Episode 59 : The Surfing Competiton

It is now noontime and at the dining area of Art's personal apartment, Art and Ashton just finished eating lunch together...

Ashton: (uses and watches the conversation in a groupchat)
Art: (chats in the groupchat)

Messenger: BOYS ARE ALLOWED ONLY GROUP CHAT Ashton - Art - Bailey - Damon - Charles

Bailey: I'm telling you Charles..... and you also agree with the suggestion that the boys have to rest and it is fine... this is just one day... we can enjoy time with them any other day......
Damon: yeah... do not force Art and Ashton.....
Charles: I know guys.... but Art..... if you feel like watching us surf... you and Ashton okay??? go here and cheer for us..... and Ashton... hope you eventually become better.....
Bailey: yeah Ashton.. we love you.......
Art: thanks guys.. me and Ashton will really be fine... you boys better enjoy the day......

-----------

Art: (puts down his phone) so Ashton.. what do you want to do today???
Ashton: (smiles at the messages from Charles) (looks at Art) join them Art... I will be fine.....
Art: but Ashton... I still rather be here even if it is fun there... I am not going anywhere without you.....
Ashton: (stands up and approaches Art) (holds Art's shoulders) come on..... it is a good day to have a good day and I am saying that because I will consider going later as well....
Art: (stands up and happily looks at Ashton) really???
Ashton: but better go there already and I will follow later..... okay???? (kisses Art's forehead, nose and lips)
Art: (holds Ashton's hand) you sure okay? I will find you....
Ashton: I know you will always find me.... (smiles at Art)
Art: (nods) (hugs Ashton) see you there Ashton.. I will leave you a seat..... (left)
Ashton: sure babe... (watches Art leaving)
*Ashton's phone rings*
Ashton: huh? (notices his phone ringing) (grabs and looks at his phone) (feels nervous) (notices an incoming call from Aldrich) (looks around) no.... this shouldn't be happening again... not in reality... (rejects the call)
*Ashton's phone rings again*
Ashton: (looks frightened another incoming call) (notices the call from his mother) what the fuck!! (internally panics) this should not be happening... I said I do not want to call!!! (rejects the call from his mother) (drops the phone to the table) (about to leave)
*Ashton's phone rings once again*
Ashton: (suddenly stops nervously) (peeks and notices an incoming call from Aster) (feels tensed) no!! (tears fall on his face) I am sorry... (wipes his tears) just leave me alone! (left)

At the southern beach of the whole resort, a lot of people were gathered there to celebrate the grand opening of the whole resort...... at the near surface of the sea, Ashton found himself there after running away from the apartment.....

Ashton: (nervously looks away) (looks around) (notices a lot of new people arriving in the resort) (notices people using jetskis)
Charles: (approaches the sea with his surfboard) finally..... I can finally show of my moves to Damon... right Bailey???
Bailey: (follows Charles from behind with his surfboard) whatever Charles.... I am just here to win!!!
Charles: Bailey... this isn't school... please just enjoy instead of competing......
Bailey: (smiles annoyingly at Charles) no! (puts his surfboard floating on the water) but this would be fun.. the competition is just another thing......
Grant: (notices Ashton running confusedly at the sea) (approaches Bailey and Charles) ugh hey guys....
Bailey: (notices Grant) oh look... Grant is here..... why Grant???
Grant: do you see him??? Ashton is here after all... I thought he would not join us... (keeps watching Ashton)
Bailey: where? (looks around)
Charles: (notices Ashton feeling lost) oh there... (points Ashton) let us approach him....
Grant: great idea..... (nods)
*Charles, Bailey and Grant approaches Ashton*
Bailey: oh yeah... here he is.... (taps Ashton) hey Ashton.. good day???
Ashton: (notices Grant, Bailey and Charles) oh ugh hey guys....
Charles: I thought you were with Art? you planned to join us???
Ashton: ugh... (looks uncomfortable with everyone) (nods) yeah haha... I think it is... it is better to enjoy the day... hope it makes me feel better.....
Bailey: it really would be and we would make that possible for you... we can help you with anything... do you really know how to surf?? or.. are you fine surfing???
Grant: yes he is... I can help him find a...
Ashton: (cuts off Grant) ugh haha.. I know how this goes so do not worry about it... (notices the surfboard area) and that is what I am finding guys.... see you all for the race..... (approaches the surfboard area) bye!! (left)
Grant: (looks down sadly) I think he is still mad at me.......
Bailey: (pats Grant's back) just focus on the game instead Grant.....
Charles: (sadly watches Ashton leaving)

At the audience area of the whole surfing competition, Damon and Art were hanging out together.......

Damon: (sadly looks at the view of the sea) (lies his head on the metal railings)
Art: (looks concerned at Damon) ugh.... Damon, you... you fine??? (moves closer to Damon)
*Carrie and Kylie enters the audience area*
Damon: (notices Carrie and Kylie) (accidentally ignores Art)
Carrie: (notices Damon looking at her) (rolls her eyes) let us go Kylie somewhere.... (walks away to an empty seat away from Damon)
Kylie: wait for me girl!! (follows Carrie)
Art: (sadly notices Damon looking at Carrie) (in her mind) shit.... something happened I guess......
Kibo: (watches Damon and Art from further distance)
Art: (puts his arms and hugs Damon from behind)
Damon: (looks confused noticing Art's hands on him) Art? what are you haha.. doing? (feels shy)
Art: my best friend is my date today.... hope you are happy... whatever it is...
Damon: (blushes down)
Jack: (voice only) everyone!!! the whole competition is about to start so better be prepared! the mechanics of this race actually not depends so much on the surfers but the sea itself that they have to control to lead to victory..... the first one to reach the western beach from this southern area wins......
Jean: (voice only) and also... welcome to the grand opening of the YOU-niverse resort! Welcome! Welcome!!
*everyone claps and cheers*
Jack: the competitors are finally all set... they are on the sea.....
Art: here they are... let us support everyone of them... (looks at the competitors at the sea)
Damon: wait.. (confusedly notices Ashton at the sea with a surfboard) do you know your boyfriend is joining?
Kylie: (walks closer to the railings) (notices Ashton with a surfboard) Ashton is part of this?!
Carrie: (notices Ashton at the sea) (looks at Art)
Art: you are right... (looks carefully at Ashton) why is he here??
Ashton: (notices Art watching him from the sea) (smiles widely)
Art: (smiles widely at Ashton) and I am happy for him!!
Charles: (shouts at Damon from the sea) Damon!! this one is for you!!!
Damon: (hears and blushes at Charles) (looks around awkward)
*mostly everyone around Art and Damon gushes*
Carrie: (seriously stares at Damon blushing at Charles)
Kibo: (smiles slightly at Damon blushing at Charles)
Jack: (voice only) so here we go!! we are all set!! the competition... grab your surfboards because the competition starts...
*Bailey, Charles, Grant and Ashton sets their surfboard*
Jack: (shouts) (voice only) now!!!!
*everyone shouts and cheers*
*Bailey, Charles, Grant, Ashton and the other competitors start riding their surfboard on the waves of the sea*
*everyone keeps cheering and clapping*
Art: come Damon! let us follow them!!!! (holds Damon's hand)
Damon: sure!!! (happily follows Art)
*Art and Damon left*

At the sea.......

Ashton: (balances himself and surfs seriously) (looks at himself surfing on the waves) (in his mind) I will leave with Art... I will make sure all of this is with him!!!

Last episode... do you feel something coming? Tune in!!
#YouniverseTheSurfingCompetiton