Episode 7 : Questions And Doubts To Begin With

At the shore of the resort......

Ashton: (feels confused) wait... you look familiar... (wipes his eyes)
Art: I should be saying that because you are popular.... (feels confused)
Speaker: (voice only) good morning everyone and the resort is now open!!!
Ashton: yeah? (stands up slowly) as you guys should? and I also have to find the information desk because I need this resort to be open even at night.... overnight!
Carrie: it is not open in night? that sounds so impossible!! (feels confused) (approaches Art and Ashton)
Ashton: impossible? then can you all explain why I am asleep on this sandy floor?? (yawns) but actually that was a good rest after a long day? yeah? how about you guys??
Art: what do you mean, how about us? we went here...
Ashton: I know and I saw you guys on the airport??? we were both in Canada...... right???
*Damon and Charles approaches everyone*
Charles: what is happening here? is the popular influence okay?
Art: he seems fine....
Ashton: and you guys really know me too.... (smiles)
Damon: obviously because you are an influencer????
Ashton: (smiles slightly) yeah... I guess.... (nods)
Art: (feels annoyed and confused) about the airport thing... we haven't been in the airport for about.... 5 months..... we have been staying in the city since then and we are having our vacation....
Ashton: wait... (feels concerned) but you guys are the group of friends I saw... and you.... (points Art) you are a writer right? I bought your book.....
Carrie: (feels confused) ugh... this is weird.... he is a writer but..... he haven't released anything yet....
Ashton: what the?! (feels annoyed) why are you all denying if I saw it with my own eyes?? wait... (grabs his bag) (findimg Art's book in his bag) I am gonna show you and I will prove that you guys are just trolling me because I was ignoring you all the whole day... (notices the book missing) wait... (walks back to Art) you guys helped me when my arm weakened in carrying the suitcase... (points Charles) specifically you.....
Charles: (points himself) me????
Damon: wait.. wait.. wait... (walks in the middle do everyone) I think... I think... (holds Ashton's shoulder) you Ashton have been working a lot lately and you have been dreaming of vacation....
Ashton: I am... (feels confused) and I am so happy meeting you all again....
Damon: but you seem hallucinating? if there is somebody recognizing somebody here.... it is us about you... not you about us.....
Art: (looks nervous at Ashton) and this is the first time we met so... how???
Ashton: (feels speechless) no... wait!!
Art: (smiles) (holds Ashton's shoulder) but I am so glad that you recognize me now.... I am such a huge fan...
Carrie: (rolls her eyes) oh Art..... are you sure only a.....
Art: (puts Carrie's straw hat on her face) Carrie.... please! (cuts off Carrie)
Charles: (yawns) so... I thought they are open...
*the entrance of the main building opens*
*Jack and Jean walks out of the entrance*
Jack: welcome... welcome customers!!! we are so happy you chose our resort huh????
*everyone looks at Jack and Jean*
Jean: oh boy... (shakes her head) we are sorry if we took so long huh? but no worries... we are open now......
*everyone walks closely to Jean and Jack*
Damon: but isn't this the extension of the other resort? why so isolated?
Jack: long story short, this is the only island and being isolated means exclusive.....
Jean: and this is our new upgrade so yeah!
Carrie: new? (smiles widely) this is so great... (jumps happily) we are the first customers......
Jack: you guys surely are so feel free to be in....
Ashton: wait..... (in his mind) (looks at the style of the hallway inside the building) this reminds me of something....
Art: (smiles down) well... it was so nice to have a warm welcome from you guys... we are so happy to be boarding on this resort with you all.... looking forward for great experience......
Jack: (shakes Art and Damon's hand) also be free to be part in making a great experience...
Charles: (hugs Carrie) we will surely will..... (smiles) me and my girl would really make great experiences here......
Jean: and guys.... the booking will start tomorrow... feel free to roam around.. we just need to collect customers...
Damon: (nods) sure... we will!
*a lot of new customers on boats approaches the shore*
Jack: (notices the incoming costumers) and speaking of collecting... here they are!! lets welcome them too...
Jean: sure hon!
*Jack and Jean immediately approaches the the new costumers*
Carrie: so... shall we already explore this place???
Charles: (nods) yeah! come guys!
*Carrie and Charles enters the hallway of the main building*
Damon: we will follow.. (smiles at Art) actually, we won't.... hahahaha....
Art: (holds Ashton's shoulder) ugh.... Ashton? thank you that we finally got to meet each other... I am a big fan....
Ashton: (feels disapponted) yeah... sure! (feels uncomfortable) (enters the hallway) (left)
Art: did we hurt him???
Damon: I do not know but now I know him, I think you are falling for a wrong guy?
Art: (looks sadly at Ashton leaving) stop being stupid... he is just tired I guess......

It is now night, at the rooftop of the main building..... Ashton was there all alone watching the sunset.....

Ashton: (takes a deep breath) (in his mind) maybe I really took being alone seriously..... but..... isn't having friends more important? now that I want to start being with friends I think I knew.. why don't they know and... (feels confused) why do I feel confused when I am so sure about it...... (takes a deep breath) (shakes himself) Ashton... calm down yourself... you came here to relax and not be bothered by anything... just go with the flow... (watches the waves on the sea) yeah... just go with the flow like the waves of that goddamn sea....

Seven episodes already on the 3rd day?! I am so excited for how this story will introduce us... you already felt this story strange at the introduction and... you are starting to feel it again... why?
#YouniverseQuestionsAndDoubtsToBeginWith