Episode 72 : All That Represents, One That Remained

It is now the next day and at the boys' apartment, Charles, Damon, Art and Bailey are having breakfast once again...... at the dining area.....

Charles: (quietly eats)
Damon: (looks confused at Charles) would you please slow down??? (feels concerned) you would choke yourself......
Charles: (smiles at Damon) concerned much???
Damon: whatever... (rolls his eyes) I hope it happens to you.....
Bailey: (confusedly looks at Charles) but Charles.. why did you make breakfast for us this early though? are you in a rush today????
Charles: I actually am.... and it is because Carrie has invited me to go somewhere later afternoon......
Art: later afternoon?? (feels confused) then you do not really need to rush because it will literally happen in the afternoon.....
Damon: yeah and.... you should have brought Carrie for breakfast.... why cook for us like we are your responsibility when you have her.....
Charles: well..... she told me that she will buy her own breakfast for today.... and I think that is another another reason why I think we should be in a rush today.... I am just following what she does and be a good and fine boyfriend right??
Damon: well... you really are a fine boyfriend..... (keeps eating)
Charles: yeah? (looks curious at Damon)
Damon: (smiles at Charles) I am so excited what is in store for you and Carrie now that we are out of college......
Charles: (slightly blushes down) well guys.... do not speak as if you guys will just observe us after a couple of yours..... I actually want to cook for my boys because I just love you as much as I love her.... (keeps looking worried at Damon)
Damon: (laughs slightly and keeps smiling at Charles) haha... I wish that really happens.....
*Bailey and Art silently listens to Damon and Charles*
Charles: why? you doubt that I will leave you all???
Damon: (feels speechless) (shrugs)
Carrie: (enters the room and observes Charles and Damon) hey... (coughs)
*everyone notices Carrie*
Bailey: look... Carrie is here......
Charles: good morning babe.... (smiles cutely at Carrie)
Carrie: so... you on later?? (approaches everyone) just so I know......
Charles: of course Carrie... (holds Carrie's hand) we will have a date later..... a cool date!!!
Carrie: yeah... it has been a while right??
Charles: it really has been a while.... (smiles at Carrie)
*Art and Bailey smiles at Charles and Carrie*
Damon: (silently eats and ignores everyone)

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at a food park, Carrie, Grant, Charles and Kylie are now hanging out together to talk about Ashton and Art....... at some tables......

Charles: (happily chats on his phone)
*Kylie, Grant and Carrie awkwardly observes Charles*
Carrie: ugh... (looks confused at Charles) Charles?? who you chatting with??
Charles: haha... (looks and shows his conversation with Damon) Damon.... he is with the boys in a near bookstore..... (looks around) they are nearby...
Carrie: you want to join them???
Charles: of course I would.... (happily speaks) can I???
Carrie: (rolls her eyes and smiles) yeah sure... whatever....
Kylie: (awkwardly listens to Carrie and Charles)
Grant: (sadly looks at Carrie)
Charles: see you all later!!! (waves goodbye at everyone) (left)
Carrie: yeah bye Charles.... (sadly watches Charles leaving)
Grant: that is your boyfriend huh? choosing bros before you???
Kylie: (looks annoyed at Grant) Grant... no stop making an issue.... not tolerating though but I am sure you would act the same way.....
Grant: oh... I would never... (confidently speaks)
Carrie: no ugh... (feels shy) it is fine.... he and those boys have been close longer than I joined them but.... (shakes her head) that is not why we are here.... so Kylie.... (smiles awkwardly) what is up???
Kylie: well.... (looks sadly at Carrie) (takes Art's book from her bag) I got this...... (puts the book on the table)
Carrie: (eyes widens at Kylie having Art's book) this is a copy of Art's book huh? (smiles) you own one???
Kylie: this is Ashton's and he actually bought this before he took flight... we all took flight and as we landed..... a thing happened to him....
Carrie: (nods curiously at Kylie) okay???
Kylie: and.... in a short period of time... he got to read the book and.... as surreal as it sounds..... Ashton wants to find Art.....
Carrie: (eyes widens at Kylie) wait yeah..... he does... I also heard him calling Art and I got confused when they got to closely knew each other......
Kylie: well they.... they really did not and.... and I think..... (sadly speaks) I mean.... he has been telling stories of what he wants in life since he waken up and he has been so adamant with all his visions.....
Carrie: was it good? I am pretty sure Ashton is positive....
Kylie: it was.... and Art helped him....
Carrie: (feels confused) but why???
Kylie: because everything that Ashton said.... it is the story itself thay Art has written... it was his inspiration and concept......
Carrie: (holds and looks closely at the book) (feels curious) but how???
Kylie: it was a surprise and I feel both happy and sad... (tears fall on his face) because.... I got to hurt him because there is one character in this story that reminds him of me.... and even in the story... I messed it up.....
Carrie: (tears fall on her face) well... Art's inspiration was Ashton.... and also.... (cries softly) I also see what the other characters represent... and this is how I knew.....
Kylie: what do you mean? (sadly listens to Carrie)
Carrie: 2 characters there reminds me.... really does remind me of.... (keeps crying) Damon and Charles..... this is how I knew Damon has always been into Charles because this is written by Art... the boy who had been with Charles and Damon for a long time..... and I bet... (cries hardly) I bet Charles does know as well...... the character like Damon in the story who was so into art and photography and there's this characters like Charles who is so ambitious but he showers.... he showers Damon with all his dreams...
Grant: (sadly listens to Carrie)
Carrie: and I cannot blame any of them.....
Kylie: (keeps crying)
Grant: but one thing confuses me... if this story has characters that represents something either Art and Ashton know but not completely named as them... how does Ashton know Art so badly......
Carrie: this is a story Art dedicates to Ashton because he likes him so much and yeah... I shouldn't have said that but... one thing I could say is that.... if he is not able to reach out Ashton for how popular Ashton is.... he could only love somebody like him in a love story line this....
Grant: okay? I still do not get it....
Kylie: in short.... if there is one character in the story that stays the same and obviously didn't have to change the name to represent somebody... it is.... Art... (looks at Grant) Art himself... and that is why Ashton badly knows Art.... it is Art he likes... and he liked from reading about him... he liked him because he was the star of the story that Ashton clung into.....
Carrie: (keeps sadly listening to Grant)
Grant: I get it now... a fan fic.... something like that?
Carrie: (nods) Ashton feel in love with a fictional version of somebody.....
Kylie: and Art created a fiction of somebody he loves for he never knows if they would cross paths....
Grant: (nods and feels enlightened)
Carrie:. but here we are... (looks down sadly)

It is now night and Ashton is once again alone in his ward in the hospital......

Ashton: (looks at the skies) Art... I really hope you are what I knew in my mind.... (tears fall on his face) but even if you don't.... you are my only hope.....

This was a very deep episode and an important one for it shows how the fiction world could make 2 lovers cross paths in reality... and it also feels so deep because story would hit you hard when you feel what characters are in stories... Tune in to the last 8 episodes...
#YouniverseAllTheRepresentsOneThatRemained