Episode 31 : Mess Up The Friendship

It is now the next day and at the dining area of room 34, Carrie, Charles and Damon were eating together once again.......

Carrie: (looks concerned at Carrie and Damon) okay??? go with the silence guys.... I do not know what's up with you two? did you two made up or things went by force......
Charles: (shrugs) I do not know... he is entitled to be sad and secretive... and at least you told us to go with the silence...
Carrie: (slaps her face stressfully) oh my God.... (feels annoyed) are we really this way now??? we were all talky and chatty before and now that we stayed in this resort that was meant to be full of fun.. this happened..
Damon: and you sound like you are complaining... so you are blaming the things happening lately too??
Carrie: what the?
Damon: (eating) no offense anyway.... I just wanna prevent you because I feel like I offended Ashton and Art's growing relationship by pushing Bailey.... and yeah, I don't want others to start a drama either.....
Charles: actually.... Damon is right..... you sound complaining now about how uncomfy instead of doing what a friend must do....
Damon: (eyes widens at Charles)
Carrie: (slaps Charles seriously) I am the one sticking us all together and just like Damon being entitled to be silent, I am entitled to complain and be stressed because it is.... and you are accusing me of blaming....
Charles: you sound like one.....
Carrie: (stands up stressfully) you know what... I do want to be out of this shit now...... Damon's shenanigans yesterday was a great idea to forget this conflict just for one day and I am heading to the nail salon to completely do it....... (left)
Charles: (looks at Carrie leaving) well there she goes... there's a nail salon now too????
Damon: (angrily stares at Charles) what are you now doing?? trying to intimidate her as well as I am already in a bad situation with her too? you were adding insult to injury for doing that!!! what is all that for???? treat her as your girlfriend......
Charles: I am and I think that I am doing my job like it right now... you made an unintentional mistake and I am here trying to not add more..... it sadly has to go to this intimidating thing because we are all bothered..
Damon: wow!! (rolls his eyes) then you're the great peacekeeper... we should all be proud of you!!!! (stands up) (angrily walks away) you know what, why not lets help Art and Ashton separately because we just have our own personal problems and they get crushed in the middle if we worsen this! (left)
Charles: (looks at Damon sadly) Damon!! stop running away all the time.....
Art: (slowly, silently and sadly opens his bedroom door) (listening secretly to the arguement between Charles, Damon and Carrie) (in his mind) gosh.... they have been caring too much about me and everything that surrounds me and all of the sudden, it is destroying their friendship.... our friendship to be exact.... (tears fall on his face) and I have too many problems to fix them... I feel sorry and guilty.......

It is now afternoon and at the hangout area of the personal apartments, Damon was there hanging out alone.....

Damon: (feels bothered and stressed out) (angrily speaks softly) fuck!!
Kibo: (walks out of his apartment) (hangs a crafted welcome sign on his door) (places a potted plant next to the door)
Damon: (notices Kibo) ugh... (stands up curiously) hello????
Kibo: huh??? (notices Damon) hello??? (smiles slightly)
Damon: (approaches Kibo) ugh... I know you from last night but at the same time, I actually don't.... but I am here to apologize for creeping you out if ever I did......
Kibo: (shakes his head) no... no worries, I wasn't creeped out but confused.... but I think you noticed me as a new costumer because I really am.....
Damon: (nods) you red my mind and that is actually what I wanted to tell you...... hahaha... and I was about to help you because you seem to have a lot of stuffs with you last night but Charles called me out to eat dinner so.. I am really sorry....
Kibo: thank you for that intention but it is fine.... I made it and things are cool..... and actually, no offense... I thought he was your boyfriend....
Damon: (blushes) oh my... ugh... haha... he is not... he has a girlfriend who is my friend but..... do I look gay??? (whispers and looks around)
Kibo: no... haha..... I just feel like it is natural to like me with or without feelings involved.....
Damon: (nods)
Kibo: so nice to meet you, I am Kibo....
Damon: (offers a handshake) and I am Damon... nice to meet you too..... (smiles)
*Kibo and Damon shakes hands*
Kibo: so ugh... I am still moving stuffs inside so..... get back at you soon????
Damon: (walks away shyly) yeah... I think so... bye! (waves goodbye)
Kibo: (smiles and waves goodbye at Damon) bye!! (enters and shuts his apartment door) (shuts his door closed)
Damon: (looks down shyly)
Bailey: (approaches Damon from behind) oh hey Damon.... what brings you here???
Damon: (notices Bailey) ugh... just dropped by and... actually, do you wanna hang out????
Bailey: (nods) yeah... get in, I will make some afternoon food for us.....
Damon: (smiles shyly at Bailey) (nods)

It is now night and now raining, and still at the personal apartments, Charles was there in front of Ashton's apartment......

Charles: (looks down shyly) (knocks on Ashton's door)
Ashton: (opens the door) (notices Charles) Charles? oh God, it is raining... come in and stay.... what can I help you???
Charles: actually, me and Carrie are in too much personal problems and I do not wanna stay in her room for now.... so if I kindly would stay with you for the night... I cannot with Art too because Damon and me are not okay also......
Ashton: (nods) sure..... feel comfy and.... we can talk about it if you want....
Charles: maybe tomorrow.... (smiles at Ashton) but thank you Ashton...
Ashton: (smiles slightly) (feels confused) sure... (nods)

I think my idea for season 2 is too big which may push some ideas to the third season... tune in for the last 9 episodes...
#YouniverseMessUpTheFriendship