Episode 4 : Panic! At The Airport

After a few hours of being on the plane, everyone finally landed on the airport of Las Vegas..... inside the plane....

*the lights turned on*
Speaker: (voice) hello everybody! welcome to Las Vegas... yes, you heard that right... we successfully landed on Las Vegas and I would like to thank you all for being here with us into this safe and fun travelling.. we hope to see you again, thank you and enjoy your stay in Las Vegas!
Charles: finally! (stretches his arms) (notices his friends sleeping) (pats Carrie) (kisses Carrie's cheeks) babe... we have to wake up now... we all are here......
Carrie: (yawns) really?
*the lights turned on*
Carrie: (sees people packing up) oh! (stands up) that was fast.. (pats Art and Damon's head) you two boys... we successfully landed... wake up and lets get off this plane as much as possible... (feels excited)
Damon: really? (smiles) (wakes up) that is great! I really dreamed of us being in the resort already!
Art: (looks at the view in the window of the plane) this place is goddamn gorgeous already....
Ashton: (stares at nothing) (feels drowsy)
Kylie: (wakes up) we are now here Ashton... (notices Ashton staring at nothing) ugh Ashton? you okay? you seem drowsy and tried?
Ashton: (feels tired) as soon as I was trying to sleep, we landed......
Kylie: (smiles) that's so bad.... do not worry, somebody is going to drive for you... you can pick up your car the next day okay? I got you covered......
Ashton: (nods) (stands up) (grabs his baggage from the rack) but do you think there's work waiting for me there?
Kylie: you just have to say hi and tell your fans that you just got home, I guess... nothing pressures you....
Ashton: (feels annoyed) but that is the thing that pressures me... to become such a fake influencer when all I want is to rest at my home and have a peaceful life.....
Kylie: (feels realization) well... I get it, you are not into the fame you are having????
Ashton: (shakes his head) no....
Grant: (passes Ashton and Kylie)
Kylie: (notices Grant) wait... wait.. wait.. (holds Grant's shoulder) oh my God!
Grant: (feels confused at Kylie) huh? oh.. wait.. (eyes widens at Ashton and Kylie) you two were boarded here???
Kylie: yeah Grant... nice to meet you! we were here and we should be the one asking that...
Ashton: you two met???
Grant: (nods) we did... at the Shorty Awards Show..... you did not come and I was so willing to meet you bro because we are always compared and bro... I do not want to have us having hard feelings...
Ashton: (yawns) I always never did... (walks on Grant and Kylie's way with his bag) and Kylie.... if I prove myself to mom and dad that I don't want this life... you two could be a tandem... and honestly, you two could have been the tandem at the first place.... our tandem solidified my place as an influencer and I wasn't having it but I have no choice..... (left)
Kylie: (feels hurt) did he just say that I was the reason why he has a miserable life?
Grant: (feels sad) is he okay?
Kylie: he... (looks sadly at Ashton) he is tried....

After getting their other baggage at the baggage arrival area, Ashton, Kylie and Grant were heading out of the gates......

Ashton: (pulls his baggage cart) (yawns) (feels drowsy)
*Ashton's phone rings*
Ashton: (sees a call from his mother) (looks at Kylie)
Kylie: she told me to tell you to answer her calls.... (looks concerned at Ashton)
Ashton: (answers call) what mom?
Mrs. Browning: (on the line) (feels mad) now why you are welcoming me with that bitter sound?
Ashton: mom, can we speak.... I am busy!
Mrs. Browning: and Kylie told me your tired huh? make up your mind son, would you please not be grumpy... that is not what a man acts......
Ashton: what would I reply to that?
Mrs. Browning: son! I just wanna ask you how you are but you haven't been answering me all day! like, you already have everything but why are you acting like that?
Ashton: mom! first of all, I am in a fucking plane where we should not answer any goddamn calls or else the plane will crash okay? don't you think of that? and I didn't want this life at the first place.... is this a good life to you? (feels aggressively angry)
Mrs. Browning: how dare you talk like that to me! (feels angry) I am your mother....
Ashton: (tears falls on his face)
Mrs. Browning: I do not want us to be harsh with each other so please... come home, that is the reason why I called anyway.... and we found you a manager so you can start being an actor and be trained....
Ashton: (shouts) fuck no!! no!!
Mrs. Browning: what do you mean now?
Ashton: I am not doing this over and over again without any rest!
*a huge crowd of fans and paparazzi approaches Ashton, Kylie and Grant*
*Carrie, Damon, Charles and Art enters the hallway*
Art: (notices Ashton being approached by a crowd)
Ashton: (eyes widens at the crowd) (feels nervous)
Photographer: welcome back Ashton Browning! (takes a photo of Ashton)
Ashton: (feels his eyes hurt) fuck!
Reporter: hello Ashton! welcome back and I just wanna ask if the rumors are tried about you and Kylie dating?
Kylie: excuse us? (feels concerned)
Ashton: (starts to have a panic attack)
Grant: ugh guys... can we go home peacefully? (favors the paparazzi)
*fans starts shouting Ashton's name*
Mrs. Browning: (on the line) entertain them son!
Ashton: (breaks out and shouts) no!!!! (holds his head painfully) stop it please!!
Kylie: (holds Ashton) Ashton!
Ashton: (ends call) I am not going there Kylie.... I do not need your help either... please get away from me!
Grant: but Ashton! (feels concerned)
Ashton: stay away! (points everyone angrily) (cries hardly) (left)
Carrie: oh my.. (covers her mouth) (watches Ashton panicking)
Charles: he really seems stressed out huh?
Damon: (looks at Art) why not lets approach him... he is your crush Art....
Art: only if I have that strength and... I do not want to use his vulnerability to show off myself... I could only still imagine.... (watches Ashton heading upstairs)
Carrie: (touches her tummy) so... change topic... want to eat before going?
*everyone nods to each other and left*

This is such an intense episode... Ashton is already standing out..... who else is your favorite?
#YouniversePanicAtTheAirport