125 : Python

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou talked about what happened to Heiyan Gorge this month, and by the way the underground river in Heiyan Gorge.

"The underground river should be very long. We didn't check other places in a hurry that day, so we might as well pick a time to go and take a look." Wen Qiao said as he looked at him.

Ning Yuzhou groaned and nodded, "Also, wait until I extract the venom of these poisonous weeds."

"Hey."

Wen Qiao responded happily, turned around and pulled her storage bag to see what was useful. After all, I didn't know what would be hidden in the underground river. It would be better to be well prepared.

After a few days, Ning Yuzhou finally took time out and went to check the underground river in Heiyan Gorge with Wen Qiao.

The little wolf cub pricked up his ears alertly, knowing they were going out, chasing after him cleverly, and then was caught by a big tail and dragged back.

"Ooooooooooooo!!!"

The little wolf cub shouted loudly at the wolf king, struggling to free the tail.

But how can the father let him break free? The little wolf cub could only "watch" the two walking away until there was no breath of the two in the cave. It was so sad that it didn't care about its father, and bit the big tail with one bite.

The wolf king shook his tail indifferently. The little wolf cub's baby teeth held the big tail tightly, like a ball of hair hanging on the tail, and the wolf king could slap it flying with a single flick.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou didn't know the scene in the cave. After they left the cave, they jumped onto the back of a demon wolf.

The demon wolf spread its wings and carried them towards Heiyan Gorge.

The Qingyan Oasis is not far from Heiyan Gorge, and it can be reached within an hour at the speed of the two-winged demon wolf.

When they arrived at Heiyan Gorge, the two jumped off the backs of the Blue Wing Demon Wolf and entered Heiyan Gorge from the mouth of the canyon.

The few blue-winged demon wolves who were accompanying them were worried about them, and followed them into the canyon.

The situation in Heiyan Gorge was similar to what Wen Qiao had seen a few days ago. The blood smell had already dissipated, and the dry blood stains on the ground showed signs of fading.

The two picked a passage into the canyon cave.

Before entering, Wen Qiao said to the demon wolf who had sent them: "We don't know how long we will stay inside, or should you go back first?"

The Blue Wing Demon Wolf whimpered several times and shook his head firmly, indicating that he would wait here for them to come out.

The passage in the cave is too small to be able to enter with the size of an adult Blue Wing Demon Wolf, so Wen Qiao didn't want to bring them in, just let them send them over.

Wen Qiao thought for a while and said, "It's okay, but if there is any danger, you must escape as soon as possible, without waiting for us."

The Blue Wing Demon Wolf murmured a few times, expressing his understanding.

Wen Qiao stuffed them a bottle of spirit pill, and the blue-winged demon wolves happily rolled the spirit pill into their mouths, becoming more determined to wait for them to come out, so as to carry them back to Qingyan Oasis.

During this period of time, the Blue Wing Demon Wolf had already regarded Wen Qiao and the others as a member of the Qingyan Oasis, without realizing that they were not of the same race as the Demon Wolf, so naturally they integrated into the demon wolf family.