Episode 28 : Moving Away

It is now the next day and at the living room of the room 34, Ashton was there hanging out together with his baggage.....

Ashton: (looks at the clock) (takes a deep breath) (pulls the handle of his baggage up)
Damon: (stretches his arms) (yawns widely) (enters the room) good morning... is Art... (eyes widens at Ashton holding his baggage) Ashton??? what are you doing? are you leaving???
Ashton: (shakes his head) I am sorry if I didn't got the time to tell you all because you were tired and Art was with Bailey but... do not worry, I am just moving places......
Damon: (feels nervous and worried) but why???? are you sure????
Art: (enters the room from the main door) good morning guys!! I had a great time with... (notices Ashton with his baggage) (feels confused) Ashton? what are these???
Damon: (looks nervous at Art) ugh I think... I should give time for you two to talk... (walks out of the room) (left)
Art: (walks closer to Ashton) Ashton? what are these stuffs? why do I not know about this???
Ashton: (takes a deep breath) you do not have to worry....
Art: (cuts off Ashton) but I am completely worried now.... (holds himself to not cry) are you leaving????
Ashton: (shakes his head) no it is not that is why I do not want you to worry.... I just want to move out because that was the plan at the beginning.....
Art: but we are happy...... we are enjoying our time together and I rather wanna stay here.... (holds Ashton's hand) and what about us..... what about the night???
Ashton: (looks at Art holding his hand) and I have been wanting to tell you the truth about that night but I just can't because you are all irresistible and... I held onto what I wanna tell you because I just cannot help but.... (feels nervous) (holds himself not to cry)
Art: cannot help what?
Ashton: I just cannot do this anymore.... (takes his breath) because you know who I am Art.... I am a big mess and even though things got well... no one knows if it will leave me alone..... (tears fall on his face) my happiness still feels like dream so it feels too good to be true... and besides, you have a lot of dreams you have to do.... (looks around) fill up this room full of paintings for me..... we can still hang out but we cannot be on the same roof for your own good... you helped me a lot and this is me trying my best to prevent you from getting sad whenever I get sad.....
Art: (about to speak)
Ashton: (cuts off Art) and I hope you respect it.... (hugs Art tightly)
Art: (slowly hugs Ashton sadly) you will talk to me after this right???
Ashton: nothing changes... I just wanna try and be independent now..... thank you Art... (holds Art's cheeks)
Art: (looks at Ashton's lips) (about to kiss Ashton)
Ashton: (avoids the kiss) (shakes his head) better end this before this turns into a bad thing for the both of us.....
Art: (shakes his head) (kisses Ashton hardly)
Ashton: (kisses Art) (softly moves Art away) Art.... please! (cries hardly) (grabs and pulls his baggage) (about to leave)
Art: (looks at Ashton leaving) (about to cry)
Ashton: (shakes his head) (looks at Art) (waves goodbye) (smiles slightly)
Art: (waves goodbye at Ashton)
Ashton: (left) (closes the main door)
Art: (cries softly) (feels worried) (feels emotionally hurt) (touches his chest) (in his mind) what happened? why did he turn that way just like that????

It is now afternoon and at the cafeteria, Damon was there waiting to eat with Carrie and Charles.....

Damon: (stares nervously at nothing)
*Carrie and Charles approaches Damon*
Carrie: oh here is Damon.. (sits on Damon's opposite seat) but where is Art????
Damon: Art doesn't want to come out...
Charles: (stares angrily at Damon) and I just know why... and fuck it!!! this is what I was scared of seeing..... Ashton is not the heartbroken one here but it will affect Art as well... now you see Damon that Art is also in love with Ashton and this feels like we are fucking back at the beginning...
Carrie: (holds Charles) Charles.... do not say that to Damon.. it was never his intention......
Charles: but that does not change what happened....
Damon: (tears fall on his face) but I am sorry..... I did not mean to Charles.....
Charles: (stares sadly at nothing) I just wanna have a good vacation by seeing smiles on all my friends but... is it that hard?????
Damon: (feels intensely guilty) (feels nervous) (shakes his head) it is fine Charles that you hate me now because of this...... I cannot even forgive myself..... I am just a mess who lives by shipping people because I cannot see that happening in my life... so yeah! I am sorry if I am that type of friend.... (walks away) (left)
Carrie: (feels stressed) you know what... I would like you to work on what you just did to him.... we are not talking either because of that... (left)
Charles: (takes a deep breath) shit... (sits on a dining chair)

It is now dark at night and at the room 34, Damon just got home after isolating himself to everyone..... at the living room...

Damon: (slowly and sadly opens and enters the room) (notices nobody in the room) (takes a deep breath) (about to enter his bedroom) (notices Art crying softly in his bedroom) (listens carefully)
Art: (softly cries in his room) (voice only)
Damon: (in his mind) (tears fall on his face) I am sorry to make you cry... I am sorry that Ashton once again felt complicated about being with you.... I should have been careful but... I am just fucking sorry.... (sadly enters his room) (left)

In Art's bedroom....

Art: (holds and stares at his abstract painting of Ashton) (cries hardly) (hugs the painting tightly) (in his mind) I should have told you how I love you....

Last 12 episodes of the season... Ashton really knows how to nail the whole goddamn emotions....
#YouniverseMovingAway