Episode 79 : Hope Of A Never Ending Night

Still at the outside of the apartment buildings, Art and his friends are still there interrupted by the a car that stopped in front of them.......

Bailey: (looks confused at the car not moving) so what is this about? why is nothing happening???
Damon: yeah... (looks irritated by the lights) and the lights are too bright... (covers his eyes)
*the lights of the car turns off*
*Grant and Kylie walks out of the car*
Grant: (notices Art, Carrie, Charles, Bailey and Damon) good evening guys or maybe.. (looks at his watch) good morning... I guess....
Charles: (eyes widens at Grant and Kylie) Grant? Kylie? what brings you two here???
Kylie: (looks down sadly) we just wanna be here for you guys because you all are about to leave... and we really feel bad that we cannot do anything about it.....
Art: (smiles at Kylie) but Kylie... it was my choice....
Kylie: you guys can still stay... Mrs. Browning is not like a law or something here......
Carrie: (sadly looks at Art)
Art: (frowns) Kylie... we are sorry but I think this is for the best......
*Grant and Kylie sadly looks at each other*
Kylie: (nods) we respect that.... but... hope.... hope you guys consider us one favor...
Art: what is it? (looks curious at Kylie)
*Ashton and Aster walks out of the car*
*Art, Charles, Damon and Bailey looks surprised at Ashton*
Ashton: (shyly looks at Art) (looks at Aster)
Aster: (smiles and pats Ashton's shoulder)
Art: (looks nervous at Ashton) Kylie???
Kylie: (looks at Ashton) I do not get to hold anything between the previous misunderstanding but I know.... I am pretty sure both sides agree that there is really nothing to argue about.... it was a case of bad timing.... (looks and smiles at Carrie)
Art: (sadly looks at Ashton)
Carrie: yeah Art... (looks at Art) and I am sure you still care a little for Ashton right?? if we would leave... Ashton could take an advice or anything....
Ashton: (looks down feeling emotional)
Art: but what should I say? (notices Ashton feeling emotional) all I wish is him to be safe... like I would always wish for everybody but.... he has to.... because I know.... I just know.... (feels emotional) this second chance in life is an opportunity for him to take over this world on his own.....
Ashton: (tears fall on his face while listening to Art) (looks at Art) Art.... (nervously approaches Art)
Art: (looks concerned and worried at Ashton)
Ashton: I appreciated everything that you are saying to me right now but please... (suddenly holds Art's hands hopelessly) can I talk to you??? can I talk to you if this would be the last chance... especially if I fuck up....
Art: (looks at Damon and Bailey) but Ashton.... we do not know each other if we have to be realistic.... I am still guilty and we have a plane to catch.....
Ashton: (cries softly) (feels speechless)
Kylie: (sadly watches Ashton crying)
Carrie: (tears fall on his face) Art.... you two can talk on the way... he came here hoping he could finally disclose anything he wants... especially that is what he really wanted since he woke up...
Ashton: no... (keeps crying) I understand Carrie.... (wipes his tears) I really do.... but maybe I am sorry before you leave because of what my family did to...
Charles: (cuts off Ashton) I think Carrie is right.... Art, bring Ashton.... maybe just to the airport.... I think that would be enough.....
Art: (looks sadly back to Damon and Bailey)
Bailey: it is your choice Art.... (looks sadly at Ashton)
Damon: (nods and smiles at Art)
Art: (looks at the sky) are you willing to join Ashton? to make your trip here worth it???
Ashton: (nods desperately to Art) please????
Kylie: (smiles at Ashton and Art) (wipes her tears)
Art: (wipes Ashton's tears) get in.... I think.... it is an honor as well on my side.....
Ashton: (nods) sure... we will follow you guys to the airport.... (looks back at Grant, Kylie and Aster)
Grant: no Ashton... (smiles slightly at Ashton) go with them.... like how Asher got to meet Art and his friends in the story...
Kylie: and we do not have to interfere anymore..... (proudly smiles at Ashton) 
Ashton: (feels guilty at Kylie and Grant) Kylie.... I am.....
Kylie: (cuts off Ashton) you do not have to Ashton... 
Aster: (walks and wipes Ashton's tears) yeah Ashton.... go have the time of your life while it is still there..... go with them....
Ashton: (nods and emotionally hugs Aster) Aster!! thank you so much!! (cries softly) 
Art: (looks happy at Ashton and Aster hugging each other) (wipes his tears)
Charles: (enters the drivers' seat of the van) cmon Damon.... help me start and drive this thing.....
Damon: you do not know how??? (enters the shotgun seat of the van)
Charles: just get in!!!
Aster: (stops hugging Ashton) (looks and smiles at Art) so Art..... I hope you and Ashton would get things in good terms with this remaining time okay???
Art: (looks at Aster and smiles) (nods) sure... and nice to meet you Aster!!
Bailey: (smiles at Art)
Aster: hope we see you guys again... (smiles at Art)
Carrie: (smiles proudly at Ashton and Art)
Ashton: (blushes down)
Grant: (smiles at Carrie smiling)
Kylie: (looks proud at Ashton)