Episode 38 : Familiar Neighbor

At some souvenir shop of the resort, Kylie was there patiently waiting for Ashton to come.....

Kylie: (looks at her watch) (sits patiently on a bench near the shop) (in her mind) I hope he really considers......
Ashton: (approaches Kylie) (seriously speaks) ugh good morning? but isn't it too early for a conversation????
Kylie: you never had a conversation with me since you came here......
Ashton: (sadly nods) (feels speechless) (sits next yet not close to Kylie) so what are we talking about? I never had my breakfast yet......
Kylie: we can have breakfast somewhere, I just wanna check on you because I am here....
Ashton: (cuts off Kylie) ugh Kylie? (feels uncomfortable) can we just get to talk about things because I am really pretty busy...
Kylie: (aggressively speaks) and I am genuinely asking you for a friendly breakfast that does not mean anything... Ashton, I understand that you do not like how I am feeling to close to you and I am sorry if we were tandemed together.... but it was never my intention.....
Ashton: (feels guilty) (takes a deep breath) just tell me why are you here??
Kylie: you will never believe me Ashton but.... I am actually here just for me.... and everything is just a coincidence.....
Ashton: but you obviously know where I am..... we were together on an airport before I was here and I left you......
Kylie: what do you mean??? (feels confused) airport? when???
Ashton: (feels confused)
Kylie: and Ashton, I am here just for me... and actually Grant invited me here... I am not here because I am so obsessed in following you... I barely even know you were here......
Ashton: but... (feels nervous) why don't you remember? I ran away remember???
Kylie: that was long time ago... and I cannot blame you if it feels short because you have been wanting to escape that life for a long time.... but I am here just for me... and glad I saw you..... (smiles) because I can see you more than okay.....
Ashton: (feels intensely guilty)
Kylie: and I think... if you wanna completely stay away from that life.... then be here.. you have Art right???? besides, I defended you from your parents finding you so.... yeah! I am just here on your back....
Ashton: (tears fall on his face) are you really sure that you are here just for you?????
Kylie: (gulps deeply) (looks at Ashton seriously)
Ashton: (breaks out and cries hardly) I just don't want to return...... I hate that life, I actually do not hate you but I did because I hate being partnered with people I do not want to... I can be friends but... it was all just choking me all this time.....
Kylie: I am sorry... (tears fall on her face) I am sorry if that was the life you were born with..... but please Ashton, there is more than the default of your life... and you can find it... and I think you finally found it... you just have to have courage...... this is not acting anymore, this is not you making fake impressions, it is now time for you to show the real you to somebody who feels real to you.....
Ashton: you know what.... I hate acting but I am proud how you know what's reality to fiction.... and I am sorry too.... (keeps crying)
Kylie: (hugs Ashton) I am here okay? me and Grant, we are not your tandem and rival... we are here as your friends.... we may stay as artist but we can be as ordinary as you... the same old typical person just for you.... I think we do not even have to change.....
Ashton: (wipes his tears) please.. I am sorry but I do need it... support of you guys.... thank you....
Kylie: (wipes Ashton's tears) (wipes her tears) so please do not cry okay? And let's get you a breakfast... restaurants are starting to open here...
Ashton: (nods) (stands up) I think we should......
Kylie: c'mon! follow me.. (runs away) (left)
Ashton: wait for me haha... (follows Kylie) (left)

It is now late of the morning and Ashton just finally came back from hanging out with Kylie, at the front of his apartment....

Ashton: (touches his tummy) God... that was fun..... (keys his doorknob) (about to enter his room)
Art: (opens his apartment door)
Ashton: (feels confused) (notices the door opening on the apartment next to him) (in his mind) wait... somebody lives here now????
*Carrie, Charles, Damon, Kylie, Grant, Bailey and Kibo peeks at Ashton from the bushes*
Art: (walks out of his apartment with an unbuttoned loosed polo) (yawns) (looks around)
Ashton: (eyes widens at Art) oh my God.... (looks at Art's body peeking on the polo) Art???
Art: (sexily looks at Ashton) are you surprised???
Ashton: I.... (feels shy) I am sorry and... (feels guilty) I miss you.....
Art: (smiles at Ashton) and I am so fucking in love with you... (pulls Ashton to him) (kisses Ashton desperately)
Ashton: (feels surprised) (feels comfortable and romantic) (sensually kisses Art's lips) (slowly slides his hands to Art's waist)
Art: (stares romantically to Ashton's eyes) you wanna see what I have inside?? 
Ashton: I am ready... (about to take off his shirt)
Art: (feels confused) I mean... the house??
Ashton: (feels awkward and embarrassed) oh... (covers his body) I am.....
Art: but never mind... (grabs, kisses and pulls Ashton to the doorway) (holds and rubs his hands on Ashton's waist) (leans his back on the side of the doorway)
Ashton: (leans closer and kisses Art) Art... I have something to tell you too....
Art: what?
Ashton: I am so in love with you too...... *Art and Ashton keeps making out on the doorway*

At the bushes....

*everyone watches Art and Ashton*
Damon: I will say it again... I want what the have.....
Carrie: yeah... you will have it soon Damon....
Charles: (smiles and stares at Damon)
Damon: (notices Charles looking at him) (awkwardly looks away)
Kibo: (looks sadly at Damon) (shakes his head away)
Grant: I think you did a great job Kylie....
Kylie: I think we all did and this needs a celebration....
Charles: I agree.....
Bailey: (keeps staring at Ashton and Art making out) I wish I was braver that them..... but I am happy for them.... nothing changes between me and him anyway... we guys still have each other....
*Charles, Bailey and Carrie hugs Bailey*
Carrie: we still all will.....

Last 2 episodes... there is a surprise coming to the next episode... I know you wanted this since season 1!
#YouniverseFamiliarNeighbor