61: Shadow Tower : Arrival at Chixiao Sect

Because of the suspected ambush of the Shadow Tower killer this time, Qin Hongdao changed from the previous rambling and became vigilant on the next journey.

It is also this vigilance that the aircraft can avoid the opponent's attack in time when encountering the next ambush.

This time Qin Hongdao didn't hide her identity. She offered a long sword, and the long sword swept across. The snow was compelling, the rocks burst, and no one could escape where the long sword pointed.

It is a pity that although Qin Hongdao was prepared, she still couldn't ask anything. After these ambush killer missions failed, they had only one end. The sea of ​​consciousness collapsed and the soul was destroyed. It can be said that he died completely.

Qin Hongdao didn't care about their deaths. She glanced at the corpses for unknown reasons and greeted everyone to return to the aircraft.

"If they are really from the Shadow Tower, I guess they will come back a few more times. After discovering that they are useless, they probably won't come again." Qin Hongdao shook her hand and put away the long knife.

Sheng Yunshen looked angry, "This Shadow Tower is really annoying. As long as you can afford Yuanjing, they can take any task, regardless of right or wrong. If I have the ability, I will pick the Shadow Tower first."

There is no distinction between right and evil in the shadow building. In the eyes of the nine temples in the building, there are only benefits. As long as they can afford the benefits that make the shadow building heart-stirring, even the top cultivators of the Primordial Saint Realm, they would dare to ambush and kill.

This also made the cultivators of the Saint Martial Continent quite jealous of it. Unfortunately, the shadow building's whereabouts are secretive, no one knows where their lair is, and there is no way to deal with it.

Qin Hongdao smiled and said, "If you really want to pick it, you have to cultivate to the Primordial Saint Realm."

Sheng Yun was stunned, "Why do you want the Primordial Saint Realm? The Shadow Tower does not have the ancestors of the Primordial Saint Realm."

"Who knows? What if it does?" Qin Hongdao said casually.

Sheng Yun said nothing.

He is now only the cultivation base of the Yuanmai realm. The Yuansheng realm is far away from him. At this stage, he has never imagined that he can achieve the Yuansheng realm. It will be a long time later, so he dare not even think about it.

The Shadow Tower is just a killer organization. There shouldn't be any old monsters from the Primordial Saint Realm sitting in the center, right? If you really cultivate to the Primordial Saint Realm, why should you condescend to a small assassin's house? The founding faction has made it.

Although he was hit hard, Sheng Yunshen was a person who was able to regulate his emotions. He turned around and murmured to Ning Yuzhou and the others.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao naturally knew the Shadow Tower.

They are still having grudges with Xu Jiuxiu, Nine Shura in the Shadow Tower, if they meet in the future, it is estimated that they will have another fight.

Before they can actually match up, they naturally hope to collect more information about the Shadow Tower, and they can use it in the future.

It is a pity that Sheng Yunshen, as a distinguished disciple, doesn't know much about the Shadow Tower. He only knows that there is Nine Halls. The person in charge of the Nine Halls is called Nine Shura. He takes over different tasks. Who is the person in charge of the Nine Halls, but he is unclear.