Episode 29 : Still Away

It is the next day and at the personal apartment, Ashton is staring to spend his first full day living alone....... inside his apartment's bedroom......

Ashton: (wakes up slowly and happily on his bed) (stretches his arms) (shouts happily) good morning Art.... (looks around) (feels upset) shit.... I forgot that I moved here already.... (stands up sadly) (takes a deep breath) I wonder what he is doing right now......

At the outside of the apartment, Bailey was at his front area watering some plants.....

Bailey: (peacefully waters his plants)
Ashton: (walks out of his apartment with a coffee) (feels slightly blinded by the lights) shit.... (slightly covers his eyes)
Bailey: (notices Ashton) wait... (smiles) (stops watering his plants) I know you right?? (points Ashton)
Ashton: (eyes widens at Bailey) huh?? ugh... (feels shy)
Bailey: (drops his hose) (approaches Ashton) you are Ashton, the popular actor.... you are popular on social media and actually, I wondered why you were so inactive but you were just right here having a vacation....
Ashton: wandering away and hoping to never return...
Bailey: (looks concerned at Ashton) oh.... (looks down sadly) I am sorry... maybe one of those actors who are choked by hollywood?
Ashton: (feels annoyed) I am not even near Vegas.... I do not belong to Hollywood.... (walks away to the hangout area)
Bailey: okay oh my God... I am sorry.... (follows Ashton) I am sorry if I was feeling too close because you are Art's friend.... I mean... best friends because he knows you so much.....
Ashton: (feels confused) (sits on a chair)  huh? what does he say about me????
Bailey: he just tells how friendly and so giving you are..... he is even bragging about how you two guys have met but you two are already close... and he is so happy that he got to become friends with you because... we thought we would only see you on screen..... (sits next to Art) Art is literally just about being happy huh????
Ashton: (smiles slightly) (drinks his coffee) yeah... and that happiness was what I clung into when I was still adjusting hardly......
Bailey: (looks sadly at Ashton) huh????
Ashton: ugh... (feels nervous) (gulps deeply) it was nothing... I just wanna agree that he is happy.....
Bailey: but one more thing... (feels confused) aren't you two roommates??
Ashton: (keeps feeling nervous) we aren't because that was what was planned at the beginning... that is why I helped improving these apartment...... (stands up) by the way, I forgot that I was frying something inside..... (walks awat)
Bailey: (stands up) but he told me that he was so happy having you as his roommate.....
Ashton: (smiles at Bailey) I adjusted for his benefits.... (enters his apartment) (left)
Bailey: (confusedly watches Ashton leaving) okay??

It is now noontime and at the room 34, Carrie and Charles are at the living room looking out for Art who hasn't been going out of his bedroom.....

Carrie: (sits on the floor and lies on Art's bedroom door) Art.... please come out so we can eat together.... (feels stressed) I wanna assure you are fine...
Art: I am fine and I am camping here the whole day... (voice only) I have biscuits and......
Carrie: I want you to go out of this room to eat... that is a demand!! (pretends to speak seriously)
Art: no! (shouts seriously)
Charles: (walks out of Damon's room) so Damon is actually not here......
Carrie: (shouts at Charles) I told you already..... why do you expect him to be here when he is scared of you because he felt blamed the most because for (remembers Art inside the room) ugh... your personal fights!!
Charles: (feels annoyed and stressed) why are you mad?!
Carrie: that is probably what Damon could have said if he was some sort of your boyfriend... I am only having this guts because I am your girlfriend and I am entitled to demand that you have to make up with that boy right now!! (feels pissed)
Charles: (looks down) (thinks deeply) boyfriend?
Carrie: yeah! you are my boyfriend so do it right now.....
Charles: (nods sadly) okay fine... (takes a deep breath) (left)
Carrie: do not come back without his full body okay?!! (shouts)
Art: (voice only) can I ask? what happened???
Carrie: it is too personal.....
Art: then I am not coming out of this room if you won't tell me!
Carrie: what the fuck?! (feels concerned and confused) you were never moody and trolly like this before.... you okay?????
Art: (feels speechless) whatever...
Carrie: okay okay... I will tell some if you come out...
Art: wait for it......
Carrie: (shouts angrily) Art!!!!!!!

It is now the afternoon and at the forest area of the resort, Damon was hanging out alone at some hot springs.....

Damon: (looks at the slightly deep hot springs) (takes off his shirt) (in his mind) thank God things are staring to grow on this place or else I will freak out being around them...... (clenches his fists) (in his mind) but you destroyed your friend's building relationship and also your relationship with Charles!!
Charles: (enters the hot springs) (in his mind) (eyes widens at the hot springs) (in his mind) I never knew this existed before..... (notices Damon) here he is......
Damon: (takes a deep breath) (takes off his clothes) (climbs up a higher rocky edge)
Charles: (walks closely to Damon)
Damon: (closes his eyes) (in his mind) let me forget my shits for a while... I also agreed here for personal reasons.... (about to dive down the hot springs) (about to shout) ca......
Charles: (grabs and covers Damon's mouth from behind) (pulls Damon away from the rocky edge area) glad that I found you.....
Damon: (feels annoyed and pissed) (notices Charles behind him) what the... (tries to remove Charles' hand from his mouth) Charles!!!!! what the fuck are you.. (struggles to speak) doing???
Charles: (pushes and pins Damon to a tree) do not dare run away from me now.... (leans close to Damon)
Damon: (looks nervously at Charles)

What will happen next?? Tune in!
#YouniverseStillAway