Art and Ashton's Note (Author's Note)

Hello everyone, I am SupIAmMark, and welcome to the final time we get to say something about YOU-niverse before I officially sign off this story and I have to be honest that I am not ready because time went so fast, it still feels like I started this story yesterday but it has been 10 months! Yes, you heard that right; it took 10 months to make a 4 seasoned masterpiece which is YOU-niverse and despite being a fast time for this story, the adventures I had for this story felt so long and I am so happy about the conclusion of this story and I really do think that this story deserves the ending that it got. This story started early in April last year and this is actually the second to the final show released in 2021. I really cannot believe that it is the first to go from its story siblings in 2021 especially that the stories that came before this one is still going strong, even 2 of the stories in 2020 are still going strong in 2022 and it is kinda sad to see this one goes. I really started this story as very light-hearted and a story that would be considered as comfort for everyone to read especially it has a tropical vibe. I also wanted to do this to take a shot once again at a tropical summer-themed story which Camp Stone Heart in 2017 was underwhelming and this story was surprisingly one of the best I wrote. This story has been one of my most experimental because we all know this story has 2 worlds in it and I cannot believe I was able to smoothly tell the story from one world to another and make it romantic as this story really is and not forced to be combined with because of how experimental the whole story is. This story gives off so much "psychology" vibes because the tragic love story that we red in the beginning seasons were not real but instead, it was a concept and a hope of Ashton in his very own mind which was motivated by Art's story that he was interested in. Like what I said, despite how tragic and some people might call the early seasons useless after how the 4th season takes place in reality and the previous ones really happen to be non-existent, like Art and Ashton says, it still feels like continuation because they both had their hopes for each other without even meeting each other and the whole made-up story of Art is what brought our lovely lovers together and I am so proud of them. I also love how the story represents Art's friends and how Art as a fan knows how Ashton is with the people he is being surrounded with and that connected them so much and made Ashton agree that Art knows what he needs in life; after all, he used Art's story as his idea of an escape. The way Kylie, Damon, Charles, Bailey, Kibo, and Carrie also have their own stories within Art's story made them realize what they have to do and what they have to admit in life. Carrie, Damon, and Charles in Art's story had a very messy resolution which in reality, Carrie decides to sacrifice her love for Charles because she knew from the story of Art that Damon has been so into Charles and Charles has always been the same guy he was in both the story and in reality, a very ambitious man for the person he was with the whole time of his life. I also love Kylie's consistencies and parallels in the real-life and in Art's story because Ashton depicted her as someone who always ruins and interferes when the truth is she is only there to help out and she also saw herself in the story, all she had to do is to do more and help Ashton at the times he needed the most and I am happy that I gave her success in doing that by the end of the series. Despite not having a chance to give Grant and Carrie a final resolution to give everyone what they deserve, I am kinda happy they were unfinished because on Carrie's part, she does not need somebody already to survive life. I also love Aster lastly for he got to take over Andrei's presence in the story which he deserves because he is the better brother and I am happy he gets to join his brother Ashton with Art. I am also going to miss Mr. and Mrs. Robertson who guided all the circle in both reality and dreams and before I forget, I am happy to fit Kibo in a concept and despite having so less time to grow, Kibo and Damon's resolution in reality is one of the best this season especially their relationship in the story was complicated like how Kibo explained it to Damon in reality and glad he has Bailey anyway. I kinda feel bad for Bailey because he also had little time to grow as a character but he was somebody Ashton learned from with both running away and getting together with Art. Like what I said, I will miss all of them especially Art and Ashton, I really would never forget all the struggles they went to as it is what represents reality and the reality of struggling with our minds, problems will just take over but there's also a concept and inspiration that would remain you motivated in the rest of you life like what Art did with Ashton's life.

I am getting emotional but it has to happen, I will miss this story once again as a whole for it was a romantic and heavy journey going through the mind and I hope you learned so much in this story as I did in writing this story. Always remember this story as a story meant to be light but gave us all the feels in the 4 seasons and please, remember Ashton and Art and as per Art, he begs you to remember Ashton more. He is one of the most relatable characters I have ever written and all I wish before this end is for him to finally get the life he always wanted without needing to escape. Well, Art is there for him so I do not think he should worry and we shouldn't as well. So, guys, this has been YOU-niverse for the last time, spend reality with the best you would ever have and hope in the mind for it will eventually come true when the time comes. I hope there would be a time that we could revisit YOU-niverse again with Ashton and Art but for now, this has to be the ending for the story of a story we love but will never be between the lovers.

This is Art and Ashton, YOU-niverse is signing off.

#Youniverse

#YouniverseTheFinale

#YouniverseTheReality

#YouniverseFinaleTheReality