!! (watches Art crying towards him) and I do not wanna see you cry because I have been telling you to avoid me..... you should be playing board games.... you should be swimming everyday... not wonder everyday if I am okay! so please..... get over me, I am not good for anybody here.... not even a vacation can fix me.....
Art: Ashton!
Ashton: leave me alone!!!! (shouts angrily) (walks away from Art)
Art: (softly speaks while crying) are you sure you like doing this? this is not how it felt earlier....
Ashton: (sadly stops) that is still the same thing I said to you when you were sleeping....
Art: and you cannot just whisper things to me and make me sense some hope in you... are you sure??? Ashton?
Ashton: (feels nervous)
Art: (cries hardly) Ashton!! (shouts) I know you are grateful for my little help and struggles to understand you... let me continue it..... not leave me hanging please?
Ashton: (takes a deep breath) (walks away) (left)
Art: no Ashton! (follows Ashton) I will not let you really do this! (left)

At the main hall, Art was there immediately trying to locate Ashton......

Art: (runs inside the hall) (looks around) (feels nervous) Ashton? (shouts) Ashton!!!
*Damon, Charles, Carrie and Kylie enters and approaches Art*
Kylie: Art! what happened to Ashton?
Art: he is trying to leave the place...
Damon: no way!
Kylie: (starts crying) no way! I really triggered him...
Art: no Kylie... do not blame yourself and.. I won't let him leave... (keeps looking around)
Carrie: but where is he now?? (keeps looking around)
Grant: (approaches everyone) (shouts) guys!! guys!! (catches his breath)
Charles: look... Grant is here.....
Kylie: why Grant?
Grant: I saw Ashton running away under the rain.... (catches his breath) he is trying to swim away towards the sea!!
Art: no!! we should follow him!! (runs immediately) (accidentally trips down on the floor)
*everyone looks worried at Art*
Damon: (approaches Art) Art! are you okay?
Carrie: (notices Art's knee swelling and bleeding) oh no.. it is bleeding Art!
Art: (looks at his bleeding knee) (cries hardly) I am fine... (struggles to stand up) I have to help him before he gets in trouble....
Charles: need any help?
Art: just follow me if you guys want to! do not make him feel alone! (left)
*everyone looks at each other*
Damon: I agree.... he should not be alone in this fight..... whatever it is... just make him feel welcome...
*everyone nods and left*

At the southwest beach side of the resort, Ashton was there struggling to escape the place by swimming at the sea....

Ashton: (tries to swim immediately) (cries hardly) please! (looks at the long way) let me leave this place cause I cannot give peace! let these people stay without me! without me! without me!! (keeps swimming faster)
*the waves pushes Ashton back to the shore*
Ashton: (screams out his lungs) no!!! please!! (struggles to swim again) please! (cries in pain)
Art: (approaches Ashton) Ashton! that is dangerous!! that is dangerous!! (feels worried) (tries to pull Ashton away from the sea)
Ashton: (shakes his body away from Art) let me go Art! I said.... let me go! (falls and splashes to the water)
Art: (falls and holds Ashton) (cries hardly) I will not let go of you until I see you smile again like the first time I saw you lying on the sand here!!
Ashton: (looks sadly surprised at Art) (cries hardly at Art)
Art: if you think you were fitting yourself hardly and made it awkward... I am also glad I made somebody smile without even doing anything yet... I wanna see that smile even under the darkest skies......
Ashton: (keeps crying) (angrily splashes his arms to the sea) I am stupid! I am stupid! I am stupid!
*everyone approaches the shore*
*a lightning strikes at the sea near Ashton and Art*
Ashton: (feels frightened by the lightning strike) (shouts and cries hardly) argh!! (jumps back to the shore) (shakes in frightened) (stares nervously at the rough waves of the sea)
Art: (approaches and hugs Ashton) Ashton... thank God I got to hold you... you may be wanting to leave but not dying... you do not deserve anything bad.... you seem to have experienced it......
Ashton: (keeps crying hardly) I am sorry..... I am sorry!
*Carrie and Charles sadly hugs each other while watching Art and Ashton*
Art: there.... there... you won't get hurt by that....
Ashton: I will....
Kylie: (cries hardly watching Ashton and Art)
Grant: (pats Kylie's back)
Art: (holds Ashton's cheeks) no you won't... I promise that! (smiles) just please.... one favor, do not leave? stay.... you came here so do not depend on us why you are leaving... but personally, I want you to stay....
Ashton: (nods) (looks into Art's eyes)
Art: (wipes Ashton's tears) (hugs Ashton tightly) do not be shy huh? maybe that is not an easy job but never be one for me....
Ashton: (lies his head on Art's neck and shoulder) (feels silently comfortable)
Art: (looks at Damon)
Damon: (smiles at Art)
Ashton: (closes his eyes) (feels comfort with Art)

This is so heartbreaking and sweet.. both sides showed their toughness and vulnerability to help each other and here it is... hope Ashton finds home in Art's warm hugs...
#YouniverseTheDeservedHappiness