Episode 8 : Checking In

It is now monday and at the main hall of the resort, Ashton was there alone waiting at the lounge to check in the resort......

Ashton: (takes some money from his bag) (looks around) I wonder if I am the only one awake?????
Jack: (enters the hall) (walks to the information desk) good morning to whoever is here...... (notices Ashton) there's only one person here huh???
Ashton: (nods) yeah.... I have nothing to do for a while.....
Jack: oh.. (nods) (looks down sadly) I am sorry for that inconvenience... as you can see, we are just starting out but.... we are getting there...
Ashton: (shakes his head) no worries at all... honestly, I am fine being here that is why I am waiting to be settled in this place at all...... and the place is actually big with tons of possibilities to consider.......
Jack: yeah? (smiles) (gives Ashton a suggestion box) just write all of the suggestions here and we will work on that as soon as possible.....
Ashton: not to insult but if I will write there, I might fill the whole box up...
Jack: not really an insult though... I will also do the same....
Ashton: yeah? (smiles) I think this place has full potential at all so I am so glad for my stay here......
Jack: (smiles) there really is a big potential.... (looks around) and I am sure this place is bigger than what people think it is......
Ashton: (nods) (rings the bell on the desk) so.... can I now check in??? one single room.....
Jack: oh... (feels worried) I am worried to say that we do not have any single rooms and we are working on it......
Ashton: okay? (feels confused) how about..... a big room but I can be alone.... I wanna be alone....
Jack: oh Ashton... (smiles) you were here in this place to gain friends.....
Ashton: no really because I escaped all of them...
Jack: I mean is... new friends.... this resort should feel like a new beginning to anyone... and I want to make them feel something deep and eternal about this place.... doesn't look like a great paradise yet but... going for it.....
Ashton: (feels bothered) okay? (smiles slightly) can I check in instead and tell me who my roommates would be? so that I would be aware.....
Jack: and we have to wait before people  would come..... so, hope you consider patience.... the cafeteria is open anyway, that one does not need check in.. why not find something to have breakfast with......
Ashton: (nods) yeah! (still feels confused) I would consider that... thank you!
Jack: it is on the eastern side of the building from here....
Ashton: (smiles) yeah... thank you! (about to leave)
Jack: and Ashton!
Ashton: why Mr. Jack?
Jack: (smiles) smile a little more....
Ashton: why? cause actors always smile? influencers should look pleasing if it is fake?
Jack: no... but because everybody needs to..... if you want to look forward for a vacation, always consider a smile.... even when embracing a new beginning......
Ashton: wow... thanks! (smiles) I will keep that in mind... (left)

It is now afternoon and back at the main hall of the resort, Ashton was there ready to check in......

Ashton: (enters the hallway) (in his mind) so... I think it is a great time to... (feels confused) (looks around the crowd) this is a massive number of people...... and... (looks at the end of the line) I am fucking at the end.... shit! I shouldn't have left too long! (walks at the end of the line) (feels stressed)
*Carrie and Charles feels stressed at the long line*
Art: what a bummer... we are really sorry Carrie and Charles that you guys have to wait the whole afternoon for a room......
Charles: do not worry, me and Carrie are responsible of this... we traveled and roamed around the whole place and took pictures that is why we ran late...
Damon: (murmurs) you both deserve that anyway......
Charles: excuse me Damon?
Damon: (shakes his head) nothing!
Carrie: and the place is so magical, vintage too.... although we can do few things for now... I am so excited for this place to grow....
Art: manifestation at its finest...
Carrie: yeah... so... (pats Art's shoulder) why not you guys go to your room? you two have yours now...
Damon: we really have to! (stands up) lets go Art...
Ashton: (approaches Damon, Art, Carrie and Charles) ugh hi guys?????
Art: (notices Ashton) oh hi! (smiles) (stands up)
Damon: (pulls Art) Art... I am tired, I still need a shower... lets go!
Art: can we stay for a while???
Damon: Ashton won't leave the....
Art: (pulls Damon) (cuts off Damon) yeah.. I told you that we should leave! lets go Dam!
Damon: what the fuck!?
*Damon and Art left*
Ashton: (nods) it seems like somebody is now done with the check in?
Carrie: yeah they are... we aren't yet...
Charles: you okay now Ashton?
Ashton: what do you mean okay?
Carrie: (annoyingly elbows Charles) (coughs) ugh... nothing.. it was just, you were so upset last day...... how are you?
Charles: ouch.. (holds his chest) that hurt....
Ashton: here.. ended up at the last line when initially, I was the first one waiting here in the morning and sir Jack told me he will wait for more people to join in and... this is what he meant....
Carrie: now that was more tragic!
Jack: (calls out Ashton from further distance) Ashton!! Ashton! come here...
Ashton: oh.. (notices Jack) I guess I was reserved after all!
Carrie: (smiles) glad you got yours... goodluck!
Ashton: you guys too.... (runs immediately to the information desk)
Jack: (gives Ashton a key) here... I have been waiting for you... where you have been?
Ashton: everywhere but what matter is I am here now... (takes the keys) so... who are my roommates?
Jack: I am not that good at picking but... yeah! hope you consider... you are the only solo traveler here.....
Ashton: I understand.... thanks for remembering..
Jack: I know everybody Ashton.. especially a popular man like you!
Ashton: (smiles down) (nods)

The sun is setting down and Ashton finally found his room on the 4th floor....

Ashton: (yawns) (smiles) (plays with his keys) now, I hope this is room 34.... (notices a 34 on an apartment door) here it is!! (keys the doorknob) (opens the door) finally, a formal place to rest! (enters the apartment room)
Damon: (eyes widens at Ashton) (stands up from the work table) oh! Art??!
Art: I am busy trying to cook... why Damon? (approaches Damon) (notices Ashton) oh!
Ashton: (eyes widens at Art) ugh hi?
Art: (shyly looks down) hi! (nods) welcome! seem like our 3rd roommate?
Ashton: (closes the door behind him) yeah... room 34!
Art: yeah... 34! (looks surprised at Damon)
Damon: (shrugs at Art)
Ashton: (smiles slightly at Damon and Art)

Roommates! How would this go? who will be challenged more here???
#YouniverseCheckingIn