1: Engagement

The sky was slightly bright, and the maid Lianyue became busy.

Lianyue is thin and small, with little strength. She is better at her hands and feet. She is also a diligent person. She takes care of the Jishui Yard up and down neatly, and the third lady who is waiting for the Jishui Yard, Wen Qiao, is also very careful.

Putting the copper basin with hot water on the shelf, Lianyue had just entered the inner room and found that the people in the room had risen and were leaning on the bedside coughing quietly.

Lianyue hurriedly walked over, gently patted the back of the coughing master, watching her coughing her spine down, distressed, and whispered: "Miss, your medicine is three days late, and the servant girl will go to the medicine hall for a while. I'll hurry up."

Speaking of this, Lianyue frowned slightly, knowing that she didn't know if she could get the medicine, but she couldn't watch her lady suffering from illness every day.

The cough seemed to take away all her strength, and when she finally eased down, Wen Qiao leaned against the maid, her breath a little weak.

"Miss..." Lianyue looked at her worriedly.

"No need to."

Lianyue stopped talking when she heard the master's weak and feeble voice, but seeing her pale face, she didn't say anything.

Wen Qiao is the concubine of Wen's parents and the only girl in the long room.

It was supposed to be gold and jade noble, and was born under the expectation of the family, but because of natural weakness, even with the natural resources, it is also limited by the natural tendons to be weaker than ordinary people, unable to bear too much vitality, and lags behind on the path of cultivation. Others are just inferior to the superior and more to the inferior.

Lianyue pityed her own lady very much. Whenever she watched her work hard to study Wenjia's martial arts, she was limited by her infirmity and was ignored by the Wenjia unknowingly. Even the medicine she took regularly was occasionally taken by some greedy people. To deduct, I couldn't help thinking, if the old man and his wife didn't die in the monster riots, at least the young lady has a trust in Wen's family, instead of being obliterated by the many descendants of Wen's family like a transparent person.

Wen Qiao didn't know anything about the maid's thoughts, and after washing up under the maid's help, she sat at the table of the Eight Immortals and had breakfast.

Breakfast is plain rice porridge.

The white porridge is creamy and creamy. Although it is not ling rice, it tastes good. It is refreshed and delicious with Lianyue's carefully marinated side dishes. Even if Wen Qiao has no appetite, she ate half of it.

However, Lianyue feels that her lady eats too little. The other ladies in the martial arts cultivator do not have a meal or several bowls of rice. The cultivator will consume more energy than ordinary people, so she can only make up for it from food, even if she does. Miss Jia only practices for less than half a day a day, she is also cultivating.

After breakfast, Wen Qiao sat in the flower hall and fetched the look of "Shengwu Travels on the Continent" that was turned a few pages yesterday.

Lianyue cleaned up the house quickly and went out.

Half an hour later, Lianyue came back. She didn't say about the medicine she had just gone to the front. She didn't even ask Wen Qiao, and the result was the same.