Episode 35 : Not Needed Apologies

It is now the next day and at the bedroom of Kibo's apartment, both Kibo and Damon were completely sleeping nakedly at the bed......

Kibo: (sleeps peacefully) (snores softly)
Damon: (slowly wakes up) (stretches his arms) (notices Kibo sleeping on his side) (in his mind) shit... why did I do that with Kibo on the first day that we actually became close.... (looks at his naked body) (slaps himself sadly) I am really stupid, desperate and a hot mess.... (slowly stands up) (covers his cock with a pillow) (looks at Kibo sadly) (takes a deep breath) I shouldn't leave him like this... (looks around) (notices a paper and a pen on a working table) (writes something on the paper)

"Good Morning Kibs, if you see this as you wake up and find me, I am just outside hanging out for a fresh air"

Damon: (watches Kibo sleeping) (puts the note on the bed cabinet) (in his mind) I will check back on you soon...
Kibo: (keeps sleeping)
Damon: (walks away) (left)

At the outside of the apartments, Ashton was hanging out with Jack.....

*Ashton and Jack are having a casual conversation*
Damon: (squishes his eyes) (feels sleepy) (walks out of Kibo's home)
Ashton: (notices Damon) oh wait.... Damon? you... (looks at Kibo's house) slept in Kibo's house????
Damon: (nods) we enjoyed the night too much.... didn't know that I fell asleep...
Ashton: (smiles slightly) so.... Art was sleeping alone in that room of his...
Damon: now I feel guilty... (smiles) but you should have been there with him.....
Ashton: (feels guilty) ugh.. haha... by the way, me and Mr. Jack were just talking to ask how I have been and I mentioned that you seem to be inquiring an apartment.......
Jack: oh yeah... (takes a key from his pocket) you can choose what room you would look at....
Damon: really? (smiles) that is great... I would take this opportunity.....
Jack: just pick a place and I will give you the time you need to like think about it.....
Damon: okay... thank you!!

At an empty apartment next to Ashton, Ashton and Damon were together looking at the inside of house, at the empty living room...

Damon: I still cannot believe that this large ass area was renovated by you guys...... (walks out of the bedroom)
Ashton: I didn't actually know how we did that.. I was also surprised but I think.... it is because we just renovated the exteriors..... the inside is all bamboos already and behind this are solid rock walls which is slightly cool but their chose planks as the outside instead of bamboos too that is why we had to do some jobs to... you know!
Damon: (nods) (approaches Ashton and smiles) and I saw some extra just stranded in the sea......
Ashton: I am so sorry but we can reuse that... I hope the real employees removed that so it can be used for other stuffs......
Damon: (nods) (looks at Ashton) and by the way Ashton... I wanna take this opportunity to say that I apologize if you had to separate yourself to Art... I was just so into the nostalgia of Art and Bailey since Bailey caught up to us.... I was disrespecting your budding relationship....
Ashton: i heard about that Damon...... and I wanna say that you should not worry anything because.... Bailey is the past....
Bailey: (about to enter the empty apartment) (hears Ashton talking about him) (listens carefully)
Damon: and we should not be stuck at the past... Art and Bailey were sweet and everything but you were the one here first and Art was so attached to you.... actually, this is not about who was first... it is about who is at the moment and I destroyed your moment.....
Bailey: (pats and hugs Damon) you did not destroy anything.. Bailey has no fault as well as you... he is here to go vacation with his friends and you... you are just doing your casual talks and stuffs as their friend who you knew for more than you ever knew me...
Damon: but please date Art because he misses you.... please????
Ashton: (smiles at Damon) (bites his lips) anywhere the wind blows Damon.. anywhere....
Damon: (smiles down)

It is now getting night and at the hangout area of the apartments, Ashton was there enjoying his time alone....

Ashton: (relaxes peacefully) (in his mind) should I be checking on Art now?? since I left, he never stepped out of his room... maybe I really did affect his so big....
Bailey: (approaches Ashton behind) ugh Ashton... can I sit with you????
Ashton: (notices Bailey) oh sure Bailey... I was just having my small iced coffee with me alone....
Bailey: hot cup of tea for me... (sits on the opposite side) and you are not alone...
Ashton: (feels awkward)
Bailey: if I have to be honest, I really do like Art.... (smiles slightly)
Ashton: (nervously looks at Bailey)
Bailey: but.... Damon is right... you are the moment and I think you should have cling to that..... I am sorry if my existence here did such things....
Ashton: oh my... it is fine.... I understand why you like Art... he is everything right????
Bailey: he really is...
Ashton: and I just thought that you were first and you have so much more to give to him more than I do..... I have fame but I hate it... so... I rather have none but I do not think that would work with love... I wanna shower him with happiness in any ways and I tought you could....
Bailey: (smiles and cuts Ashton off) but look..... he is so in love with you so just like what I said.... cling to it..... and me?? I came here not actually because I like him but because I wanna just reunite with him.. that is all... I am not asking for anything but me and my friends reuniting again... 
Ashton: (smiles widely) you sure???
Bailey: and I am in need of a new addition to our circle and I think you would be one of it.... so yeah... take care of him and I will just be here to support him....
Ashton: oh God.... that was so nice Bailey... (stands up) (offers a hug) I will take care of Art for you... we can still all do that right???
Bailey: (hugs Ashton) yeah we can.... I will share all I know about him to you so yeah.. I am your wingman....
Ashton: (feels happy) (blushes) thank you!!

5 episodes and what do you think? we are so close to Art and Ashton's.... secret!
#YouniverseNotNeededApologies