Episode 23 : The Artworks

It is now the next day and at the Room 34, Art was alone at the sofa of the living room sleeping since last night......

Art: (snuggles on a blanket) (slowly wakes up) (yawns) (stretches his arms) (notices the blanket covering him) I didn't know I have a blanket with me last night.... (looks around for his painting) what the? where is... (notices his painting hanging on the wall) (smiles slightly) (feels confused) (in his mind) now who did this??? (smells something cooking in the kitchen) ugh hello??? Damon? you cooking already??? (walks inside the kitchen)

Inside the kitchen.....

Ashton: (turns off the stove) (peacefully transports the omelette to a plate)
Art: (enters the room) (stretches his arms) (yawns) good morning... (notices Ashton) Ashton???
Ashton: (notices Art) oh Art.....
Art: you are here???
Ashton: (smiles) you forgot that I am also staying here????
Art: no... I mean is you are... cooking again and..... I just thought it was....
Ashton: well... (cuts off Art) I rather be a cook or a house boy that an artist if I have to be honest... and you are lucky because I really made this one for you... just to say thanks for making fruits for me these previous days.....
Art: (blushes) (sits on a dining chair) you do not have to... I really love giving more than recieving but... (smiles at Ashton) I am grateful... I really am......
Ashton: (puts a plate with an omelette egg on the table) so here it is.... you want rice?
Art: (happily watches Ashton) sure Ash....
Ashton: (sits next to Art) (scoops some rice from the rice cooker to Art's plate) here you go.... a complete breakfast and I hope you like it....
Art: how about you??? I will share this to you...
Ashton: I am done... I just wanna stay here with you up till you are done because we haven't bonded lately.....
Art: (eats a piece of omelette and rice)
Ashton: (watches Art eating) so what do you think???? am I officially qualified to become a house husband someday.....
Art: (eyes widens at Ashton) oh! ugh... I think you would be a great and loving husband and a responsible father too......
Ashton: (nods) I rather choose that than fame too...... (feels sad)
Art: (feels concerned) you okay???
Ashton: but I am okay... (nods) this day is all about you and yeah.... I just wanna be honest about who I am.. don't take this as a rant... take this as who I am.. introducing more of me sort of thing....
Art: (nods)
Ashton: and you know what... I saw and love the painting that you have made.... I hang it cause it is what it deserves.. gotta make a custom frame just for you too.....
Art: you don't have to...
Ashton: I love to and.... I am pretty sure,  the inspiration would be something special right??? somebody who seems special to you???
Art: (smiles shyly at Ashton)
Ashton: and you know what.... if that thing knew that it is special you, you would be special to that one too......
Art: (nods) yeah.... I get it... as an artsy person, we don't just paint and there's just that....
Ashton: but how about Damon, where's his painting... I am invested....
Art: ugh him? (feels nervous) he... he did not continue it.... (shrugs) and I do not know why but actually... he is better than me so....
Ashton: (nods sadly) I hope he is okay....
Art: (sadly looks at Ashton) but I cannot deny that too...I hope he really is....

It is now afternoon and at the almost rebuilt personal apartments, Carrie, Grant, Kylie, Ashton and Charles were hanging out together making the finishing touches for all apartments.....

Kylie: (watches Ashton helping the other boys) so it is seems that you all are almost done huh? you guys do not actually need our help? like, we seem to be stronger than you...
Carrie: yeah Charles..... I do not want to sit still and just look pretty......
Charles: well girls... as long as we do nor cancel out your strengths... there should not be an issue and...we just wanna do this......
Carrie: okay fine but..... how about the other boys? you guys are underestimating their power that much...
Charles: nah... I don't want those boys to get hurt..... (tries to paint the bamboo walls of the apartments) let them paint....
Grant: yeah... have you guys seen the painting they made??? I really find paintings interesting....
Ashton: Art's piece was cool... I just do not wanna assume what's it like cause every artist has their own language in painting.....
Charles: what about Damon? are you sure they didn't paint us????
Carrie: why would those boys paint you all???
Ashton: actually..... Art said, Damon did not continue his painting... and I even saw him threw and ripped it yesterday leaving Art alone so....
Charles: what?! (feels confused) is Damon going through things?? I thought he was okay......
Carrie: (stands up and holds Charles' hand) do you want me to talk to him???
Ashton: (looks nervous at Charles)
Charles: (looks confused at Ashton) ugh.... I think Carrie... I should go approach him instead.. we are almost done anyway so...... (smiles)
Carrie: (nods sadly at Charles)
Charles: (still feels confused) (in his mind) now what is with Damon??

It is still the middle of afternoon and at some beaches, Damon was hanging out sadly alone.... 

Damon: (looks at the tons scattered bamboos on the seaside) (feels sad)
Charles: (enters the beach area) (notices Damon) there is my little bro Damon!! (runs and approaches Damon)
Damon: (notices Charles) hey..... (keeps staring at the bamboo)
Charles: me and the boys didn't tell you two to literally stay away from that place.... but you guys haven't been hanging out with us while we work...... is there something wrong????
Damon: (shakes his head)
Charles: you sure? because I wanna say sorry if it offends your masculinity.....
Damon: (cuts off Charles) oh Charles... that is immature of mine if I make that an issue... it is not about that.....
Charles: so it is something else??? can we hang out just so you do not feel alone? talk about your painting...
Damon: (smiles at Charles) oh Charles... please, I am fine.... you do not have to worry about me because you have your girlfriend Carrie....
Charles: but I came here with you and Art too..... and at least, Art has Ashton so I know he is fine so... I just wanna....
Damon: (holds Charles' cheeks) oh Charles.... (cuts off Charles) I will promise that I will be fine...... I do not wanna start an issue with my best friend Carrie..... (left)
Charles: (concerned watches Damon leave) (shouts sadly) since when was there an issue?!! Damon!! (feels stressed) (looks down)

The day is not done.... tension is rising in the series already....
#YouniverseTheArtworks