30 : Punishment

In the eyes of the world, Ning Yuzhou is an arrogant waste.

Obviously he is just a mortal, but because of a good father, he has no scruples.

His previous behavior also interprets his rampant side.

Although Ning Yaozhu and Sun Hongmao are indeed wrong to harm him, his aggressive side is also very disgusting, not to mention the talented prince of Ning Pingzhou. He needs to be consulted in front of him, which shows how pretentious Ning Yuzhou is with Emperor Cheng Hao's favor.

A mortal who can't cultivate is arrogant like this, and it won't be a waste of his life.

"Fifth brother, I don't want to go in..."

Ning Yaozhu looked resisted.

Not only did she have the intuition that it would be unlucky to plant in, but at the same time she was unwilling to face Ning Yuzhou. It was obvious that they were the disciples that the Ning clan should pay attention to. Why did they want to let Ning Yuzhou's waste material? ?

This time the Lintai Hunting Valley was open, and he wanted to go in. When the maze collapsed, why didn't he die there?

Ning Pingzhou took her and said, "Ajiu, if you don't want to be punished by the elders of Xinglutang, you should first confess a mistake to him."

"I'm right! I didn't expect that Sun Hongmao would make a move at that time, fifth brother, you have to believe me!" Ning Yaozhu said anxiously.

Ning Pingzhou touched her face and said warmly: "I know you wouldn't do such a thing, but...Ajiu, don't you find that Miss Wen San has not been seen?"

Ning Yaozhu was stunned, her face paled when she thought of something.

She did not see Wen Qiao just now, there was only one possibility, Wen Qiao had already died in the Lintai Hunting Valley. Although Wen Qiao was a sick child who was destined to live less than twenty, it was one thing for her to die from illness, but another thing if she was killed early.

"Could it be..." Ning Yaozhu's throat was dry. "In the labyrinth, she was already dead when she was attacked by the monster beast?"

Before the maze collapsed, Ning Yaozhu and the others fled back together, just in time to see Ning Yuzhou holding Wen Qiao, who was covered in blood and did not know her life or death, in his arms. At that time, Wen Qiao looked terrifying, she shed a lot of blood, her breath was almost nonexistent, and she might be really dead...

Even if she didn't die, the maze collapsed and fell from the maze to the bottom. At a height of tens of thousands of feet, it would be difficult for a seriously injured person to survive.

Ning Pingzhou's eyes were deep, and he said, "Ah Jiu, no matter what, you apologize to Ning Yuzhou first, and seek his forgiveness."

"I……"

"obedient!"

Ning Yaozhu looked ugly and reluctantly said: "Okay."

Seeing her consent, Ning Pingzhou touched her sister's head again, and took her to the tent where Ning Yuzhou was resting.