Episode 11 : Guilty, Guilty

It is now thursday and at Ashton, Art and Damon's apartment, Damon is struggling at the kitchen finding something to eat......

Damon: (looks at the stove) (looks at his cup of noodles) I am.... I am not a culinary master...... I even burned the stove in school so... (scratches his head) what the fuck?! where is Art! (looks around)
Ashton: (enters the room) (yawns) (notices Damon) good morning.....
Damon: (notices Ashton) oh hi Ashton.....
Ashton: (approaches Damon) any problems out here? you seem stressed?
Damon: well... (throws the cup of noodles at the counter) I do not know how to cook..... and I am hungry for breakfast....
Ashton: but Art seem to know how to cook, does he???
Damon: he does but... (looks down sadly) (sits on the counter) he is not around since I wake up... I cannot even go to the food court because I am very busy in the commissions I offered.......
Ashton: he is not around? (looks around) but he is always around....
Damon: (looks sadly at Ashton) all I know is that he has been quiet the whole night... just like you!
Ashton: oh... (remembers something)

A flashback shows yesterday night when Ashton and Art were having a miscommunication at the food court....

Art: maybe it is somebody else's book...... and what about the workers you saw? and the airport??
Ashton: (feels anxious) ugh.. (hands starts shaking) (stands up) never mind Art... never mind at all! (takes a deep breath) like what you said anyway... you won't have any idea anyway......
Art: (stands up) hey Ashton... I did not mean to....
Ashton: (holds Art's shoulder) no Art... I should not bother you cause I am bothered myself... I am sorry!
Art: (looks down sadly)
Ashton: (look at Art looking down sadly) (left)

Back at present......

Ashton: (feels concerned) shit.....
Damon: (feels stressed) you know what... I think I have no choice to go to the food court and buy a snack.... (about to leave)
Ashton: wait Damon?
Damon: (looks back at Ashton) why?
Ashton: I wanna join...
Damon: (nods) sure! lets go! (left)
Ashton: (guiltily follows Damon) (left)

After buying snacks on the food court, Ashton and Damon hung out at the entrance of the resort...

Damon: (sits in a bench) wow... (smiles) (notices the wooden signboard) this seem to be the one that Mr. Jack built.....
Ashton: (looks at the wooden signboard) (feels the signboard familiar) yes... I.... I think it is..... and it is empty..... does this place have a name?
Damon: I doubt it has... after how this place is really new.. they should have tell us that this is a soft opening..... it really looks bland for now....
Ashton: (sits next to Damon) yeah... (looks at the sky) not matches the whole vibe yet.....
Damon: so.... why are you alone?
Ashton: (looks at Damon)
Damon: (shyly looks away at Ashton) never mind.... I should not be talking about your personal matter and mind...
Ashton: actually.... I think I hurt you guys too much and I was also but it felt unfair because I feel unnecessary felt hurt I feel like.... I judged you all by how I acted.....
Damon: no... we actually understand... you have been going through a lot of things and it is valid..... we shouldn't have taken over that, it is only yours... it is all about you so why would we ask?
Ashton: but I opened it up.... I told you what I knew that you do not know and it felt real but you really have no idea and..... I know you guys are trying to understand me... Art was trying to understand me but it took it negatively..... and I am guilty..... (tears falls on his face) I do not want this image... I do not even want to be somebody known but... I feel like I am now pictured badly and it is because how I acted too....
Damon: I do not know what to say about that.... I am so sorry for us.... (gulps) but do not be very guilty because it adds insult to injury...... you have been thinking too much about things.... do you still analyze all those?
Ashton: actually... I am doubting it... what should I do????
Damon: the answer was always there... this resort... you came alone for whatever reasons you have but I assume, people who leaves alone are screaming for a new beginning and you know how that happens?
Ashton: how?
Damon: (smiles) leave everything behind.....
Ashton: (nods) (hugs Damon) thank you!!
Damon: (feels surprised) (in his mind) Ashton... your future boyfriend might see us and he will get more depressed..... (hugs Ashton slightly) (speaks) I learn all of those from Art.... he speaks so beautiful.... girls and boys are lucky if he starts expressing things.....
Ashton: by the way.. how about him? will he be okay?
Damon: (smiles) he seem to be fine soon..... I know him....
Ashton: (smiles down) (nods)
Damon: but I am mad at them cause I know that 3 are together..... (feels grumpy)

It is now almost sunset... At another side of the beach, Charles, Carrie and Art were resting after meditating....

Charles: Damon will be so mad that we left him alone there... I wanna sew that kid have that barking look on his face.....
Carrie: give him a break Charles... (notices Art sadly) hey Art..... are you okay? didn't the hiking and meditation help you?
Art: actually... it did not....
Carrie: you know what Art... do not digest that feeling too much... (hugs Art) and I know you know that.... you are always the best adviser here......
Art: it is just... I never been so down after being hated by a person.. everybody was pleased with me but as soon as he did that, I think I wanna blame me hardly for being too egoistic about being the so called... everyone's friend....
Carrie: hey... do not say that, we suggested that to you so you are not alone.....
Art: but Carrie... it does not change the fact that it kinda traumatized me.....
Carrie: (looks sadly at Charles)
Charles: so we choose violence?
Carrie: (feels annoyed) not that Charles.... (holds Art's cheeks) but Art... I know you don't need solutions so.... I hope it gets lighter and... you are Art... I know you could handle this...
Art: (heats his hands on the campfire) (nods) yeah... I think I could...

This episode was so deep and personal... any more things happening in this story? Tune in!
#YouniverseGuiltyGuilty