Episode 80 : Always Been Real

As Art checks in the airport with his friends, everyone went to the airport terminal to wait for their flight with Ashton...... at the waiting area......

Art: (looks around) (feels impatient)
Ashton: (silently and shyly sits next to Art) (looks at Art)
Art: (keeps looking around) (yawns) you know what..... I really am going to miss this place..... (looks at Ashton) this is the airport that we landed to..... it was so fun seeing you and being in the same area as you are back at that time.... only if you know how it feels.....
Ashton: (smiles at Art) only if I approached and completely befriended you back at that other airport instead of sneaking up on you.... (blushes down) yeah... I did snuck up and stalked you that led me into buying your book....
Art: you stalk fans huh???
Ashton: (keeps blushing and widens his eyes at Art) hey... hope you are not creeped out now.... I do not want that to be the last thing you think of me as you guys leave... (looks down sadly) I also wish I did not fuck up big time.....
Art: (looks sadly at Ashton)
Ashton: anyways.... (smiles at Art) do you want to go somewhere else?? look around while there is time.....
Art: you want to??? (stands up) are you in for anything???
Ashton: there is a library nearby... maybe you and I would take a look in.....
Art: (suddenly holds and pulls Ashton away with him) (cuts off Ashton) then let's go!! what are we waiting for??? hahaha....
Ashton: (eyes widens happily and suddenly follows Art) oh God.. Art... hahahaha.....
*Art and Ashton left*
Damon: (happily watches Art and Ashton from his seat)
Kibo: (watches Damon watching Art and Ashton from his seat behind) I am still starstrucked by seeing Ashton and Art together... how much did I miss????
Damon: (suddenly and shyly looks at Kibo) oh Kibo.... I forgot that you were there......
Kibo: so much for looking at him like you are shocked seeing me earlier huh but... (shrugs) (confidently speaks) I think Damon..... I think it is a normal thing for you to always forget that I am here.......
Damon: (looks down guilty) Kibo.... fine... I am sorry.... (feels disappointed) I really am sorry for everything that I did...... (tears fall on his face) sorry if we got to be close in college and I.... and I didn't get to match your.... whatever intentions you had... especially we have our good times together....
Kibo: hey... (looks down guiltily and approaches Damon) now I feel guilty.... (sits next to Damon) but you know..... growing up is all about understanding... and despite liking you and everything that we do..... I always knew how much your eyes are into Charles and it will always be.... (cries softly) but I am happy! I really am happy.....
Damon: I am still sorry... (keeps crying)
Kibo: oh Damon... (hugs Damon) I am actually surprised still that you saw me and my intentions that way......
Damon: I always did.... (looks at Kibo's eyes) from the very first time I saw your name in Art's story and how he has something to do with a character that reminds me of me..... (keeps crying) that's how I realized....
Kibo: (wipes Damon's tears) yeah... Art knew... he wrote me there just to hope that in case we won't ever be together... we are in a story.....
Damon: but we did not as well in the story....
Kibo: because I told him to give you to who you really deserve to be with.... (smiles) to Charles.... and hope... hope that proves enough that I have moved on...
Damon: (cries in happiness) (hugs Kibo happily) Kibo.... I am sorry but glad you are here... I really am... so please... stay okay??? stay with us?
Bailey: I mean... I am his boyfriend... (approaches and sits next to Kibo) so he would stay.... and besides my friends... he is all I have now.... (smiles at Damon and Kibo) never looking back at my family..... that is why I have little sympathy for Ashton after what he did.... 
Damon: (nods and smiles at Bailey and Kibo) and I am happy for you too...
Charles: (approaches, sits and hugs Damon next to him) Damon!! this is where you are now... I got lost after going to the bathroom...
Damon: yeah whatever... (looks around and feels nervous) and I do not do public distance of affection Charles.... not here.....
Charles: oh... you have no choice.... (kisses Damon's cheeks)
*Bailey and Kibo happily looks at Charles and Damon*
Carrie: (approaches Charles, Damon, Bailey and Kibo) guys... guys... guys....
Bailey: (confusedly stands up noticing Carrie) Carrie? why?? what happened???
Carrie: sorry to interrupt your double whatever date but we have to wait closer to the gate... we are next...
Charles: (stands up) then what are we waiting for... let's go......
Damon: but what about Damon???
Carrie: oh let the 2 together for a while...... I am proud of what I did and yes.. it was me and Kylie's plan...
Bailey: and you succeeded Carrie... haha.... let's go...
Kibo: (stands up) yeah... let's go...
*Charles, Carrie, Damon, Bailey and Kibo left*