Episode 67 : Meeting In Reality

Still at the middle of the streets between the hospital and the cafe...

*Bailey, Charles, Damon and Carrie worriedly approaches Ashton and Art*
Damon: Art!!! are you okay????
Art: (still feels shocked) (looks at Damon) ugh yeah??? (looks back at Ashton) you okay???
Ashton: (speechlessly stares at Art) you are..... you are.... (smiles) do you remember me??? Art????
Carrie: (eyes widens surprisingly at Ashton) (in her mind) what is Ashton talking about? what happened to him?? how does a person like him remembers Art????
Art: yeah.... (looks confused at Ashton) you are... Ashton..... Ashton Browning.... who would not know you?????
Ashton: (smiles widely) Art..... (feels emotional)
*cars keeps horning while stuck on the streets because of Ashton and Art*
*medics immediately approaches and catches Ashton behind the back*
Ashton: huh???? (nervously looks around and tries to shake himself away from the medics) get off of me!!! (shouts and cried angrily) I do not want to be here!!!! get away from me all of you!!!!
*the medics keeps grabbing and starts dragging Ashton back to the hospital*
Art: (looks worried at Ashton's situation) hey... (shouts worriedly at the medics) please be gentle on him!!!!
Bailey: (looks annoyed at the medics) what the hell are they too harsh to Ashton????
Ashton: (keeps shouting and looks hopelessly at Art) Art!!!!! help me!!!!!! (gets dragged back to the other side of the street)
*Kylie and Grant worriedly approaches Art*
Grant: (watches Ashton getting dragged by the medics) now there he goes where he has to go..... I still cannot believe he already has that energy after being comatose....
Charles: yeah... (watches Ashton being forced to enter the hospital) and surprised that he is now awake.... nobody expected that we would suddenly stumble across a just woken up Ashton.....
Kylie: yeah... we are glad too but... (looks concerned and widens his eyes at Art) wait.... (feels surprised) it is you......
Art: (looks at Grant and Kylie) yeah.... (painfully stands up) (touches his arm) glad you all recognized me......
Kylie: actually I remembered you all from the airport... (looks at everybody) but are you all okay here??? did you get hurt????
Bailey: yeah... (walks closer and holds Art) are you okay Art? you slammed to the ground to much to save Ashton as well.....
Damon: (notices a bleeding wound on Art's elbow) no.... he is not okay... he has a wound...
Art: no... (tries to painfully looks at his wound) I would be fine... I promise..
Kylie: no ugh... (looks concerned at Art) your friends are right.... we need to get a medic before you guys could go home.... this is for saving Ashton from another possibility of coma if he got hit by a car and from being bothered tonight as well......
Grant: and... (notices the cars honking from them blocking the way) we have to stop blocking the way as well....
Art: (looks shy back at Charles, Carrie and Bailey)
*Bailey, Charles and Carrie nods at Art*
Charles: lets get you recovered as well Art...... lets go.....
Art: (sadly nods)
*everyone crosses the streets to the hospital*

Back at the hospital, at Ashton's ward.......

Ashton: (keeps shouting angrily while being locked on the bed) I fucking said..... get me out of here!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!
Aster: (sadly watches Ashton shouting angrily on the hospital bed) (tears fall on his face)
Ashton: (tries to shake the handcuffs away from his hand) please... please... let me leave... (cries softly) please let me leave....
Andrei: (angrily enters the room) would you please fucking shut the fuck up already!!!!! you are so fucking loud and this makes me want for you to go into a coma again!!!!!
Ashton: I wish the same too only if you know!!!! (angrily looks at Andrei)
Andrei: but sadly you are not.... (approaches Ashton) and you have made a disappointment after what you did earlier... (grabs Ashton's jaw) do you know that!!!!! there are journalists outside because of you!!
Ashton: (keeps crying loudly while staring angrily at Andrei) and I wish that I could make so much more to see the fall of this abusive family!!!!!
Andrei: (slaps Ashton's face) you do not know to owe people so much!!!!
Aster: (worriedly approaches and pulls Andrei away from Ashton) stop it already Andrei!!!! (hugs Ashton)
Ashton: (keeps looking angrily at Andrei) you all will see what happens when I get out of this... (looks at Aster hugging him) (frowns slightly)
Andrei: but you are now locked!!! (looks annoyingly at Ashton) what would you do now Ashton??? (left)
Ashton: (keeps staring and crying angrily at Andrei)
Aster: (keeps crying while hugging Ashton) please Ashton... stop crying already.... would you????
Ashton: (looks seriously back at Aster sadly) (frowns and feels guilty)

At the hallway of the hospital, Art and his friends were there waiting for Art to finishing healing up himself a little after the fall he made to save Ashton......

Bailey: (keeps cleaning Art's wound with a cotton with alcohol) sorry if it stings.....
Art: it is fine... (smiles sightly at Bailey) I am fine.... it was a relief......
*Kylie and Grant approaches everyone*
Kylie: hey everyone... sorry again for what happened earlier huh??? I hope this wound won't get worse......
Grant: yeah and... go home safely if you guys are ready to go home....
Damon: thanks for helping out our friend here.... (smiles at Grant)
Grant: anything... (nods proudly) (suddenly notices Carrie silent at a corner)
Carrie: (looks down silently)
Charles: well ugh.... (looks around) I guess..... be with Ashton as well because you guys are his friends.... the same people in the industry that he knows right???
Art: yeah... (smiles at Kylie) tell him to rest well..... and be strong......
Kylie: (nods and smiles at Art) I guess he would..... I will tell him about you.... do not worry.....
Damon: I am glad that he knows Art huh???
Kylie: well... he has your book Art... do you remember???
Art: (eyes widens at Kylie) did he??? I do not know if I know that...... maybe I forgot but......
Kylie: (cuts off Art) he did... on the same day we saw each other on the airport...
Art: the time before it happened..... (looks down sadly)
*everyone suddenly frowns*
Kylie: the time before it happened.....

The last 13 episodes of the season.... But there are so much to know.... Tune in!!!
#YouniverseMeetingInReality