Episode 49 : Not At All

It is now early in the afternoon and at some pizza parlor, Ashton and Art were together dating alone......

*Ashton and Art looks around the whole area*
Art: isn't this great.... I do not know why we did not even think about going out at the first place..... our first days were all about... sticking and staying together as much as possible and... (blushes) and just having sex......
Ashton: (keeps looking around) (feels confused and amazed) but I cannot believe that these stuffs were not here long ago but here they are..... there's a lot more here than what I expected.... it feels cool and... (smiles) weird.....
Art: well... a new place can surprise you.. give you everything you need... (hugs Ashton's arm) what do you want... tell me...... there's a lot of places we could go at..... (points all the shops and stalls)
Ashton: (notices a pizza shop) do you fancy a pizza date??? this isn't that romantic for pizza but.... shall we????
Art: (holds Ashton's hand) it is... just with you.... anywhere with you... (smiles at Ashton)
*Ashton and Art are about to head to the pizza parlor*
*Bailey, Carrie and Kylie run and approaches Ashton and Art*
Bailey: Ashton! Ashton!! wait for us... wait for us.....
Art: (confusedly notices Carrie, Bailey and Kylie) guys ugh.. good afternoon! what brings you all here???
Carrie: ugh actually... me and the others were about to tell you all something and I wanna see what you guys think of it.....
Kylie: but... (notices Art and Ashton holding hands) I think they are on a date....
Art: (looks at Ashton)
Ashton: ugh it is fine.. it is still a date between us even if you guys here.... so come in.. my treat!!
Carrie: no.. it is fine.. I will treat the 2... you guys stay dating with each other..... (enters the pizza parlor)
*Bailey and Art shrugs at each other*
*Kylie and Ashton seriously looks at each other*

Inside the shop, the 5 were gathered in a 5 seat circular table.......

Carrie: (looks at the menu)
Kylie: ugh.. I will take care of your orders okay?? (looks at the menu)
Bailey: yeah but... we can already discuss our plan.... so that we can storm and let these 2 lovers date......
Carrie: I agree and I know you can handle that Bailey right?? (looks unsatisfied with the menu) can I eat here but order somewhere else.. I do not feel like eating any of these stuffs today.... (stands up)
Kylie: go girl... we will take care of this place....
Carrie: I will be right back..... (left)
Ashton: so what is this plan you have?? better than Charles???? I heard he already started the restaurant huh????
Bailey: no so ambitious like him but I think a little promotion for this island kinda... helpful... right Kylie???
Kylie: ugh.. (feels uncomfortable) yeah it is....
Ashton: promotion?? so therefore... (looks confused at everyone) what should be done???
Bailey: we decided to feature Kylie... since she is an actress and also you Ashton.....
Ashton: wait what?! (feels worried) isn't this.... isn't this promotion ironic to what I am wanting in my life.....
Kylie: but you will get paid I think...
Ashton: and I do not need any money Kylie... that is also not the reason why I have a career.... the point is that I do not want a career at the first place....
Art: (holds Ashton's hand) hey babe... calm down... (feels sad)
Bailey: ugh... (feels disappointed) but he doesn't have to do it if he doesn't want to..... Grant is here.... Charles... Carrie also would want to join.. thought it was a good bonding.....
Art: ugh... (looks at Ashton) Ashton will... I am not sure.. I do not get a hold of him but let him have space to think about it... but you all can start now if you want to..... (smiles) me and Damon can help behind the scenes... and also you Bailey......
Bailey: yeah... I will consider that.... thank you.....
Ashton: is that all????
Kylie: yeah it is... (feels shy) (looks down)
Ashton: (seriously looks at Kylie)
Art: (looks concerned at Ashton)

At some street foods restaurant, Charles and Damon were hanging out together alone.....

Damon: (keeps eating fast)
Charles: (happily watches Damon)
Damon: (notices Charles watching him eat) what??!!
Carrie: (enters the restaurant) this has always been the choice to go to... not a fancy restaurant.... (looks around) (notices Damon and Charles) (in her mind) Damon?? Charles?
Damon: (keeps looking annoyed at Charles)
Charles: no... haha.. this is just so funny... and satisfying....
Damon: me... eating? is satisfying??
Charles: no..... I mean.. this is the classic Damon that I am just happy to see... college really changed us right????
Damon: (rolls his eyes) well... you are the only one who did not change... and that is a bad thing.. no character development.....
Carrie: (sadly listens to Damon and Charles)
Charles: but I know you liked here.... this is where we always go when we were kids... with Art... (smiles)
Damon: probably.... we convinced Art about how good this place is.... I wish he was here.....
Charles: I think they are dating as well...
Damon: they've always been..... (keeps eating)
Carrie: (feels emotionally hurt) (tears fall on her face) (in her mind) why am I crying???
Charles: but no shits Damon... I am so happy for what has been happening these days.. this is for all the things I have done....
Damon: well... it was just a proposal but yeah... you have to pay for my talent fee.... (keeps eating)
Charles: willing to pay for anything sir... hahahaha!
Damon: what the hell Charles... hahahaha! just eat.....
Carrie: (walks away) (feels disappointed) (left)
Charles: (keeps laughing and eating)
Damon: (noticing somebody immediately walking out) (feels confused)

It is now night and at the outside of the personal apartments, Damon and Art were there hanging out together......

Damon: (walks out of his apartment) (notices Art standing silently alone) ugh hey.. here I am... why did you invite me here again??
Art: just be with me... (stares at nothing) just giving Ashton time alone because... if I see him like that... I would get worried.... how are you??
Damon: well... (stands next to Art) thank God you asked for this... wanna hang out for a while?? Charles as a roommate is still.... surreal.... need a date with my best friend... (puts his arm on Art's back and shoulder)
Art: sure... the whole resort is beautiful at night especially the central area... lets go!!
Damon: (nods) heard you guys were there huh??
*Art and Damon starts walking*
Art: yeah but Carrie did not return.. I do not know what happened to her? she went to look in other restaurants because she hated the food... have you seen her???
Damon: ugh.... (widens his eyes at Art) haha.. (feels slightly guilty) never seen her in a while....

Last 11 episodes of this season.. who is your favorite character??
#YouniverseNotAtAll