Episode 66 : Breaking Away And Free

Still at the ward where Ashton just woke up go reality......

Ashton: (looks around worriedly) Art???
Kylie: (looks surprised and confused at Ashton) Art????
Ashton: (looks curious at Kylie) Kylie??? (feels nervous) Kylie???
Kylie: (walks closer to Ashton) oh my God.... you remember?? and you are awake.....
Ashton: no... (shakes his head) get away from me!!!! (looks nervous and tries to move away from Kylie) get away from me Kylie!!! (cries angrily) get away from me!!!!
Grant: Ashton!!!! (tries to hold Ashton from shaking) Ashton!! calm down... you have not moved for months after a coma so please calm down!!!!!!
Aster: yeah... (looks worried and concerned at Ashton) your body might get triggered and go all wrong......
Ashton: (eyes widens at Aster) coma??? (keeps thinking of Art) this really cannot be true... (keeps trying to shake himself out of the hospital bed) this is the dream!!! I do not want to be here!!!!
Grant: (keeps holding Ashton) Ashton!!!! (looks at Kylie) Kylie.... call the others!!!!!! hurry!!!!!
Kylie: (nods) Andrei!!!! (approaches and walks out of the ward) (left)
Aster: (tries to hug and hold Ashton who is trying to break free) what do you mean Ashton?? (cries sadly) you are now awake... do you not want to be happy?????
Ashton: I am unhappy!!! (tries to shake himself from Aster and Grant) Grant!!! get off of me!!!!
Grant: (looks stressed at Ashton) then calm down!!!!!
Ashton: I rather not be alive in my situation right now!!! (shouts angrily) (keeps trying to shake himself from Aster and Grant)
Aster: Ashton!!! (keeps holding on Ashton sadly)
*Andrei, Kylie and a Doctor immediately enters the ward*
Andrei: what is happening to.... (eyes widens nervously at Ashton) Ashton!!!!
Doctor: (looks surprised at Ashton) he is now awake..... welcome back Ashton!!!!
Ashton: (suddenly notices Andrei) (rages and cries loudly from anger) get me away from this place I said!!!!!!
Kylie: (looks worried at Ashton) Ashton..... why is he acting this way??
Andrei: (annoyingly looks at Ashton) what else could be the reason?? he wants to......
Doctor: (sadly watches Ashton) (cuts off Andrei) he is trying to adjust......
Ashton: adjust??!!! (keeps trying to get out of the hospital bed) I want to leave this place!!!! (completely breaks free and jumps out of the hospital bed)
Grant: (looks worried at Ashton breaking free) Ashton!!!!
Aster: (tries to follow Ashton) Ashton!!!! (keeps crying) where are you going!!!!
Andrei: (suddenly approaches and holds Ashton's hand) where do you think you are going????
Ashton: (slaps Andrei's face) get away from me all of you!!!! especially you!!! (points Andrei angrily) (left)
Kylie: (looks worried at Ashton leaving) where is he going???!! help him!!!!
Doctor: (shouts worriedly) everyone!!! emergency!!! a patient is on the lose!!!! (left)
Andrei: (touches his painful cheeks from Ashton's slap) (feels speechless)
Aster: (feels on his knees) (cries loudly)
Grant: (sadly looks at Kylie)
Kylie: (sadly looks at Grant)

At the cafe in front of the hospital, all the friends were still there hanging out......

Bailey: (sits at a high chair at the corner of the room) (keeps observing Art sadly staring at the the outside of the shop)
Damon: (sits alone at a large table) (tries to not watch Charles and Carrie together)
Art: (keeps staring at the hospital from the view in the cafe)
Charles: (looks at his watch) babe??? you still okay here???? (watches Carrie reading Art's book)
Carrie: yeah why?? (looks confused at Charles sitting next to her)
Charles: (shrugs) nothing... I am fine as well... (keeps looking concerned at Art)
Carrie: well ugh... (closes the book) (moves closer to Charles) well babe.... while we pass time.... I really want to talk about something..... something that has been going on with my mind...
Charles: yeah? (looks curious at Carrie) sure.... what is it???
Carrie: maybe it can also be the time to speak up your mind if there are......
Charles: (keeps looking confused at Carrie) sure but what is it???
Carrie: what do you think about...
Damon: (yawns sadly alone at a table) (cuts off Carrie)
Art: (notices Damon yawning) ugh.... (looks at his watch) I did not know we have been staying for too long here..... (jumps down from the high chair) (looks at everyone) you all okay???
Bailey: (sadly looks at Art)
Charles: well... yes we are... (smiles at Art) how about you? ready to go home???
Carrie: (feels awkward being interrupted by Art and Damon)
Art: yeah and... (shyly looks at Jean and Jack at the counter) I am sorry if you guys did not close early because of us...
Jack: oh... (happily speaks) it is fine... (hugs Jean) we are here not just to serve but to give place for people to pass time....
Jean: my husband is right... and we are happy to see company here...
Art: (shyly smiles and nods) thanks again... (looks at everyone) lets go guys......
*Damon, Bailey, Carrie and Charles nods and approaches Art*

At the streets outside the cafe......

Art: (walks out of the cafe) (looks at Damon, Bailey, Charles and Carrie following him) I will look for a taxi on the other side okay?? you all stay here....
*Damon, Bailey, Charles and Carrie walks out of the cafe*
Bailey: you sure???
Art: I am sure... (smiles at Bailey) (confidently crosses the street)
*people are immediately walking out of the hospital worriedly*
Carrie: huh? (looks confused at people walking out of the hospital) what is happening there????
Bailey: (notices the people chasing somebody) it looks like somebody is being chased.....
Ashton: (immediately keeps running away towards the street)
Art: (keeps crossing the street and confusedly notices nurses walking out of the hospital) huh???
Ashton: (keeps running immediately while crying in the middle of the streets) (runs toward Art's way) (keeps crying) (worriedly shouts) I do not want to be here!!!!! I wanna get back out there!!!!!
Art: (eyes widens noticing Ashton running towards him) Ashton????
Ashton: (eyes widens at Art standing in front of where he is running) Ar......
Damon: (eyes widens at an incoming car about to hit Art and Ashton) Art!!! look out!!!
Bailey: (looks nervous and shouts worriedly at Art) Art!!!!!
Art: (eyes widens at the incoming car about to hit him and Ashton) Ashton!!! (grabs and pulls Ashton with him away from getting hit by a car) (slams to the ground painfully)
Ashton: (slams to the ground painfully with Art) (keeps looking surprised at Art)
*Charles, Carrie, Damon and Bailey looks shocked at Ashton at Art*

This is it!!!! 14 last episodes but it feels like a refreshing beginning.... Tune in!!!! Tune in!! Tune in!!!!
#YouniverseBreakingAwayAndFree