Episode 53 : The Edge Of Not

It is now the middle of the morning and still at the bedroom of Art's apartment, Art and Ashton were sleeping and cuddling next to each other......

*Art and Ashton cuddles and sleeps next to each other*
Ashton: (slowly wakes up) baby?? (looks around) (notices himself and Art covered in bedsheets) baby??? (yawns and stretches his arms)
Art: (slowly wakes up) haha.. what? (smiles) (yawns widely) what is with baby in the morning? I mean nothing is wrong but.... you sound so soft huh?? I usually do that.....
Ashton: (keeps looking around) (notices the blue sky outside the window) (hugs Art) we made it....
Art: (looks confused at Ashton) ugh.... yeah... we sleep to wake up in the morning.. of course we made it.....
Ashton: yeah but.... I woke you up earlier when the sun hasn' t risen and I was crying from my room to your room... I bothered you and I am sorry.....
Art: I really was awake before the sun went up just to fell asleep again by watching you but...... you slept here last night..... what do you mean the other room????
Ashton: huh? (feels confused) but I told you... the are wanting me back.... the clocks were even....
*Ashton's alarm rings*
Ashton: (feels frightened) (notices his phone alarming) (feels scared) (suddenly shakes of fright)
Art: (notices Ashton shaking from fright) maybe it was all a dream... (holds Ashton's hand) and damn.... that seemed to be a wild scary dream....
Ashton: was it? (tears fall on his face) (sadly speaks) (looks at Art)
Art: you slept here... not in your room.... I woke up before the sun rose so that means... no such things as you running here to me crying.....
Ashton: (stops the alarm of his phone) (nods) (wipes his tears) (looks at his phone) maybe... I broke my phone..... and it was in my room...
Art: (kisses Ashton's hand) so what Ashton? wanna move in? I feel so powerless for having no way to prevent your nightmares from haunting you but.... can you stay here with me.... I will look after you... I will hug you when you are scared.... anything as much as it is the best thing I can do.....
Ashton: (nods) I think we should reunite in a room.... work on it today???
Art: (smiles at Ashton) I think we should....
*Ashton and Art happily stands up from the bed*

While Ashton and Art were trying to keep their day positive, Kibo and Damon just woke up in Damon's personal apartment's bedroom.......

Damon: (slowly wakes up) (yawns) (feels somebody beside him) (feels himself naked) what the?!! (stands up immediately) Kibo??? (notices Kibo sleeping on the bed) (covers his body with bedheets)
Kibo: (immediately and frighteningly wakes up and stands up from the bed) oh God... (looks nervous at Damon) (covers himself in bedsheets) I am sorry Damon..... it just...
Damon: (feels speechless) (feels nervous) (stares at the bed) no.. (cuts off Kibo) no... I should be the one apologizing....
Kibo: no Damon... (cuts off Damon) this shouldn't have happened really again and I have a part in it of course... I really am sorry......
Damon: (shakes his head) (accidentally shouts at Kibo) no Kibo! please..... just do not talk... do not worry... I do not know why we did it again... I do not know why this is happening but please.... just do not speak about it and let me handle it..... (tears fall on his face) I am just a huge mess...
Kibo: (looks concerned at Damon) what can I do to help you???
Damon: just act like nothing happened... like what we did at the beginning..... probably just being a desperate mess why I did this.... so Kibo... please let yourself be in good hands because I am already at the edge of not....
Kibo: (sadly listens to Damon) (tears fall on his face) (nods) I understand... but please let me be sorry... (about to leave)
Damon: (watches Kibo leaving)
Kibo: but... (stops walking) (looks at Damon) are you and Charles really a thing???
Damon: (shrugs) that is the edge of not.... (feels guilty)
Kibo: (nods) okay then... (left)
Damon: (sits back on the bed) (keeps crying intensely)

It is now sundown and at the central area of the resort, Bailey and Ashton were heading to a restaurant together to order some foods to celebrate Ashton moving in Art's apartment.......

Bailey: (looks around) so.... what do you think would be the best restaurant for Art???
Ashton: (smiles at Bailey) why not lets guess together and see if we will say the same thing???
Bailey: huh? (feels confused) but why? boyfriends know best..... and whatever conflict happened unawarely between us 3 should be....
Ashton: (cuts off Bailey) well... best friends like you will still know well like how the boyfriend knows about him.... and besides.... I know Damon knows what's best... so does Charles.....
Bailey: well.... (smiles down) if that is so.... I will....
Kylie: (jogs at the central area alone)
Ashton: wait... (cuts off Ashton) (notices Kylie) I will let you decide... I just wanna end something once and for all... (approaches Kylie)
Bailey: (notices Ashton approaching Kylie) sure??
Ashton: (catches up with Kylie) Kylie??? Kylie?? can I have a moment???
Kylie: (stops running) (notices Ashton) ugh Ashton... why????
Ashton: (feels stressed) Kylie.... these days... are there things you are attempting to tell me??? because I have been going through a lot with what is happening in me.... I do not want to deal with it anymore.....
Kylie: (looks down) (feels nervous)
Ashton: or can I ask but be honest with me.... are you sure Grant and you are really here for a vacation?? is that really the real reason why you are here???
Kylie: Ashton... do not put Grant in this....
Ashton: okay fine... so Kylie.... tell me the truth... (sadly and stressfully speaks to Kylie) I want a peace of mind and my boyfriend... that is all....
Kylie: (gulps deeply) it is true... I am here... for a vacation... and everything is a coincidence... 
Ashton: (nods) I know that....
Kylie: but as a friend of yours... your brothers have contact with me.... they want you back by asking me.....
Ashton: and what did you do? (helplessly looks at Kylie) are you letting them take me away from Art???
Kylie: (tears fall on her face) no..... I do not get a hold of your life... you do.... and from your stay here... I learned a lot from you and know I realize why....
Ashton: (sadly looks down)
Kylie: you deserve this life you have now... and nothing will take that away from you... no one will....
Ashton: (keeps nodding sadly) (tears fall on his face)

Last 7 episodes... what if we kick of the final 6 episodes by making the next episode a bit unexpected....
#YouniverseTheEdgeOfNot