8: Cousin's Visit

Xu Shi has already set a wedding date, and in the following days, the seventh prince no longer cares about anything, and frequently asks people to give things to his fiancée.

People are envious of eating, using, and medicine.

The disciples of the Wen family were surprised from the beginning to the end and became numb, especially when they went out, they heard people in the streets and alleys outside talking about how the Seventh Prince like the third Miss Wen family, and couldn't even wait for a month's wedding. The land allows people to send all kinds of vitality things to please Miss Wen San and the like, only Mu Ran is left.

In fact, even they felt that the seventh prince really liked the third girl from their Wenjia family, otherwise, how could they be willing to send so many elixirs and spiritual weapons?

Although the Seventh Prince can't produce so many cultivation resources for a mortal, Emperor Cheng Hao has it.

The royal family Ning clan was notoriously rich in wealth in the Tanglin Kingdom. Emperor Cheng Hao loved the Seventh Prince so much, and the Seventh Prince didn't give him anything he wanted. Naturally, some training materials were given away with him.

Suddenly, many people were envious of Wen Qiao, even if the Seventh Prince was a mortal who couldn't cultivate, this intention alone and the countless cultivation materials could make up for it.

Why didn't they meet such a generous fiance?

Lianyue came in with a can of spirit tea, and said to Wen Qiao who was sitting by the window reading a book: "Miss, the seventh prince sent someone a can of spirit tea. I heard that this spirit tea can help the cold, so you usually drink more. "

Wen Qiao moved her eyes from the pages of the book to the spirit tea she was holding in Lianyue's hands. Without saying anything, she asked her to make tea.

After the Lingcha is brewed, a refreshing fragrance of tea permeates, and there is a faint vitality floating in the air, teaching people to smell it, and the spirits are refreshed.

Wen Qiao took a sip and tasted the spirit tea that was drunk in Lingxuge's wing that day, exactly the same taste.

After a cup of spiritual tea, the whole body is warm, and the fine spiritual energy is cruising in the meridians, and the whole person is comfortable and cozy.

At this time, a laughing voice rang from the Kap Shui Courtyard.

"The taste is so elegant, it seems to be some kind of spiritual tea."

Wen Qiao looked up and saw several Wen family girls walk in. The first ones were Wen Mei and Wen Xian. These two were the Wen family's twins. They were together no matter where they went, becoming the sign of the younger generation of the Wen family. 

Wen Qiao was born in the same year as the fourth Miss Wen Mei and the fifth Miss Wen Xian. The difference between Wen Mei and Wen Xian was about a month, and the end of the year was in the same year.

Although the three girls are the same age, it is a pity that Wen Qiao rarely spends time with two cousins ​​of the same family due to physical reasons, and the relationship is not deep. It should be said that Wen Qiao and everyone in the Wen family are estranged. Most of the time, she is sick and in bed in the Kap Shui Yard, while the others are working hard in the martial arts field. The feelings are not deep.

Although the relationship is not deep, she is a sister of the same family. Now Wen Qiao is here when she is out of the pavilion. She does not know how old she can live. Wen Xian suggested to come and see Wen Qiao. The other girls did not object, so they came together.