118 : Re-Encountered the Blue Wing Wolf King

Knowing that the stones in the water pool are actually geocentric stone elixirs-called elixirs for short, and after they can be used to refine the Qiankun Dongfu, Wen Qiao will naturally not let go, and use the stone golden python row vine to remove all the water in the pool. All the stones are picked up.

Soon, countless elastin stones of various sizes were piled up by the pool.

The color of these linguistic stones is very pure, without any impurities, it should be related to it staying under the water pool all the time.

The water in this pool is the water of life, and it contains the special power in the flowing desert-although the current effect of this pool can only be used to water the spirit grass and make the creatures wrapped in the earth's core stone elixirs immortal but it is not an ordinary water-energy ratio, it can naturally wash away the impurities contained in the linguish stone.

The less the impurities, the higher the firmness of the Lingma Stone, and the better the defensiveness of making Qiankun Dongfu.

It can be said that the relationship between the water of life in the pool and the creatures in the elixirs of the earth's core is complementary to each other.

The water of life purifies the impurity of the earth's core stone elixirs, and provides life energy to the creatures in the stone, making them immortal; on the contrary, the creatures in the stone also sacrifice themselves so that the water of life can absorb the flowing desert. The power of being transformed.

Both are indispensable.

Wen Qiao asked: "Then after we fished out these spiritual stones, wouldn't the water of life in this pond have no effect?"

"No." Ning Yuzhou said, "As long as the power in the mobile desert continues to grow, and the core of the earth's stone spirit continues to condense and form, it will continue to exist, unless this place is destroyed."

But even if it is destroyed, the people behind the scenes can arrange a second such underground space.

Ning Yuzhou thought that what he saw in the city in the past two days proved that the Huangsha City was abandoned for a long time, and it was too long to know its history and cause and effect. Perhaps the cultivators left here to hide the underground space under the city, which was buried in history, just to condense the water of life in that pool.

However, this law goes against the laws of nature and reverses the cycle of life and death, and it is impossible to succeed.

This pool of water of life will never become the real water of life, at best it can only be said to be a different kind of water full of life force.

"Do you want to destroy it?" Wen Qiao asked.

"Leave it for now." Ning Yuzhou had his own thoughts. "From the perspective of the formations in the city and the formations at the entrance, the people who set up all this here have very sophisticated formations, and the people behind this scene come from extraordinary origins. If they are destroyed, I don’t know if it will attract the other party’s attention. It’s better to keep it and check the situation later."

One more thing that is not clearly stated is that now this pool of life water is just offering sacrifices with the lives of some insects and ants in the desert, which is not considered evil. If in the future the other party chooses to sacrifice with a wise life, he can no longer stay.

It’s just a life without wisdom. If it goes against the laws of heaven and sacrifices with wise creatures, it will turn into evil. The water of life will be stained with cause and effect, and it will be transformed into another kind of ominous thing, I am afraid it will give it to this
continent brings disaster.