Episode 74 : Sees And Understands

It is now a gloomy day once again and at Carrie's apartment, Carrie was there eating breakfast alone in her dining area......

Carrie: (eats cereals alone) (stares sadly at nothing)
Charles: (slowly peeks and notices Carrie eating alone) (coughs and knocks on the wall) ugh....
Carrie: (hears Charles) (keeps staring at nothing) do not worry Charles... I got your baggage filled with your stuffs in our bed.....
Charles: (stressfully approaches Carrie) (cuts off Carrie) Carrie please..... I do not know what has gotten into you and I am still confused about what you were saying....
Carrie: (looks seriously at Charles) (stands up) Charles..... for god's sake.... it is basically a break up and I was straight to the point about it so how would that confuse you????!!!
Charles: because why????!!!! (cries angrily) I do not get it and I do not get you so much!!!!!
Carrie: (keeps crying) then you have the answer there..... you never get me Charles..... we are together and that's basically just it......
Charles: (keeps crying while listening to Carrie)
Carrie: but you know what Charles..... you know what... I am okay with that Charles.... I really am... (wipes her tears) I am genuinely fine with you not getting me so much because there are so much people out there that you could understand more.... and they are all understandable Charles......
Charles: (looks at Carrie with slight realization) tell me... what did I do??? what makes you do this?? who made you do this?????
Carrie: (keeps crying and shouts sadly) it does not matter Charles... it does not matter.... it does no fucking matter when on my side... I understand......
Charles: but I don't.... (feels guilty) I do not know why you are mad at me... (keeps crying) but maybe that's the point... I have been missing so much.......
Carrie: (guiltily listens to Charles) Charles.... you may not understand.... okay, sure..... but I do.... and whoever it is..... I know..... I know there would be somebody out there that you would like to have..... somebody who you could take over the world more than somebody who would do it by vlogging....
Charles: (holds Carrie's cheeks sadly) (wipes Carrie's cheeks) Carrie.... please.... I will do better..... I am worried.... and we are fine......
Carrie: and fine is not enough.... I see you so extra happy sometimes... and I want somebody could give you that happiness.... or maybe somebody does..... somebody does.... that is why I see..... Bailey may have as well..... Art obviously would know what I am talking about and Damon.....
Charles: (cuts off Carrie) what about Damon??? (feels nervous)
Carrie: (hugs Charles) Charles..... you are an ambitious man.... a man with a big plan and you deserve somebody else out there who you'd want to share your dreams with......
Charles: and it is you.... you and I... taking over the world??? (hugs Carrie)
Carrie: (shakes her head) (stops hugging Charles) I am sorry if I am mad..... if I acted mad here but.... like what I said yesterday... this is for the best.... and do not tell me it is sudden because on my side... I always knew.....
Charles: (nods guiltily) (looks down)
Carrie: I will get your stuffs Charles...... move with the boys.... we need closure as soon as possible... (left)
Charles: (sadly looks at Carrie leaving) (keeps on crying)

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at the bedroom of Art, Art, Damon and Bailey were hanging out together......

Bailey: (enters the room) guys.... Charles has now completely moved in to the extra bedroom...... (frowns) I still cannot believe their sudden breakup...
Damon: (guiltily listens while sitting on the bed) (tries to draw silently on his sketchpad)   
Art: I also am shocked about what happened between them because.... they do not fight... they are fine and sweet so... what could possibly go wrong???
Bailey: (shrugs) well.... it is their relationship and its not as if... our friendship will break right??? (approaches Art on the work table)
Art: well yeah... (smiles slightly at Bailey) you guys are who I was with since I started my school life.... one by one.... I met you all.... and I have seen you all at your lowest and very best.....
Damon: (smiles listening to Bailey and Art)
Bailey: and look at you Art... (smiles at Art) got through college and we are still together.... and you might meet again somebody.... somebody you always wanted......
Art: but Bailey... (confusedly looks at himself at the mirror) lets say Ashton fell in love with the fictional character of myself because he red the story and that was the thing stuck in his mind while he's at coma and I cannot believe how bizarre that sounds but still.... (looks at Bailey and Damon) he is an artist.... how could it happen???
Bailey: you two had the same vision.... you made it and he found it..... do you see how beautiful it sounds?? for an artist like you... you should know it by now......
Art: (blushes down) but how such something fictional would become this real...
Bailey: sometimes... you just gotta believe in magic.....
Art: (smiles widely at Bailey)
Damon: (smiles while listening to Bailey and Art)

It is now late at night and outside the apartment of the boys, Charles hung out there alone...

Charles: (sadly stares at the view outside the apartment halls)
Damon: (slowly walks out of the apartment) (notices Charles) Charles??? the boys are now about to sleep... I am gonna lock the door now.....
Charles: (notices Damon) oh Damon... yeah... (smiles slightly) I just need to clear up my mind.....
Damon: (approaches Charles and looks at the view outside the apartment) I am sorry for what happened.... to you and Carrie..... we are all in shock....
Charles: (shakes his head) no.... do not be.... please.... (still feels sad) as I think more about it.... I just see how awful I have been.....
Damon: but you were a good boyfriend Charles..... everyone would want you.... (looks sadly at Charles) but I do not mean Carrie was bad because you two were so simple and just perfect..... how could something go wrong with you two??
Charles: no... (shakes his head) I keep thinking about it.... and I realize things as well.... maybe she is right.... and maybe I know who she is talking about.... (looks at Damon)
Damon: (looks speechless at Charles)
Charles: she knows.... Bailey knows...  and Art.... I know Art knows....
Damon: (confusedly listens to Charles)
Charles: I red the story and if somebody represents somebody in that story.... he described you and me perfectly.... (pulls Damon closer to him)
Damon: (nervously looks at Charles) Charles???
Charles: I do not want to sleep sad tonight..... especially when I know I did all right and nothing wrong... (keeps crying) (looks at Damon's lips) and if this is what Carrie wants... I owe her so much for giving me a way to you......
Damon: (tears fall on his face) (looks at Charles' lips) (feels speechless)
Charles: (slowly moves his face close and kisses Damon)
Damon: (closes his eyes) (kisses Charles softly)
*Charles and Damon hugs and romantically kisses each other*
Carrie: (slowly opens her apartment door and happily cries silently watching Charles and Damon*
Charles: (looks at Damon's eyes) since kids to grown-ups.... to fiction into reality... I see my dreams with you.... with me......
Damon: (smiles and cries happily while looking at Charles)

At the ward, Ashton was there having trouble sleeping again...

Ashton: (sadly stares at nothing) (in his mind) I hope in this world.... Damon and Charles are also together..... I hope this reality is as real as that place.... (closes his eyes) Art....

Like what I said... The episodes are getting emotional and emotional ever episodes..... Last 6 episodes and the next 2 is what you should be ready for....
#YouniverseSeesAndUnderstands