12 : Lintai Hunting Valley

Wen Qiao opened her palms, her mind moved slightly, and a small seedling appeared in her palm.

In order to verify that the small seedlings in the palm of the hand and the Zhuyan flower are not the same species, Wen Qiao specially put the small seedlings in the palm of his hand and the Zhuyan flower in the flowerpot together to observe and draw a conclusion: how many sprouting grasses are there. The divisions are similar, the rest are not.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

Almost thought that he was a beautiful flower, that would be funny.

Although Wen Qiao did not leave the house, she knew that there was no such thing as Zhu Yanhua as a cultivator. Perhaps it was possible in the upper realm, but not in Shengwu Continent. Besides, Zhu Yanhua has no other purpose besides Zhu Yan. Isn't her half-monster bone so useless?

After this period of groping and experimentation, Wen Qiao has already understood that the small seedlings in the palm of her hand are closely related to her demon bone bloodline. She can give birth to plants and flowers, and absorb the plant essence of plant feedback to temper her body. It is also because of the awakening half demon bloodline supernatural powers.

This is something a normal cultivator cannot do.

At least she has never heard of any cultivator who can send spiritual power to Lingzhi seeds, so that they can grow and germinate. Even a wood elementary spiritual root cultivator cannot do it. This kind of thing is simply appalling. .

However, people with mysterious blood can do it.

Wen Qiao now understands that the bloodline magical power she possesses has the effect of accelerating the growth of spiritual grass.

What is the concept of ripening the growth of spiritual grass?

Wen Qiao felt the danger instinctively, and did not dare to expose the magical power of her half-monster bloodline casually.

Although the essence of plants and trees is not a spirit energy, it is also an extremely pure and gentle natural essence between heaven and earth. Absorbing its cultivation, the effect is not worse than that of a single attribute spirit energy, and it can even repair her dilapidated body and reduce some pain and suffering.

Wen Qiao knew that the half-demon bloodline on her body was strange, so she didn't dare to disclose it easily, and she was even careful to induce plants to absorb the essence of vegetation.

***

Ning Yuzhou didn't come back until Hua Deng first started.

He walked into the bedroom and saw Wen Qiao sitting on the couch reading a book, his eyes soft and gentle.

Wen Qiao put down the book, stood up slowly, thought for a while, and asked softly: "You're back, have you eaten yet?"

"No."

Wen Qiao asked the maid waiting outside to prepare dinner.

One of them was a mortal who could not cultivate, and the other had only entered the Yuan realm. They didn't have bigu, and they needed to eat three meals a day like mortals.

When the dinner was served, Ning Yuzhou asked Wen Qiao to sit down and spend some with him, talking by the way.

Ning Yuzhou told Wen Qiao that in ten days, they would set off to Lintai Hunting Valley. The manager told him to go there today to discuss going to Lintai Hunting Valley. He will be busy in the next few days.

He looked very sorry, because he couldn't accompany her.

Wen Qiao turned her head slightly and looked at him puzzledly, "Go ahead, I'll be fine by myself, and I don't need anyone to accompany me."