Episode 64 : Arts And Ambitions

It is now the next day and at some apartment of Kylie, Kylie was there having breakfast alone in the kitchen while continuing to read the book that Ashton owns.......

Kylie: (sits on a high chair while reading a book) (reads and looks closely at a line in the book) "Kacey, I did everything to ran away and not be found for a while.... to take a break or maybe not even just a break.... to never return and move on and you are here??! just tell me why you are here!!!", Asher shouts confusedly at Kacey and adds, "I doubt that you are here in just a coincidence, tell me!!!", Asher continues to shout loudly...... (takes a deep breath) (in his mind) damn.... I bet Ashton really knew the book he has to read.... Asher really screams Ashton.... (suddenly feels sad) (looks around) I hope this did not trigger anything he did...... (looks back at the cover of the book) Art Cruz... (reads the author's name interestingly)
Grant: (peeks at Kylie's kitchen) Kylie???
Kylie: (looks confused and widens his eyes at Grant) Grant??? what are you doing here?? you just entered my apartment without any reminder.... (feels slightly shocked) you startled me......
Grant: well... haha... (smiles down) I am sorry.... your parents are in the hospital and I know it because I visited there... and when they said you were not around... they gave me a key because we all know that you are here...
Kylie: oh my parents... (feels stressed) I have to stand up and tell them that I am a grown woman and they do not have to have extra keys to check on me....
Grant: well... you have a point but.... (approaches and sits next to Kylie) in case you are in danger here like... people breaking in....
Kylie: like you just did? (happily raises her eyebrows at Grant)
Grant: I have the keys... (shows Kylie the keys)
Kylie: that is the point haha.... more extra keys... more chances of getting robbed...
Grant: anyway.... (looks curious at the book) what is the book you are reading there??? you read books now???
Kylie: well ugh, that is literally what I asked Ashton but.... I was curious... because this is actually Ashton's... the book he last bought before he got into an accident and this was recovered....
Grant: yeah??? (holds and looks closely at the book) (reads the author's name) Art Cruz??? that is an unfamiliar name.... who is this author???? (grabs and tries to search Art's name in his phone)
Kylie: well... he is a great author... the whole story seems so soft and basically an escapism based but depressing at the same time......
Grant: wait... (eyes widens at some photos of Art) I know this guy.... we know this guy from the airport before Ashton got into an accident... he was with his friends remember????
Kylie: let me see?? (grabs and looks at Art's photos in Grant's phone) (eyes widens at Art) you are... right!!! (feels surprised) he is the guy at the airport.... (feels curious)
Grant: what do you think? maybe they know each other?
Kylie: do they??? (feels confused)

It is now afternoon and at a cafe in front of the hospital where Ashton is confined, all the friends are gathered there hanging out...

Art: (drinks coffee alone in a high chair) (looks sadly at the hospital)
Carrie: (sitting on a 2 seat table) (looks sad at Art) (whispers to Bailey) Bailey.... do you think.... he is too concerned for somebody he does not know fully....
Bailey: (eyes widens at Carrie) excuse me??! (looks confused at Carrie) (whispers) did you forget how he has a huge crush and is inspired by Ashton??
Jean: (happily served Bailey and Carrie pancakes) pancakes are served... where are the three?? (looks around) (notices Art alone) oh.... he seems to be.... alone again huh? your friend???
Jack: yeah... (approaches everyone) (sadly looks concerned at Art) what happened to that boy? he always hangout here to write drafts of his stories......
Bailey: he has been having a rough time... (sadly looks down)
*Charles and Damon happily enters the cafe again*
Charles: I just want to ask... is the other... the other side of this shop vacant???
Damon: (looks annoyed at Charles) oh Charles... just stop it already.... would you??!
Jack: yeah why?? (looks confused at Charles)
Charles: you all know how much I am so into cooking and I never show it so much and for the long time we have been spending time in this cafe.... I was inspired...
Jean: that sounds ambitious....
Damon: he really is... it is kinda annoying now... (looks stressed at Charles)
Charles: and the theme would be casual and very.... travel-ish.... maybe Damon can help painting or even posting his photographs of different places in my cafe..... (looks at Damon) right Damon? you want a museum so why not let me be willing to help you by starting with a cafe......
Damon: (looks speechless and blushes at Charles) Charles???
Carrie: (sadly looks at Damon and Charles) (tries to look away)
Bailey: I personally would be looking forward to it....
Jean: me too... I could help you Charles if you need to inquire okay?? cafe is a great business for your generation.....
Charles: yeah.... I just know it is... (smiles looking at Damon)
Art: (happily notices Charles smiling at Damon)

Back at the dark sea in the middle of the ocean, Ashton surprisingly returned there in the raft that he accidentally left......

Ashton: Art!!! (swims immediately) Art!!! I am sorry if I wasn't back faster... and I am sorry I left and got mad at you... (reaches out and crawls up to the raft) Art??? (looks around) Art??? (feels nervous and worried) (panics) (cries softly) Art... please do not do this again... Art... just please..... (looks at the sea) Art!!
Art: (stands behind him) Ashton... (smiles) do not be worried... the sea is not raging no more... maybe it never did.....
Ashton: (eyes widens at Art) (immediately hugs Art) Art.... you are back!!! (cries hardly) where were you??? I am sorry I swam away...
Art: I did not left.... nor did you....
Ashton: (still feels confused about what Art is saying) Art? (looks tearfully back at Art) you suddenly turned philosophical... what happened? I am sorry... did I traumatize you?? if I did... I am sorry....
Art: you were traumatized.. not me... (holds Ashton's cheeks) but Ashton... all those trauma... I think it is finally time to end it......
Ashton: you already did... just be happy and run away with me... we will have kids.. we will live a simple life... Art!! (desperately speaks) Art I am sorry....
Art: (kisses Ashton)
Ashton: (eyes widens and feels weak on Art's lips) 
Art: (whispers to Ashton) we could but there's a big real world waiting for you out there.... and it is time to explain it all.....
Ashton: (still feels confused at Art) Art... (feels curious)

I am so ready... Tune in for the next episode... That is all that I can say....
#YouniverseArtsAndAmbitions