Episode 36 : This Ain't College

The next day has finally come and at Ashton's apartment, Charles and Ashton were hanging out together.... at the dining area...

Ashton: (gives Charles a cup of coffee) ugh Charles..... you have been staying here for days.... are you sure that you do not want to go back to Carrie yet????
Charles: I am really planning to go back but before I go back, I have to decide on what I feel because..... Carrie, she is the current one and I genuinely love her...
Ashton: but Damon? (smiles slightly)
Charles: (feels sad) yeah... Damon is something and I do not want me and Damon to forever stay like this.... no talking..... I even hate the way I don't see him even just for one second.....
Ashton: then who do you like??? who will you settle with?????
Charles: (gulps deeply) I have no choice but to speak right????
Ashton: (shakes his head) you have no choice besides choosing but whoever that person is, it should be the one you feel in your heart.... always listen to that and I am sure you can bravely say I love you to that person more than I do so..... (smiles slightly)
Charles: thank you so much Ashton..... I am looking forward for the friendship that we will have in the future.....
Ashton: (smiles) yeah.... I rather have you guys that having fame......
Charles: (nods) so yeah.... go for Art too okay? lets all work on it.....
Ashton: I am working on it......

It is now noontime and at Charles and Carrie's apartment, Kylie, Grant and Carrie were having lunch together...... at the dining area......

Carrie: (puts a large bowl of soup at the table) so yeah guys.... thank you for being here with me while Charles is still figuring his shit out but finally he is returning......
Kylie: good for you two.... I had a great time knowing you and making new friends....
Carrie: do not worry, you two are welcome here in my place... anytime still okay????
Kylie: (nods) I love that, girl!!
Charles: (seriously enters the room) ugh... good noon to everyone...
Grant: (notices Charles) oh look... here he is now...
*Kylie and Carrie notices Charles*
Carrie: it has been a while.... it still shocks me that you just returned and not when Art demanded to have us be okay....
Charles: actually... I have something to say that is why I am here...
Carrie: exactly... of course, you should give me a context and come eat with us...
Charles: no haha... (feels uncomfortable) I will just be fast....
*everyone feels confused*
Carrie: (approaches Charles) ugh.... are you okay???? you aren't still staying????
Charles: Carrie... (holds Carrie's hand) I do not want to shock you but I just want to remind you that I love you and I will always do because you are part of the circle...... but....
Carrie: (looks sadly at Charles) I think I know where this is going.....
Charles: (tears fall on his face) I am sorry.... but I did love you.... (holds Carrie's cheeks) but.... I actually do not know.... maybe this ain't college anymore and.... this is the reality of reality.....
Carrie: I get it... (cries softly) I cannot blame you because I have been noticing how dry we are..... and I think you are right... I mean, Art and Bailey are all over after college so.... it was just a phase??? but I did love you too... (hugs Charles) 
Charles: (whispers sadly) I am so sorry for breaking up but promise me that you don't separate yourself from us 4.... or 5 cause Ashton is now part of it...... and you know how possessive I am with my friends....
Carrie: (slaps Charles softly) but my life doesn't revolve on you even as a couple so don't assume......
Charles: (breaks free from Carrie's hug) but yeah... (waves goodbye) I will be getting my stuffs soon..... and I think Art and Damon will also move out......
Carrie: I will help... (wipes her tears) I will.....
Charles: (feels guilty) ugh so... bye for now... (waves at everyone) (left)
Carrie: bye... (waves at Charles)
Grant: now that was a clean happy break up....
Carrie: (cries loudly)
Kylie: (approaches and hugs Carrie) oh my... I think it is time for us to actually help each other on this complicated times......
Carrie: (keeps crying) (hugs Kylie) Charles......
Grant: (sadly stares at Carrie)

The sun is now setting and at the beach side, Damon was there hanging out alone again......

Damon: (approaches the water surface) (notices the bamboos disappeared) (feels confused) (in his mind) finally... this area is clean but... hopefully the did not throw it away....
Charles: (approaches Damon slowly) Damon?
Damon: huh? (notices Charles) Charles???? (feels confused) were you the one who cleaned this area????
Charles: I actually did... (looks at the bamboo-less area of the beach) you happy now???
Damon: (nods) just an environmentalist.....
Charles: I just want to say that me and Carrie broke up....
Damon: what?! (eyes widens at Charles) hell no!!! what the hell???
Charles: I do not want to explain so take it as what it is but...... I did that because I wanna listen to what I feel....
Damon: (feels nervous)
Charles: and I can believe me this time because this ain't high school or college...... (holds Damon softly close to him)
Damon: (looks at Charles) Charles?
Charles: but I will take it easy so please this time... do not avoid me.... and please let me court you......
Damon: (gulps deeply) Charles....
Charles: I do not need your answer but I will do it..... I am in love with Damon.... the boy I met at middle school.... the guy I got close to in high school (grabs and kisses Damon's lips)
Damon: (holds Charles' shoulders nervously) (kisses Charles softly)
*Charles and Damon kisses each other romantically*
Kibo: (happily about to approach Damon) (notices Damon and Charles making out at the beach) (feels emotionally hurt) (looks down sadly)
*Damon and Charles keeps kissing each other*
Kibo: (awkwardly left)

It is now deep in night and at the room 34, Damon just got home....... at the living room...

Damon: (enters the room) (feels tired)
Art: (arranges his baggage and boxes) (notices Damon) oh hey...
Damon: (eyes widens at Art arranging the baggages and boxes) wait.... we did not plan this....
Art: and I realized I should not waste any time... (smiles at Damon)
Damon: let me help you... (approaches Art happily)

What do you think of Charles' decision... tune in on the last 4 episodes...
#YouniverseThisAintCollege