Episode 5 : A Summer Rebel

An hour of hanging out at the airport, Art, Charles, Carrie and Damon are now outside the airport waiting for a van that they can ride on......

Damon: (runs out to the sidewalk) (shouts) we are really here now huh??? we are now in a different place guys....
Carrie: hey Damon.. (looks around) would you stop sounding like an ignorant child..... people may think we haven't seen the sunlight for a lifetime....
Charles: do not worry.... (hugs Carrie) let everyone know that we are the parents of this boy... (pats Damon's head) you will be our son from now on...
Damon: excuse me Charles? what do you mean that I am your child???
Ashton: (walks out of the airport) (pulls his baggage cart) (feels serious) (looks around the road)
Art: (notices Ashton) (feels sad)
Damon: so how long will be our travelling time from here to the resort that we will stay in? I heard it is also a beach at the same time.....
Ashton: (notices Art, Damon, Charles and Carrie)
Art: (looks away) I think we will waste 2 hours of driving again to that place... it is way too far from this city yet it is still a city....... and I am so excited to swim everyday...
Carrie: yeah... (hugs Art and Damon) after all the stress our teacher brought us, thank God we are freed.....
Ashton: (looks down sadly) (in his mind) lucky for them, they are having a vacation.....
*a car stops in front of Ashton*
Ashton: finally!
*the driver walks out of the car*
Driver: hello sir Ashton... welcome back to the city... let me help you bring your stuffs in the car....
Ashton: of course... do you expect me to carry after a tiring day?
Driver: exactly sir.....
*the driver starts putting Ashton's baggage in the backseat of the car*
*a taxi parks in front on Art and the others*
Carrie: oh shit.... (looks around) are there any other big vans here???? but we really have to leave now.....
Ashton: (keeps listening to Art and the others)
Art: (looks sadly at the car) yeah.. I agree...
Charles: why not you two boys start heading in the resort.... while we wait for our ride.....
Damon: I am not sure with that... I really want us all to fit in......
*the taxi honks aggressively*
Art: guys... the taxi is calling us.... why not you two go in first and we wait for another one....
Carrie: you two sure????
Charles: (hugs Carrie) yeah... you two are our sons.. we wanna assure your....
Damon: (grabs and opens the taxi of the car) just enter you two..  we will be fine... (cuts off Charles)
Carrie: okay??? babe.... go put the stuffs at the back of the taxi.... (enters the backseat of the car)
Charles: (hugs Art and Damon) Hot Springs Resort huh? meet us there.....
Art: yeah bro...
Charles: (carries his and Carrie's baggage) (puts the baggages on the back portion of the taxi) so yeah..
Art: (closes the back portion of the taxi) you all are all set!
Charles: see ya! (enters the backseat of the car) (closes the car door)
*the taxi left*
Damon: now what???
Art: how does it feel to be called a son by your crush???
Damon: (rolls his eyes) give me a break Art..... this is why I agreed not joining them...
Ashton: (looks down sadly) (in his mind) I need a vacation from all of this stress.. I really need it..... (clenches his fists)
*Kylie and Grant approaches Ashton*
Grant: bro Ashton... we have been finding you and thank God you are here....
Kylie: yeah... and it seems you called your driver.....
Ashton: (feels confused at Kylie and Grant) why are you two still here?????
Kylie: (holds Ashton's shoulder) I cannot just leave you alone...
Ashton: (looks at Art)
Art: (feels confused at Ashton looking at him)
Ashton: and I wanna be alone.. I need a vacation... I need a relaxation... to be possible..... I need something where I cannot return to who and what I have right now.....
Kylie: Ashton... you are trying berserk again!
Ashton: (catches his breath) no... (looks at his driver) Mr. Driver... give me the keys....
Driver: why sir Ashton??
Ashton: (feels angry) (grabs the keys on the diver's belt) I said give me! (runs, enters and sits on the driver's seat of the car) and yes! (looks at Kylie) tell my mom that she destroyed my life.. she and dad destroyed my fucking life! (shuts the car door) (starts the engine) (starts driving) (in his mind) I am not coming back!
*Ashton left driving the car*
Kylie: (shouts in concern) Ashton!!
Grant: (looks down sadly)
*a car stops in front of Art and Damon*
Damon: here is a car for us Art... (opens the backseat of the car)
Art: (nods) yeah.. (holds his baggages) (looks at Kylie) ugh.. (coughs)
Kylie: (looks at Art)
Art: hope he is okay.... (gulps deeply)
Kylie: (nods) (tears falls on her face) I really do hope he is okay......
Art: (nods) (takes a deep breath)

A few hours have passed, at Damon and Art's taxi, the two were still on the way to the resort......

Damon: (playing video games on his phone) why did you stop playing all of the sudden... is there something wrong?
Art: (feels stressed) I hope my book did not push him to rebel too much.... I know my book is all about a summer vacation fling and he deserves one.... but I do not want it to be the cause of his problems...
Damon: Art.... don't mind him for a while... you love him but you might not meet him all the time.. no offense.....
Art: (nods) but wishing him the best of life....
Damon: we all wish for that....

The sun is now setting and at some forest covered road, Ashton was there driving alone and heading for the same resort he heard from Art and his friends.....

Ashton: (open the lights of his car) (wipes his tears) better days are coming.... you can escape this monstrosity of life.... it is not for you Ash.. not for you!
*the car bumps a small rock*
*the car jumps and shakes*
Ashton: shit... (holds on his steering wheel)
*Art's book fell from his bag*
Ashton: fuck... what was that? (lets go of the steering wheel) (picks up the YOU-niverse book) (looks at the quotation of the book)
Imaginary Voice: welcome to your own YOU-niverse!
Ashton: (smiles widely)

OMG! what comes next? why is this cut so short? Tune in!
#YouniverseASummerRebel